Old 01-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #151  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

I need to start tracking my daily journals again.

Today's Journal

B: 1 Nature's Own sandwich round w/1 Laughing Cow wedge & 2 sl Hillshire Farm reduced sodium ham, 1/2 C skim milk w/coffee & flavored Creamer
L: 3" marketplace turkey & cheese sub, 1 sm pk Teddy Grahams
D:Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer Asian Bowl, coffee w/flav creamer
S: Almonds,
Exercise: Walked 2.5 Miles

Last edited by GettinFit; 01-14-2012 at 07:15 PM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:19 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 275/225.4/170

Just wanted to touch base with everyone and say Hope y'all are having a good weekend so far. I just started back to school yesterday and theres so much to do in such a short period. I am in the baking and pastry program at my school and we are attending a chocolate competition at the end of February with that research for the show piece and all the other work I have for my 2 classes I have been pulling my hair out today plus it doesnt help that I wasnt feeling to peachy due to a massive headache and I think its because I have had no time to eat that much today.

I did weigh my self today when I woke up from my nap and I have gone from 230 to 225.4lbs. Not to shabby for a week of hard work at the gym and watching what I eat.

TLT good job on staying on plan. Also you wont be able to get a ticker for 20 days and have I think 20 post.

KOnfy I hope your migraine will go away soon and you are back on your feet!

Dimples Thats awesome that you are in the onederlands!!

Keep up the good work ladies!

Enjoy The weekend!
FatbottomPenguin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:15 AM   #153  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

We slept really late this morning, then took the dog to the park for a bit, went to the grocery store, then I came home and napped on the couch; I guess I overestimated my energy. After feeling pretty bad for the past few days I'm back to feeling better again but no where near 100%

TLT, welcome glad to have you join us.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:31 AM   #154  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

patchworkpenguin~ Haha, that's awesome that your hubby is converting to liking exercise! Feel better soon!

Emme~ Good to hear the nausea has passed! How far along are you?

Tricia Fierce~ Great job staying on top of making all your own foods! I love to cook, but have yet to get control of portion sizes so I have yet to go nuts in the kitchen.

124chicksinger~ I ended up eating a HUGE lunch and not even having dinner that night as I was still full, but I did have the Lean Cuisine Steak Portabello the next night and that helped. You still have two weeks, so I bet you can get to that 169!

GettinFit~ Congrats on seeing 211!!!

TooManyDimples~ Congrats on the interview! How was your trip?

TLT136~ Welcome!

k0nfyo0zed~ Glad to hear you're feeling better!

FatbottomPenguin33~ Congrats on your awesome weight loss this week!!!

tavvy~ 7lbs! Awesome! Let us know how your weigh in goes!

Anyone I missed

I've had a couple days of slacking this past week, but was 100% OP today and I feel so much better! It's amazing how easy it is to slip back into old habits and forget how much better I feel when I stick with things and eat well and exercise. I picked up a box of 100cal popcorn tonight and munched on that while drinking a lowfat milkshake after getting a hard workout on the elliptistrider in. I hadn't been allowing myself the milkshakes as those are my reward for getting a workout in. I have to make dinner for mom and dad tomorrow night, which is always a challenge in itself. Dad is a meat, potatoes, veggie kind of guy, but is asking for something different then what mom makes... I was thinkin about roasting some potatoes, squash and onions in the oven while making some steak or bbq chicken. I'll figure it out, and they know I'm trying to lose weight, so they should be pretty good about whatever I make. We'll see... Enjoy the rest of your weekends everyone!
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:01 AM   #155  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning everyone,

FBPenguin - I hope your headache is gone today. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Hang in there.

KimL - You are so right about those old habits can creep back so quickly. I hope your dinner turns out good.

I'm down to 210.4 today Slowly making my way down to onederland. I'm looking forward to an OP day and I will get a workout in.

