Old 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM   #181  

S/C/G: 275/225.4/170

Good Morning!!

Just wanted to touch base. Just read everyones post and y'all are doing great.
I did not go to the gym yesterday, but I did go Sunday I am shooting for every other day. Which is a good thing because I was so sore yesterday from Sundays work out. Which was 2.5 miles on the treadmill and 4 miles on the bike, with 35 minutes of upper body weight training.
Yesterday I fell off track on eating.
Breakfast was 1egg and 3 egg whites w/coffee and sugar free creamer.
Lunch was Nacho's
Snack was potatoes and turkey
Dinner was spaghetti
and I also has a reese's

K0nfy,Penguin,Mandy and TLT good job on the work out!
Kim that is awesome that it wasnt a fluke!
Gettingfit thats cools that your 14's fit perfectly. I cant wait to be out of the 18's that I am in.

Sorry if I missed anyone.
FatbottomPenguin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #182  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

My abs and back are sore from yesterdays workout! I'm supposed to clean house but I think I'll just vacuum and put the rest off until I have more energy. Its warmed up to 68* outside but raining on and off.

Gettin, great job on the 14s!

TLT, I'm using an 'hunger plan' and it can be a bit tricky. The idea is to wait until your body tells you that you need to eat. This doesn't always mean a full ravenous growl, this can just mean an empty feeling, but its different for each person and can be different each time. Also, only eat until to are no longer hungry, not Thanksgiving day full, just enough to keep you going until the next meal. It can take a bit of practice to figure it out. My body doesn't like breakfast so I'm not usually hungry first thing either. I usually start with a glass milk then get on with my day, usually in a few hours I have 'brunch or lunch'. This might not work with your schedule though.

FBP, I think every other day is a great idea. That will give your body time to adjust and heal.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #183  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

my right heel is protesting my exercise yesterday. it's all 'rar! quit taking steps woman, just sit DOWN!'... and i tell it 'no. you stop hurting, i've got things to do!'...

hi, i'm mandy, and i occasionally have conversations with stubborn body parts.

in other news - bbq chicken for dinner tonight, with light prep mac n cheese, garlic green beans and salad. yum!
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:39 PM   #184  
Just One Day!

S/C/G: 270/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

I feel awful. I'm on plan but for the last three days I've had this terrible headache. I just can't shake it. I just am not myself..its affecting my work because my patience is at an all-time low. I'm telling my boss today that I can't continue to work overtime, she needs to find a part-time nanny for the extra...I know this sounds pathetic but am I weak because o can't handle 70 hr work weeks? I feel really guilty because I should be grateful for the extra work and bigger paychecks but all I want is rest... Sorry to rant. Ate same thing today as I did yesterday so stats remain the same. No workout today...I don't haveit in me.

Last edited by tavvy; 01-17-2012 at 02:40 PM.
tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:22 PM   #185  

good evening ladies! i am posting to the sound of what seems like gun shots outside. how lovely right?

anyhoozle. lots of water today, lots of good eats (i'm only at about 1300 cals for the day...) and a short trip to the gym because i was defeated by the cross country trainer @ 3mph on the treadmill. i feel like failure. BUT I WILL WIN. i've made it my goal to conquer that program!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:39 PM   #186  

Tues, Jan 17
B=1 c cereal, vits, 1/2 c milk
S= 1 apple + 2 TB PB
D=1/2 homemade burger, homemade sweet potato fries, 1 slice Coconut bread
S= 1 c cereal, 1/2 c milk, 1 oz cheese {not together!}
E=I also did another 25min stretch fusion. Loved that one. Started out with an active warm up, moved into barre type legwork, then into upper body stretches.

I made Coconut bread today. Yummy! And my house smells amazing! I decided to halve the glaze recipe next time because I thought it made way too much.

Right= didn't emotional eat when I wanted too!

Regret= I let something silly upset me, so then just lazed on the couch when I could have been up and doing something, worse yet, it turns out I jumped to a wrong conclulsion so I was upset for nothing.

Mandy, I'm sure you will be victorious against the trainer.

Tavvy, I hope you feel better, get some rest and get a reduced work week!

Last edited by patchworkpenguin; 01-17-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:13 AM   #187  
pursuer of joy

S/C/G: 198/170ish/160-???

Height: 5.6 on a tall day

170.5 - getting back to pre-Thanksgiving weight, finally. I've been playing with a couple pounds like a cat with a mouse! This is surprising given my weekend, but the work week efforts seem to make the biggest dent in my weight loss overall.

Just popped in before work to post the weigh in (yea, yea, I'm staying off till Feb 1st....I said it, I meant it, it didn't happen).

Stay strong people...stay strong!

Last edited by 124chicksinger; 01-18-2012 at 08:14 AM.
124chicksinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:19 AM   #188  

Its 27* outside and the windchill is 20*. Arrrgggghhhh! How many sweaters is that going to take????
Old 01-18-2012, 10:07 AM   #189  
There's no fear...

S/C/G: 235/Tracker/140

Height: 5'3"

Good morning ladies!

I haven't posted in a while but I've been keeping up via my email subscription - y'all are my inspiration, for real!

So at yesterday's WI I went up a lb, but I felt like I was carrying around 3lbs of water (its that TOM) and I still feel like I'm carrying around water. My scale at home also showed a gain yesterday, but this morning I went on my scale and it showed .6 lb loss. I track officially with my WeightWatchers WI's but I'm taking today's .6 loss as an indication of being on the right track, and yesterday being about bloating! I know I did pretty well last week in terms of staying OP and I am keeping that up, day by day. We'll see what happens on the scale next Tuesday.

Also, I've learned that I HAVE TO make 7-8 hours of sleep a day a part of the plan. Part of me still has my high-school/college mentality about sleep ("I'll sleep later!") but I'm not in high school or college anymore!

I'm planning on having an OP day even though I forgot my lunch at home. Still debating on what to get. Also, I'm getting back into my Jillian Michaels dvds - I'm still on Level 3 of the 30DS, making some progress with the Yoga Meltdown and will do at least one circuit today from No More Trouble Zones.

Hope everyone has an OP day!
Tricia Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:30 PM   #190  

I've been a baaaad Penguin today!

Wed, Jan 18
B=1 c cereal, 1/2 c milk, vits
L= 1/2 burger, 1 slice coconut bread, 2x2" slice choc cake
{and it all went downhill from here!}
D= turkey, dressing, gravy, more coconut bread
S=5 choc Dove + PB
S= tortilla chips and refried bean dip {I maintain the insanity is TOM related!}
E= 25min cardio, 50min Classical Stretch

At least I tried some cardio, I did okay but coughed a lot so I cut that part short. I did do all 75min consecutively, so that's a feather in my...well, penguin!

Tricia, Hubby has recently realized that he needs more sleep, and is making an effort to get to bed on time. Hope your body straightens itself out in time for Tuesdays WI.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #191  

I'm trying to be a better Penguin today! They needed help with the 3yr olds in Bible study so I volunteered. They have so much energy! I got compliments from the other teachers on how well/quickly I could get up off the floor, lol. Good to know exercise is good for something!

Its warmer today and the sun is shining.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #192  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello ladies,

Sorry I missed posting yesterday I was so busy yesterday. Last night wasn't the best because when I stopped to get a Subway sub, I also got 3 oatmeal raisin cookies Today I have been doing very good. I was afraid the cookies would set me off with crazy cravings but so far so good.

I will catch up on personals later.

I hope everyone is having a great day!
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:09 PM   #193  

evening all! yesterday was kinda off... i was so sore from my adventures with the cross-country program on the treadmill. my thighs were mad at me. so i had to skip the gym yesterday... which was okay cause TOM showed up with a vengeance and i didn't want to move anyway. i mostly sat around and drank water all day, so the pizza we ordered for dinner last night shouldn't have hurt me too badly. i did manage to take a mile long walk though, to combat it some.

back to it today! healthy eats (minus the 1 small slice of left over pizza).... a salad to start, then kidney beans with turkey kielbasa, sliced onion, green pepper and fresh garlic for dinner. the beans were from dry so no extra sodium there... though the kielbasa is loaded with it. but it's fairly low cal! a 1 cup serving of beans with 4oz of meat (making it approx 2 cups of food) is 400 calories. later we're going to the gym to watch 'the finder' because i'm half in love with michael clarke duncan.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #194  
Just One Day!

S/C/G: 270/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

I feel like poop stuffy face and everything! OP for food, no workouts though hoping to feel better soon...
tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:24 PM   #195  

Jan 19, Thurs
B= 2 c milk, vits, 1 c cereal, 1/2 c milk
L= Chili's 2 shrimp fajitas, 1 SW egg roll, 3 truffles
D= Easy Chicken potpie, spaghetti squash w sprinkle romano cheese and bacon
S= apple
S= chips and 1/2 amount bean dip I ate yesterday
E= 35min cardio + 25min Classical Stretch

I felt much better today than I have since before Christmas. I had a better day today but there's still room for improvement. I ate more than I should have, even chewing my special mint choc chip gum didn't help. I blame TOM cravings.

Right: I had enough fajitas mix for 4 more but brought those home for later. Upped my cardio.

Regret: mindless eating

Tavvy, good job being OP even when you don't feel good.

Mandy, good job getting back on plan.

Gettin, oatmeal and raisins are both good for you!