Old 10-04-2004, 12:44 PM   #301  

Kristi,

I'm busted again......I met Sugar-free/fat-free/carb-free/taste-free/lumpy-free/wiggly/chilled/fun-eating jello.......
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 12:44 PM   #302  
156/127.4/127.4

Okay challenge girls! So far I have been POP and feeling much better about myself! I weighed in and was up but only .6 so that I can deal with!!! I was so releived I was sure it would be at least 2 pounds.

Stabalization sounds so fun I can't wait to get there! I am shooting for 2 pounds this week and back into the 130's and out of the 140's! It is hard seeing that scale at that again but I am going to do this this time!

Well I am off to bake cupcakes! They don't even sound good! I threw out the rest of the b-day cake left lingering and the rest of the stuff does not tempt me and DH will eat it for lunch and it will be gone before to long! I just had my la lite and am going to slice up a peach to munch instead of cake batter!

Good POP everyone I know we are going to complete this challenge!

June-so glad all is well with you!
Fiona-where are you???? How was RE class?
Happy-I am sending "happy" thoughts your way in hopes you are floating higher than last week!
Liz-Are you still loosing?
I know I missed some of you and sorry about that but I am thinking about our whole group today! Is there some kind of LAWL convention? Wouldnt that be cool to meet each other with before and after shots? And no, Star, not Jello shots!!!

Sammy
sammyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 03:13 PM   #303  
156/127.4/127.4

Kristi-It is so amazing how much better we feel about ourselves when we stay OP! My body is so regecting what I ate this weekend! Maybe that is the punishment to remind us never to do that again!!! Good luck with your 35 avitar I know you can do it!!!

GO GIRL!!
Sammy
Old 10-04-2004, 03:30 PM   #304  

Question Hello

Hello I am not sure if this will work i have never posted on a board before so here it goes.
I am currently trying to hold my own on LAWL All the centers in my State have closed. I have been trying to stay on track. I started on Red Plus and am ready for a transition to a different color what do I do?...I could really use some advice and I have not had much cooperation from coprorate office. I am one of over a two hundread who have been left to our own devices and lost our money. Any and all help would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks you! Heather
Anglzwachnme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 03:40 PM   #305  

Hi again,

Signed on the dotted line, and started the first two day program (which is very like Adkins with the juice).

People in my center seem very nice

But, boy oh boy - when he added the loss period, the stabilization period, and then the maintenance year - it was 100 weeks. Am I alone in this??

Best,
Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 03:53 PM   #306  
234/165.8/160

Good afternoon all,

Hi to Julie and welcome. I too just started posting to this board and signed up with LAWL about 3 weeks ago. So far I've lost 13 pounds and am enjoying the program (I think mine is supposed to last 95 weeks...but I can't think about that...one day at a time ;-)

I too had a couple of off plan moments this weekend (mainly a couple of extra drinks on Friday night) and no exercise saturday or sunday, so I think i won't weigh in today and see how I feel tomorrow. However, I am POP since Friday and plan to stay that way. The losses feel great and I want them to keep coming ;-)

Have a good day everyone!!!!

One post referenced closing centers in a certain state...do you know why they closed and which state?
auditgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 04:54 PM   #307  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Afternoon all!!

Well i made it back into town late yesterday afternoon after having a great weekend at my b/f. The only bad thing was i still had to go to the grocery store when i got home lol. But i went and got all kinds of GOOD stuff. And like a good girl i came home put everything away and ate dinner haha. But then i cut my fruit up into servings and put them in bags. So it was nice this morning (since i was running late) to just open the fridge and grab some fruit bags. I have been very good all weekend and today staying on plan. Yesterday i didnt get all my water it but thats ok. I went to weigh in after classes and i was down 1.25 for a total of 4.5 since i started last week. Now only .5 to go before i get my first treat:new keith urban cd and the 5 lb avitar!!!! Glad to see that everyone is pledging to be OP this week!!!

~Heather
So sorry to hear that your centers closed. Hope they can do something for you soon. Thats great that your trying to stay op as much as possible still.

~Julie
Welcome to the program. I just started last week. I have 113 weeks on my program. The weeks will vary for each person depending on how much they want to lose and if they go with that plan. Good luck on your take off!!!!!

I know i didnt comment to everyone but im busy at work today and the time has just flown by so its back to work for me. Everyone have a great night ill see if i cant pop in tonight after i finish my homework. Drink that water!!!!!

Britt
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 05:36 PM   #308  

Hi everyone. I just wanted you all to know that I won't be posting regularly. I have a new job with irregular hours and I too (like Sy) get up at 4:30. I still have 16 pounds to go to reach my goal and I will let you know. So bye for now.
Beachlover
beachlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 07:18 PM   #309  

Default Hi Everyone!