My Journal:
B: Grits, cheese, bacon, salsa
S: coffee w/1/2 C skim milk & flav creamer, pk Teddy Grahams, Pear
L: 3" turkey sub
D: Lean Cuisine
Exercise: Firm
Old 01-15-2012, 10:22 AM   #156  

S/C/G: 275/225.4/170

Just taking a break from cleaning my house before I leave to the gym and then go pick my kids up from my kids from my parents house.

Gettingfit Congrats on the weight loss!
This is the last semester at school and I am done, so one less thing on my plate.

I will touch base with everyone later. Enjoy your Sunday!
FatbottomPenguin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:22 PM   #157  

Well, I woke up feeling much better! Hubby is still asleep but he mumbled that he didn't feel very well. I hope this isn't like last year when we kept passing 'the cold' back and forth. Its still in the 30's outside but the sun is shining!

I joined April outside and we played a gentle game of fetch for a few minutes. One of the reasons she hurt her leg in the first place is she has two speeds; asleep and dead run, she tries to grab the toy as she's racing past, but if she misses she tries to stop on a dime before someone else gets her toy. Silly dog!
Old 01-15-2012, 01:01 PM   #158  
ALASKA

S/C/G: 254/239/195

Height: 5'10

Hi everyone Hope your staying warm. its cold here today below 0 but its
Alaska so i guess that is to be expected.

starting a new week. feeling great. my hubby even mentioned that i look like i was losing weight ! yippppeeeee he noticed !

hope everyone has a great week OP and think HEALTHY
Ladysheets
ladysheets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #159  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

for the record: football weekends with all the yummy snacks totally kill my desire to eat right. i blame the yummy nachos. i can avoid the rest.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 190/182/136 minigoal:169~29Feb

Height: 5'7"

Default Just checking in

Hi,
I had a rough day yesterday trying to figure out HOW TO stick to the eating plan at a dinner we had planned over a month ago. I am hoping I got it right. I ate light versions of what was acceptable during the day and only a small portion of each item at the dinner. We walked there instead of driving (extra calorie burn in heels ). It was fun, but I don't want to eat out again until our anniversary. WAY TO STRESSFUL !!!

I am being extra careful today with my food choices. So far so good.
TLT136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #161  

I did 25min of a stretch fusion workout that wore me out. Hubby's up but not feeling great, so we are having a 'cuddle on the couch and watch tv' day.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:19 PM   #162  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies,

Ladysheets - WOW and I thought it was cold here in GA. Nothing like what you have up in Alaska though. Glad your weight loss is showing. Keep up the great work.

TLT - Glad you survived your dinner. When I first started my journey I used to stress over functions to but now I just adjust my eating for the day of and a few days after. Sometimes I may do an extra workout to burn some of the calories. Sounds like you're doing great.

Mandy - I hope you survived the football snacks.

Penguin - Glad you're feeling better today.

I had a good day. I did my workout and I ate very good. I'm off work tomorrow and am planning to get a walk in if the weather is good.

Have a great evening everyone.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #163  
Just One Day!

S/C/G: 270/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

drive by but will hopefully have a chance to catch up soon!
official weigh in was 258!! I'm down 9 lbs since the first Hoping to drop this week..I have to get out of the pattern of overeating on the weekends...seems i never stick to plan when Saturday and Sunday roll around!
More tomorrow!
tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 190/182/136 minigoal:169~29Feb

Height: 5'7"

-GettinFit- Thank you for the encouragement. I plan to add in exercise this week.
TLT136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:56 PM   #165  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

gettinfit- yes i did! barely. i was under on my calories today because i was smart and had plain oatmeal with splenda and sugar free strawberry preserves for breakfast (a whopping 210 calories there) and limited my dinner to a block of ramen with half the flavor packet and some garlic powder and a little margarine (400 calories)... and somehow managed to keep myself full of water enough to limit my snacking to 1000 calories... still have enough leftover for my handful of baby carrots before bed so i'm not hungry in the middle of the night.

not the most nutritious of days, i admit... BUT... i kept the calories under control
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote