S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Friday, Jan 27
B= 1/2 banana, 1 c cereal, 1/2 c milk
L= 1/2 Chickfila grilled wrap, dressing
D= 1/2homemade BBQ Chicken pizza
S= pumpkin/choc muffin
E= 40min cardio

I outdid myself of the pizza this week! I usually just pull the stuff out of the freezer, slap it on the par-baked crust and stick it back in the oven. Yesterday I thawed out the peppers/onions ahead of time, sauteed them in a pan with a little truffle oil, added the leftover roasted chicken, while I parbaked the crust. Topped the crust with flaxseed, jar sauce, freshly grated colby cheese, the pepper mix, drizzled a little BBQ sauce on top and baked. I used a tube of refridgerated rolled crust but it came out very thin and crispy.

Kim, How exciting for you! I'm so glad to hear that you get to purge your closet too.

Tavvy, congratulations on your 12lb loss!

Gettin, oddly enough I wouldn't mind speaking again. Getting up there was the hard part, being up there was kind of a rush!

Chicksinger, wow, obviously you needed the extra rest. Good job on getting to the next round of the contest! I don't listen to top 40 music so this would be very difficult for me, too.

Last edited by patchworkpenguin; 01-28-2012 at 11:55 PM.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:39 PM   #242  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello ladies,

Kim - Yippie!! I know just how you feel and it is such an exciting feeling. You are doing an awesome job and you'll be in those 14s before you know it!

Penguin - Your pizza sounds delish!

I'm having a good day, did a walk this morning and will probably get in another workout later. Eating has been good and I'm feeling strong.

My journal -1320
B: 1 whole grain waffle w/1 tsp cream cheese,n(120) coffee w/1/2 C skim milk & flav creamer(120)
L: Healthy Choice Asian Cafe Steamer Bowl (300), SF Pudding cup (70)
S: Almonds (320), orange(90) Coke Zero (0)
D: Healthy Choice Steamer Bowl Chicken Marsala (230) coffee w/flav creamer (70)
Exercise: Walked 40 mins in the am, Walked 3 miles in the afternoon

Last edited by GettinFit; 01-28-2012 at 10:04 PM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #243  
pursuer of joy

S/C/G: 198/170ish/160-???

Height: 5.6 on a tall day

breakfast: 1 navel orange
lunch: 1 slice marble rye, 8 grape tomatoes, 3 slices 2% Amer. cheese, 1 med. skim milk DunkinD latte, no sugar (YUM).

Planning to make chicken francaise for dinner. Have a spaghetti squash cooking now for later. Will likely mix squash with my pasta to ease the calorie load.

EDITED TO ADD: DID make the planned dinner and it was good!

I hope y'all are on your plans and doing well and that life is treating you kindly.

Last edited by 124chicksinger; 01-28-2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: added dinner
124chicksinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:52 PM   #244  
Stay Focused & Committed

Chicksinger - I had a great day. Just finished a 3 mile walk at Stone Mountain Park and I did a 40 minute walk this morning. Eating has been great too. I'm trying real hard to make 208 by 2/1.

I hope everyone else is having a great day!
Old 01-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #245  

S/C/G: 275/225.4/170

Sorry for being MIA again but hopefully the insanity will stop soon. I have been running ragged and need a break. I have been able to keep up with my diet and the gym I also have been seeing my personal trainer ever Wednesday (which she is kicking my butt) and going to the gym 4-5 days a week on top of everything else. I think its been paying off because my body is looking different not to be gross but my fat rolls and butt are starting to look like deflated balloons. I have weighed my self Friday and I am now 220.2 hopefully it will continue to go down especially with me being a bit immobile. My neighbors dog got out and when trying to capture her I pulled a muscle or something in my back leg and I can hardly walk now.

Gettinfit awesome job on the 3miles! You'll be at 208 before you know it!

Kim On the new Job!

Tavvy congrats on the weight loss!!!

Chicksinger good luck on your kareoke contest hopefully no one else picks the ones you want.

You all are doing great Keep up the good work!!

Last edited by FatbottomPenguin33; 01-28-2012 at 07:47 PM.
FatbottomPenguin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:26 PM   #246  
pursuer of joy

Gettin Fit - I know you can do it. You know you can do it. It will make you so happy to get into a new deca - and you're so close to 199!!!!!! You got this. I'm glad to hear the eating is going well for you. When you want to cheat, picture my bulldog face (lol I don't really look like a bulldog, but picture it anyhow) and just put the junk down. Don't buy it, don't eat it, cuz you know what? It will still be available tomorrow....you know it.

FBPenguin - sounds like things are going well for you even under the circumstances. Way to go!

I'm usually the one that goes AWOL on challenges -- particularly the weigh in weekly ones which I had to stop. So, WHERE MY GIRLS AT?

I really hope it is a matter of just living life rather than life's curve balls.

Stay positive and maintain a stick to it attitude.

Hugs all.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:39 PM   #247  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

Sat Jan 28
B= {Hubby made pancakes!} 1 huge blueberry pancake 8" across, syrup, 2 c milk
L= Longhorn 3oz steak, 1/2 baked potato, 1/2 sweet potato, 1 bread slice
S= chips and salsa
D= homemade chicken salad sandwich {meal 4 out of the roasted chicken from Sunday}, roasted veggies
S= 1/2 c milk, 1 c cereal
E= dog walk, 40min cardio, 25min stretch fusion
Old 01-28-2012, 11:49 PM   #248  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

hey folks...

i can't tell if i'm hitting a depression swing, have a sickness that's slow to come on but is still affecting me, or just having insomnia issues... but i'm constantly tired, sleeping is rare, i get hot and sweaty but feel cold to the touch (no fever), and generally don't wanna get off of the couch because i have no energy. i don't know if i feel blah because of the not sleeping, or if i'm not sleeping because i'm feeling blah.

hoping a trip to the pharmacy for a sleep aid will help straighten things out.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:05 AM   #249  
~Kim~

Morning everyone. Big ole whoosh this week and I'm at 191.8! Post period week has become something to look forward to apparently. =) I was hoping to be around 195 this morning so I was insanely surprised. The jeans thing is starting to make more sense too. haha! I think I might be a bit dehydrated because I haven't been paying as much attention to my water intake as I should, so hopefully next week things even out and I stay around the same and don't go back up some or something.

Gettinfit~ You're doing great! I hope you make your goal, but if not it wont be long at all. =)

FBpenguin~ Wow, you are doing great. You should be proud of all that hard work.

Mandy~ Hope you feel better soon!

I just realized I have less than 50lbs left till goal. Wow, I remember when I used to not be able to wait until I had less than 100lbs till goal. This is my year ladies! =)

Last edited by TooManyDimples; 01-29-2012 at 08:14 AM.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:36 AM   #250  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morninig ladies,

Kim - OMG what a woosh you had!! You are rockin it and you're about to be in the 180s. CONGRATS!!!

Chicksinger - Thanks for the encouragement. Anytime I feel the urge to blow it, I'll reember your words

Mandy - I hope you are feeling better soon

I'm looking forward to a good day and I hope everyone else has a good one.

Journal Cals 1385

B: Grits (160) FF feta (50) Hormel bacon bits (50) coffee w/1/2 C skim milk (45) flavored creamer (70)
L: SmartOne (240) SF Pudding cup (60)
D: Lean Cuisine Pizza (350), SF Pudding cup(60)
S: Almonds (300), blueberries (50) Weight Watchers string cheese (50)
Exercise: FIRM Hi Def Sculpt

Last edited by GettinFit; 01-29-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:12 PM   #251  
pursuer of joy

Dimples - way to go! I'm happy you saw a whoosh. Makes a grey day bright, don't it?

GettinFit - I was envying your pancake in a prior post. Gonna put that back on the dinner menu this week!

Mandy, I can't figure what is wrong with you, but I hope you figure it out. Generally when I get clammy/sweaty and cold, my sugar is too low.

I'm having a snacky day. I hope to not go over today--we'll see.

Hugs to all.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #252  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

today i am fat and happy and off plan. hubby and i were treated to cracker barrel for lunch by a couple from the church where he's doing his field work for his master's degree. and then we were both craving cheese steaks for dinner.

good news is, i was finally able to get a little sleep. my brain still goes nuts if i wake up and i have a hard time getting BACK to sleep. but i even got a nap in today! also, i picked up some melatonin at walmart to see if that will help (awesome find: 88 cents for 15 3mg pills! 88 cent trial period? i'll take it) and if it does not do anything, i'll see about a sleep aid.

tomorrow's plan is greek yogurt, fiber bar, and an orange for meal 1, and shrimp and broccoli stir fry with whole grain brown rice for dinner. that leaves me enough calories for a snack in between, and somethin small for after our workout. for some reason, i'm always FAMISHED after a trip to the gym, so i will eat a couple string cheese sticks, or a half pbj or something just to hush my tummy.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #253  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

Sun Jan 29
b= 1/2 coffee, 2 c milk, vits
L= Rafferty's 1/2 cheeseburger, 1/2 sweet potato
S= 1 apple + 2 TB PB
D= homemade chicken and veggie stirfry
S= choc/pumpkin muffin
E= 50min cardio

Kim. glad you had a whoosh

Mandy, my OBGYN suggested I take Benedryl at night to sleep. I started it about a year ago and I seem to get less colds/snuffles, too. Hope you feel better!
Old 01-30-2012, 09:50 AM   #254  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

Mandy - I'm glad you were able to get some sleep and are feeling better.

I'm expecting to have a good day; I've brought all my food with me today and that's all I'll be eating. It seems to be going so much better for me since I started eating Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisines, SmartOnes etc. It's so easy for me to just grab one in the morning to bring with me to work for lunch. At first I was afraid of them having too much sodium but after calculating how much sodium I was eating on a normal day without them, I was totally shocked! I couldn't believe that my pkt of FF Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing is 480 mgs of soduim and I was also eating ff feta on my salad, which was 260 mgs & bacon bits which is 190 mg and that was just the salad at lunch. I've found some really good dinners that contain as low as 350 mg. I try and not go over 600 mg. They are really filling and satisfying to me. This is working really well for me right now.

I hope everyone has a great Monday and let's all have a rockin week.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:58 AM   #255  
Stay Focused & Committed

Default Today's Journal

Today's Journal - 1250

B: 2 sl light wheat toast (80) Laughing Cow Wedge (35) milk (90) coffee w/creamer (70)
S: orange (90), banana (90), WW String cheese (50) almonds(180)
L: Healthy Choice Top Chef Roasted Chicken Marsala Bowl (240) SF/FF Pudding cup (60) coffee/creamer (50)
D: Progresso reduced sodium soup (140) SF pudding (50)
Exercise: Firm Cardio Party & 15 min walk

Last edited by GettinFit; 01-30-2012 at 10:07 PM.