Old 05-01-2008, 09:33 AM   #676  

S/C/G: 189/164/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
[COLOR=indigo]
Francie, what game did you get?? I'm waiting for Wii Fit to come out. Jeff's been playing a bit of the new Smash Brothers; I tried playing it with the Wii controler, but it was horrible! Definitely needs the GameCube controller.

I should start playing tennis and boxing on the Wii--that wil help get my exercise minutes up

I am also waiting for the wii fit. Any idea on the cost ? I play the sport wii with the kids and yes you do get a workout. I am not much of a game player before this now I make the kids give me a turn.
Old 05-01-2008, 09:43 AM   #677  

S/C/G: 189/164/135

Question of the Day:

If you could have any job in the entire world, what would it be and why?

Not sure, really. It changes everyday that is way I never finished college becouse I kept changing my majar.
Old 05-01-2008, 09:46 AM   #678  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellez View Post
Question of the Day:

I used to work in a library and I LOVED it. I know it is nothing glamourous but I would love to be a librarian again.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:00 AM   #679  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Ok, this is one superfast thread!! Dunno how I'll keep up!

Goooood Morning!

How are you all? I'm doing ok. My weight keeps bouncing around because I am craving salt too often! I hate it! I'm trying not to give in but its hard lately. Dunno what it is. Ah well, gonna try to keep eating watermelon to flush it out! I love melons.

Dh is going with the boys to a farm today with school. I know they'll have a blast! They wouldn't let sibs go tho, even with a parent so Emily couldn't go and Christian was so mad that she couldn't go with him! Dh was too! No fair! LOL. So Imma try to play more with her today and maybe that'll help make up for it. Hard to play with a 2 yr old, they get bored so quickly! But Imma think of something.

Chellez, I lovvvve your baby doggy! Awwww I want one like him!!!!

Rhonda, hi. I don't know what to respond to bc I haven't read enough of anything! So hi. Hope things are well!

Hiya to Kelly, Anna, momto4girls, Josephine, Vix, Velveteen, Jillybean, Shopa, SuiteJudy, Fawn, Vanessa, Karmuz, Fluffy Chick, and all of our Blue Team!!! Go Blue!!!

Hugs, bbl when I can, Selina
Old 05-01-2008, 10:11 AM   #680  
lost in translation

S/C/G: 150/150/125

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freem06 View Post
Question of the Day:

Some kind of art critic or book reviewer. My dream job would involve getting to do the things I love (see new exhibits, read new books, go to the theater) and then getting paid to share my opinions!

In response to yesterday's question, my goal for the challenge is just to be a lot healthier -- mentally and physically -- by the end of it. The two go hand in hand, and I feel like working on issues of laziness, loneliness, boredom, stress etc. will improve my eating habits as it improves my quality of life.

I called in sick to work today since I've got an awful cold and don't want to share it with the whole library. That means I'll have an awful lot of time for binging, so I'm going to try to keep busy with chores and check in here a lot!
Old 05-01-2008, 10:12 AM   #681  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigoskyy View Post
Hi, I'm Danielle, and I'm a diet coke addict. It's been 4 days since my last drink. =D I'm pretty proud of that. I used to drink entirely too many diet cokes each day, thinking it was okay since it was calorie free, but really I'd rather have the calories than what is actually in diet soda. Anyhow, I'm making it through my first personal challenge, and can't wait to get going on here!

GO BLUE TEAM!!
Hi Danielle!

My name is Kelly and I am a Regular Coke addict. It has been 7 months and 16 days since my last drink. I truely believe I am a Coke a Cola addict, so I just had to say no more ever! We go out and I see them and I crave them just like an addict. I was drinking 1 to 1.5 gallons of coke a day... pretty sick when you think about it
Old 05-01-2008, 10:14 AM   #682  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Oh! (Since I saw you all were talking about it..lol) We just ordered our Wii and are gonna get the Fit thingy too-later. Can't wait. I watched my cousins bowling on this thing at New Year's and it really is cool.

