Height: 5’ 2”

Howdee Everyone!
Saturday's Fitday journal:
Calories... 1,056
Fat... 28 grams/24%
Carbs... 174 grams/45%
Fiber... 58 grams
Protein... 75 grams/29%

4:00 a.m. 1 serving Fiber One-dry (dummy dog wakes me up every morning about this time and I can't get back to sleep)

Breakfast: (at a normal hour)
2 egg white omelet with left-over stir fry and Elk mixed in, 1 slice FF cheese
2 sliced low cal toast
Salsa
Lunch: 1 serving Fiber One!~dry (too busy to stop and cook)

Afternoon snack: All Bran snack crackers

Supper:
Roasted Chicken, Green Bean casserole, baked potato with FF sour cream

Evening snack: Jello-0/cream cheese dessert topped with FF/SF cool whip and F. One
FF Milk
I had planned on a bag of popcorn to get my calories up but I was too full from supper.
Claire... I'll post my tattoo if everyone else will too!
All you girls talking about trying on your skinny clothes made me drag out my old Levi's and I was surprised they fit. Thanks for the idea!
Susan and cheryl on the weight loss!
Zoe... After completing one whole week of calorie counting, how would you rate this plan over other types of diets?
Zenor... We love watching bubbly Paula Dean but I cringe everytime she adds butter to her recipes, so much!
Lara... We spoil our grandson's too, I pay his allowance every week because DD is usually strapped for money. He's 15 and wants a car so I pay him $20.00 a week but $10.00 of that I keep back and put in a"Car Fund" jar.
Jman...[quote]I blew it yesterday. Went 1300 calories OVER what I'm supposed to eat, and half of those calories were from beer. It was more "impulsive." I felt myself starting to resist the extra calories and then impulsively rushed to start eating/drinking before I could talk myself out of it.
[/quote] I have a "All or Nothing" type of personality and would do the same thing if I started on 1 beer. That would lead to the "All", as in all the beer/wine I wanted and the heck with the calories.

Welcome Nora and honeyjobear.
We've been gone most of the day, I brought a couple of 100 calorie snack bags with to nibble on while visiting with dad, brothers and sisters. They all had Cake with Coconut on top and I didn't feel deprived at all, ya gotta love those snack bags.
Good luck tomorrow Robin on your weigh in and everyone else that I missed.
I took the picture myself of my tattoo so it'll be upside down. I want to see everyone's tattoo, we'll start an online gang!
Sorry, the picture was too big and I'll have to resize it. I'm not smart enough to do that.
Have a healthy low calorie start of the week tomorrow!
Bobbi
Bobbolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:44 PM   #632  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlered View Post

Way to go Cheryl !

You are doing great! Can't wait to get that kind of energy. Soon I hope.

how long did it take you to get that kind of energy?
Littlered, eating better foods helps a lot for me. Also, I just keep reading inspirational accounts, and it seems to me that it is the ones who run/walk, bike, swim and lift weights, that seem to lose the most and at a steady pace. They inspire me to want to work out more and more.

And, I think I can safely call the 221 official for the week. I forgot again to weigh in before eating or drinking anything, but even after lunch, when I remembered to weigh in, the scale read 221.4...woohoo! I'm back to where I was before I ran out of CC-friendly foods, and going to make sure this time that I watch the budget better so I don't have to go through that again!

I'd better get off my tuckus now, and go finish what I'm supposed to be doing. It's a sunny day out, and I really want to ride my bike, but instead I am cleaning out the space for the new office, and determined to finish cleaning and get the desk and computer moved in there today!

Cheryl
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:31 PM   #633  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

Come on people, post of pic of your tattoos! I don't have one, but I want to see Bobbi's. I've seen the chickens, I've seen Bruce, gotta see the cherry tattoo. Lara you've got a couple, don't you?

Cheryl -- great job on the loss!!! You are almost at the 10 lb. mark... keep up the great work!
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:57 PM   #634  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Somebody tell me how to re-size the picture and I'll show you!
Old 03-25-2007, 10:43 PM   #635  

S/C/G: 218/175/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi Everyone!

Calories for today: 1374

39g fat: 28%
182g carbs: 41%
83g protein: 26%
9g Alcohol: 5% (Why does fitday count alcohol this way? Anyone know?)

52g of Fiber

Nora and Honeyjobear

Bobbi~I'll post a pic of my tattoos as soon as I'm able. It's been a crazy last three days for us and all I want to do is sleep.

Goodnight everyone!
zenor77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:00 PM   #636  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

1652 cals today. Tomorrow is my second TOPS meeting.

Bobbi...CCing is old hat for me. This is my third time gaining 80 pounds with pregnancy, and third time working it off. I think we're done having babies now. I don't think I want to take this ride again. LOL
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:12 AM   #637  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Cheryl -- great job on the loss!!! You are almost at the 10 lb. mark... keep up the great work!
Thanks, Claire!