I joined LAWL just over a week ago and have lost 8 lbs. They say 10 but I had jeans and tennis shoes on for the first weigh in, so I say 8 - whatever, it's all good!

I was on the Gold plan but they just changed me to purple because I did not want to buy the lites. My plan is for 83 weeks - seems like forever! My goal is to lose 50 lbs. and get to 148. I hope to go farther than that, but it's been so long since I weighed that much, I'll take it.

I decided to do this now because I will graduate from college next year and want to be at my goal. This sounds like a supportive group and I will need all the help I can get. Did not follow the plan too close this weekend because of a party for work Saturday and tailgating at a football game on Sunday. I was pretty good, except for the sangria... It's a new week, so I'm back on track.

Hope to get to know all of you better.
Dawn
dawn0301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 07:39 PM   #310  
156/127.4/127.4

Welcome Heather, Julie and Dawn! Glad you found us! This is the best support system I have found! The counselor at the center does not even compare!!! We all had bad weeks and weekends so today was a new day for a lot of us! Pick yourself up, dust off and start over!

Beach-good luck to you and the new job please check in when you can! You and I have the same amount to loose!

Hope everyone had a POP I know I did and I feel so good physically and mentally knowing I still have it in me!!!

Sammy
Old 10-04-2004, 09:32 PM   #311  

Hi everyone and welcome newbies!

Well, I weighed in right before they closed tonight and I was only up 0.2 so that's not so bad.

My counselor said that most of the clients she talked to had bad weekends too, so I'm going to blame it on the phase of the moon.
aimtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 09:49 PM   #312  
237/207/130

Hi everyone!

I haven't had time to catch up yet. I've had a terrible weekend. I cheated BIG time, but I am back on track today.

Heather, I am so sorry about your centers. Why did they go out of business? I can't believe you are out the money What does Corporate say?

Hope you all are well!
pinkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 10:54 PM   #313  

Unhappy

Hello Again
For those of you who asked I am from Maine..All the Centers hear closed corporate says they are not responsible for my $750 Dollars that the LA Center I Attended is Franchised and the women who owned them all went bancrupcy so who knows how it will all pan out I just know it is time for me to move to a differnt color I think purple but it could be gold or blue. I just wish I knew. The red plus is 2 1/2 protien 4 starch, 4 fruit, and 4 veggies. 2 Dairy and 1 Fat. needless to say I am frustrated and depressed ( presently eating Ice cream) I am glad to hear other people are having good luck. It would not be such a big deal but i do not have a lot of money to just lose it. i am a single mom and I work 2 jobs $750 was my tax return money that i used because my 11yr old said "mom do something nice for you" i figured a new lease on life with LA Weightloss. Oh well hopefully my luck will change soon. It is bound to work out because I have the Lord in my life and He can Do anything even return my money. Anyway Talk to Y'all soon!
Heather
Old 10-05-2004, 06:52 AM   #314  

Star: as usual - you crack me up! LOL!

Kristi: thanks for the stablization info. I can't wait to get there and to actually be allowed to have bacon! Week 5 - here I come!

Heather: There has to be something you can do about all the centers closing and you getting some money back. Put the ice cream down (my downfall too) and call your State Attorney General, they are there to assist people when people are getting ripped off. And it looks like you have a valid complaint. I have used the NYS Attorney General's office on 2-3 occasions with great success. Elliott Spitzer is awesome - he's my NYSAG. I actually never called, but wrote a detailed letter with receipts and information. Takes a while but they will send you a letter when they receive your's letting you know that your complaint is being worked. But, since this is happening to more than just you - it may only require a phone call. Don't give up - someone may have a class action suit against the owner of your centers. I'm on the gold plan - why do you want to move to another plan? How long have you been on program? How much have you lost? Do you live close enough to NH to go to one of those centers?

Audit: Great job!

Jewel: Hi and good luck OP.

Beach, your doing awesome. 16 lbs to get to goal - you go girl! Please stop back when you can - we will miss your posts!

Can't reply to everyone now. Had a great day OP yesterday! June, doesn't your DH go for his second surgery at the end of this week. How are things going for him?

~Sy~
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 08:53 AM   #315  

SyracuseNy
I have called AG along with others the Women who owned the centers filled Bancrupcy/protection and corporate says they hold no resposibility. We did get a Lawyer but so far it is not looking good. I am ready to transition..I started out on redplus because i do not do the LA Lite bars. I have lost about 28lbs and i was told when i hit 217 i would switch to a differnt color. i just do not know which color or what the servings are ect. I am just not sure what to do next I am platueaed and hve about 100lbs to go and several color changes. Plus the food s you add back in stabilization and matinence all of which i paid for. Thank you for your support. Heather