Here's something funny. Several years ago, when obesity started getting really noticed, and the media said too many of us were overweight etc and it was because we all watched too much tv and weren't out running and riding bikes, etc. (and of course we all knew this anyway) I told my dh that I wanted to invent something that combined tv with moving, some contraption that made it where you'd want to move your body, burn cals, while you watched it. I just jogged in place and sometimes got bored so I was always thinking up things to help that. Now I do WATP moves while watching my shows.

It was only a matter of time before someone acted on this type of an idea and made it a reality. I hope I like having it as much as I think I will!!!!!

Last edited by Soon2BFitChick; 05-01-2008 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:21 AM   #683  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Quote:
Question of the Day:

I love my job, and really as I grew up it is totally what I wanted to do! I'm a housewife to one amazing husband, and a homeschooling mom to 3 very bright and spirited kids. I only wish the pay was better
Old 05-01-2008, 10:25 AM   #684  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

GREAT NEWS!

We have our own cheerleader!

You'll find it in the list with all the other cheerleaders!
Old 05-01-2008, 10:29 AM   #685  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

I'm way behind on the QOTDs.

My goal shirt would read: To be myself again.

My JB Goal is to break this stupid plateau I've been on for 6 months. Actually I've gained about 7 back because I've gotten so frustrated I just gave up. I'm still up a 1/2 pound from the starting weight for this challenge, that last hurrah is sticking around. Or it could be TOM, I've lost track of my cycle again.

If you could have any job in the entire world, what would it be and why? Does retired count? I'd love to be a fulltime volunteer. I'd also like to refurb older houses.

I managed to do a 5K this morning. I plan to see how many I can do in May before our next 3FC 5K on Memorial Day. I'm going to sign up at the new gym at lunch.

Sonja - Who are you calling "normal"? I love Buffy! I often add Buffy quotes to my conversations at the office, and no one ever get it. My new gym offers a bellydancing class, I'm going to check it out.

Jill - WTG on the exercise! I love it when I push myself hard enough to do something I thought was impossible.

Karen - OMG, I would have freaked out. I'm not good in medical emergencies. I'm glad he didn't get more of them down.

I'm waiting for the wiifit too. DH bought Grand Theft Auto IV yesterday so he's currently hogging the TV with the most room to manuver around, but Age of Conan for the PC comes out the same time as the Wiifit, so maybe I'll be able to play without him bothering me.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:36 AM   #686  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Question of the Day:

Book Editor:
I have a degree in English and I love to read, and I am ALWAYS finding mistakes in the books I read (even Bob's Book)
Old 05-01-2008, 10:38 AM   #687  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Red cheerleaders saying take that to the blue invasion
Old 05-01-2008, 10:41 AM   #688  
TBL Blue Team Member!

S/C/G: 294.5/ticker/170

Height: 6'0

Quote:
*gasp* You're using the "other" team's mascot!

The week's not over yet! I still have a few more days so I'm shooting for 6 lbs for the whole week

Rhonda - I keep meaning to get over to the Bob's Babes thread to answer your question but I still haven't read past chapter 1.
Oooooops! My bad! That is what I get for trying to post quickly LOL!

Here you go . . . .

Last edited by Hopefulpinkangel; 05-01-2008 at 10:42 AM.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #689  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Chick B Gone View Post

Red cheerleaders saying take that to the blue invasion
They are really more of a salmon cheerleader, you know. Pee-uuuu!

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 05-01-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #690  
lost in translation

S/C/G: 150/150/125

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof4girls View Post
I used to work in a library and I LOVED it. I know it is nothing glamourous but I would love to be a librarian again.
I know! I work in a public library and it is a very cushy and relaxing job! Did you have your MLS? I am considering getting one, but I'm not sure if i want to be in the library for the long haul.