Saturday's total was 1658

I think I'm done for today, but I'll save the total, so I have something to post tomorrow.

Cheryl
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:05 AM   #638  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a good and productive weekend.

Sunday's calories - uh-huh, you guessed it - about 1200.

Weigh-in this morning. Ahhh, it's all good - I'm down 4 pounds!! Yipeeee!!! Strange thing is, there's no 110 lbs lost avatar, makes me sad.

Let's make this week a good one, okay?
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:27 AM   #639  
Bobbi

Good Morning Everyone! (Those of you that read the Fiber Fanatic's thread, forgive me for doing a copy/post. I didn't want to re-type some of it)
I had a fantastic week-end. I exercised longer and skipped my nightly popcorn last night so I wouldn't have salt retention this morning for weigh in. I'm down 3 pounds, my goal was 135 and I'm 134.5 this morning. I took my measurement for Fitday when I first started and my waist is down 6 inches.
Yesterday's calories.... 1,144 and fiber was 52 grams. I was fooling around with my Fitday last night and changed my settings to show what I was most interested in, calories and fiber. I decided I wouldn't bother with protein, carbs, etc. I don't pay any attention to them anyway and my current plan is working great. I do need to work on getting my olive oil in everyday, that fat is so important. I found a recipe for high fiber muffins that I might make today.
Have a good low calorie day everyone!
Bobbi

Robin... All those 1200 calories days sure paid off, I so happy for you!

Zenor... Awesome fiber, keep it up and you'll be surprised how fast you can lose.
Quote:
52g of Fiber
Low-Fat Blueberry Bran Muffins
"These muffins are just as delicious and moist as regular muffins! They'll be gone before they have time to cool. Low-fat, healthy and yummy, imagine that."

Original recipe yield:
12 muffins
PREP TIME
15 Min
COOK TIME
20 Min

INGREDIENTS
1 1/2 cups wheat bran
1 cup nonfat milk
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 egg (I'll use 2 egg whites instead)
2/3 cup brown sugar (I'll use Splenda Brown sugar here)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup blueberries
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or use paper muffin liners. Mix together wheat bran and milk, and let stand for 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix together applesauce, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla. Beat in bran mixture. Sift together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir into bran mixture until just blended. Fold in blueberries. Scoop into muffin cups.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly tapped.

NUTRITION INFORMATION
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 123
Total Fat: 1g
Cholesterol: 18mg
Sodium: 244mg
Total Carbs: 28.1g
Dietary Fiber: 4.3g
Protein: 3.7g
Old 03-26-2007, 07:53 AM   #640  

S/C/G: 184/see ticker/130

Height: 5 ft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbolink View Post
Somebody tell me how to re-size the picture and I'll show you!

Morning,

Bobbi, what software do you use to look at pics on your pc?
littlered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:06 AM   #641  

Total:
Cal: 1437
Fat: 24%
Carbs: 55%
Fiber: 43
Protein: 22%

was busy Sunday. worked in the yard with hubby. I raked and shoveled, wet Saw dust for hours. Finishing up the clean up from the tree that was just cut down. I had to wait till yesterday as the yard was sooooo wet. Only got half of the saw dust done. So I get another good work out to do.

did pay much attention to what I ate. So I don't feel to bad about my calories for the day.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:07 AM   #642  
Bobbi

I'm not sure, Microsoft Windows Photo gallery? I can see where it says how big the picture is but no place to make it smaller.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:11 AM   #643  
Bobbi

Ooooooooh, Dummy me! I see I can make it smaller right on this 3FC's site.

Last edited by Bobbolink; 12-27-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:15 AM   #644  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

All right Bobbi, I posted this on the Fiber thread, but it sure bears repeating again and again and again.

CONGRATULATIONS on surpassing your goal!!!!!!

Awesome job!!!! You are amazing. You must be so very proud and feeling quite spectacular today. As well you should. Keep up the great work. It's been a real pleasure watching you SUCCEED.

Okay, so are you gonna slowly start upping your calories in order to maintain? And never mind these pics of your tatoo and your DH and those lovely yellow chckens, when are we gonna see some before and after shots of YOU? All of you? Congrats again Bobbi.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:33 AM   #645  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobin View Post
All right Bobbi, I posted this on the Fiber thread, but it sure bears repeating again and again and again.

CONGRATULATIONS on surpassing your goal!!!!!!

Awesome job!!!! You are amazing. You must be so very proud and feeling quite spectacular today. As well you should. Keep up the great work. It's been a real pleasure watching you SUCCEED.

Okay, so are you gonna slowly start upping your calories in order to maintain? And never mind these pics of your tatoo and your DH and those lovely yellow chckens, when are we gonna see some before and after shots of YOU? All of you? Congrats again Bobbi.
I second That!
I think the before and after pics is great idea too.