Old 01-26-2016, 12:26 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 185.8/138.6/135.8

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFPerseverance View Post
Hi everyone. Hope you're doing well. Lots of snow here in Maryland.

I am creating an Ideal Protein product database that includes all the nutrition facts and ingredients. It also has lists that are important like restricted vs unrestricted and gluten free. I still need quite a few products though to complete it.
I'm not certain this has all the items you are looking for and it does not include all the ingredients but has the full nutrition for each and does specify gluten-free as well as restricted items. It also covers many popular alternatives as well. I did not create this file but saved the link, I apologize for not crediting the original poster.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tc8tAYe1q3_f8VBIliltMM4-K75oSDdBLBWntbWFgvc/htmlview?hl=en
maybeface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 07:41 PM   #197  

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan74 View Post
2nd week almost done and I weigh in tonight! I am pretty nervous because I don't feel like I lost anything 😢
I see a little loss on my scale at home but the scale at the pharmacy I am doing IP with is about a 4 lb difference!
I did not cheat at all and so I am hoping I do see somewhat of a difference.
Wish me luck please! !!!
Thank you,
Su
I am down another 1.4 so that's ok with me! Down 10.4 lbs in total in 2 weeks ☺ I am happy with this! Onto another successful week....here I come week 3!
susan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 08:26 PM   #198  

S/C/G: 167.5/163.1/120

Height: 5' 4"

That's Great Susan!

I find it interesting that you are doing IP through a pharmacy. I haven't found that option here where I live.
ladyejan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 06:14 AM   #199  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyejan View Post
That's Great Susan!

I find it interesting that you are doing IP through a pharmacy. I haven't found that option here where I live.
Thank you ladyejan!
I am doing the program through a Pharmasave pharmacy. I did see online that there are some other Pharmasave's that do it as well. The fact that a Pharmacy was doing the program is what sold me.
susan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 11:25 AM   #200  

The closest place that offers it near me is a Chiropractor's Office. There are some others - but since I don't drive it needs to be walkable or reachable by public transit.

Luckily the workshop portion is only a one time deal - as it's an hour and a half by our bus system. The coaching is a 45 minute walk . . . so I'll get a bit of exercise!
Old 01-28-2016, 04:20 PM   #201  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Hi All! I need to catch up on this thread! Week 2 I lost 3.4 lbs (4lbs by the coach's scale the day after).

So for the past two days I have worked out and ate an extra packet. But I am SO much hungrier. My gym started offering Barre and I really wanted to get in on the free trial. I don't think it's worth it. I'm going to try just walking maybe two miles each day. I think I could handle that without needing extra. All these cool workouts will still be there after Phase 1.

My cousin is now coming to visit this weekend. She wants to eat out a lot, so I'm probably going to split my dinner protein with lunch to have lunch and dinner with her out. My coach suggested it.

Oh. And I'm still dating the guy. We're in a nice little groove. I invited him over. He had to eat what I eat. I did 5 oz chicken topped with 3 oz shrimp, roasted radishes, and steamed broccoli. He really liked it.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 06:05 PM   #202  

I thought you could upload photos, but apparently not. I'm thinking you could via email or Facebook messenger /group. There is a Facebook group called Ideal Protein Supporters Phase 1 Group. 23K+ members. I like it. I uploaded my database there. I also have it available via Google docs. Please enjoy and use, everyone - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
INFPerseverance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 08:54 PM   #203  
IP Start 01/03/16

S/C/G: 244/210/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Congrats Beaka

Thanks INFPerseverance

Why did I just see a piece of bread being buttered on tv and started craving a nice slice of sourdough with butter, like French whipped butter!!!!!! I'm not even a huge bread fan. Pizza I would get, but my stomach started rumbling (though I just finished dinner and 1.5 hrs. ago). Man - this is craziness. Thankfully, I'd have to get in my car and fight snow and icy roads to get to the grocery store to get that, so I should be safe. SMH darn it!!!! lol
Kayweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 01:12 AM   #204  

Hey All...I am in week for OP and I have dropped 18 pounds. its so amazing how it works. Have any of you tried alternatives? I hate all the soy
The13ewitched1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 01:31 AM   #205  

Just got back from my first info-workshop, and here in Oakland, Ca -

533.50 start fee. 250.00 of which allows you to come back at any time to restart the program. The rest for supplements and 4 boxes of food and set up fee.

25.00 per week coaching fee

87.00 - 105 per week for food until you are at 100% of target.

Does this sound reasonable to others? I have to admit that I'm sort of rethinking IP due to the initial buy in amount.

Last edited by ladyejan; 01-29-2016 at 01:32 AM.
Old 01-29-2016, 09:47 AM   #206  
Started IP Alts 1/3/16

S/C/G: 265/Ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyejan View Post
Just got back from my first info-workshop, and here in Oakland, Ca -

533.50 start fee. 250.00 of which allows you to come back at any time to restart the program. The rest for supplements and 4 boxes of food and set up fee.

25.00 per week coaching fee

87.00 - 105 per week for food until you are at 100% of target.

Does this sound reasonable to others? I have to admit that I'm sort of rethinking IP due to the initial buy in amount.
WOW that is a lot! But then again, isn't everything in CA expensive? Here in Vermont it cost about $400 for a lifetime membership and comes with two weeks worth of food and all the vitamins. No cost for coaching fee. Boxes of food are a bout $28/box.

Too expensive for me still so I'm on alternatives.
Greyfaery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 09:55 AM   #207  

S/C/G: 184.2/174.8/140

Height: 5.4

I am from Boston Area, and I paid:
1) $400 for first appointment which included one month Vitamins and first week Food. But I know it was during the promotion, usually it's $470 .
2) $84 for weekly food. $28 each box
3) $10 for weekly coaching fee.
2016Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:08 AM   #208  

So what they quoted doesn't seem TOO out of line - given that it is the San Francisco/Bay Area.

The other piece is that I really liked the doctor who gave the presentation, and the coaching staff I met seem to be very committed and hands on.

I should mention that the 25.00 weekly fee includes a urine test to check to make sure that you are in ketosis. Which is probably some variant on a Ketostix - which alas - can be fairly unreliable.

I have a Ketonix breath analyzer which is much more sensitive and accurate, which I used when I was trying to get into ketosis on my own. (www.ketonix.com - no affiliation, just a happy customer)

After more internet sleuthing, and sleeping on it over night, I'm going to go ahead and sign up today.

I know myself, and the accountability is a huge thing for me. I don't think I'll stick to it on my own.
Old 01-29-2016, 07:24 PM   #209  

Has exercise helped anyone lose more weight on ideal protein?
Cierra9809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 07:26 PM   #210  

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaka View Post
Hi All! I need to catch up on this thread! Week 2 I lost 3.4 lbs (4lbs by the coach's scale the day after).

So for the past two days I have worked out and ate an extra packet. But I am SO much hungrier. My gym started offering Barre and I really wanted to get in on the free trial. I don't think it's worth it. I'm going to try just walking maybe two miles each day. I think I could handle that without needing extra. All these cool workouts will still be there after Phase 1.

My cousin is now coming to visit this weekend. She wants to eat out a lot, so I'm probably going to split my dinner protein with lunch to have lunch and dinner with her out. My coach suggested it.

Oh. And I'm still dating the guy. We're in a nice little groove. I invited him over. He had to eat what I eat. I did 5 oz chicken topped with 3 oz shrimp, roasted radishes, and steamed broccoli. He really liked it.
How is the exercise working? I think walking would give me better results.
Cierra9809 is offline   Reply With Quote