Old 01-21-2008, 09:34 PM   #241  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

1. What is something you accomplished last week that you are proud of?
* Planning my entire week's worth of Calories.

2. What is your exercise goal for the week?
* working out on my elliptical 20 minutes, pilates 20 minutes and weight training 20 minutes every day.

3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
* Banff. Absoultely beautiful - crisp mountain air, and sweet summers

4. If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would it be?
* Hawaii... going in August YAY

5. Who is your inspiration?
Many people - on this site and I loved Hilary Swank in Million Dollar Baby. Watching her meet her goal was such an inspiration even though it was just a movie character

Last edited by tamaralynn; 01-21-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:58 PM   #242  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

I just surfed the blue team's weights and I think we have them beat. There were lots of gainers and peeps that lost only one pound. (Haven't surfed red . . . yet!)

GO BLACK TEAM!!!!

Tamaralynn: You must live fairly close to me. What part of Alberta are you in? I vacation in Canada every year. I love it!!

Last edited by ggmugsy; 01-21-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:01 PM   #243  
Manda

S/C/G: 304.5/165/149

Height: 5'2"

We just got home from the YMCA. It was so nice to meet Mikella there and workout together. After we stayed on the treadmills for 30 mins we got in the pool for a little bit. My back hurts right now but I feel great for exercising. I am so excited. We are really doing it!

I am excited about the weigh in numbers. Good luck to us!
Old 01-21-2008, 10:05 PM   #244  
Black Team TBL-WMB

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Height: 5'6'

I spent the day at Wall but I did'nt get much of a chance to stop any where else. I love Black Hills gold and the quietness of the area.It's just a cool place
Old 01-21-2008, 11:25 PM   #245  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Lost weight.

work out 5-6 days

in the mountains

Alaska or Africa

Anyone who has lost weight and kept it off.

I'm not sure what my shirt would say....I'll think about it some more and get back to ya....

Losinit-I love blackhills gold too!

ahill-Great job on making it to the YMCA, it must be nice to have Mikella go along, a great motivator for both of you.

tamaralynn-Million Dollar Baby is one of my favorites, it is a very inspiring movie, and very sad, it always makes me cry.

Amylou- Keep checking in, and let us know how you're doing.

ggmugsy-Excellent job on exceeding your activity points. It always feels good when we go above and beyond!

hotcubanmama-its good that you made nice with your new clients. I'm intrigued tho what do you do for a living?

Ceegee- I LOVE the MILF t shirt idea...too funny! Great job on the running.

Briefasa Hime- Great job on the 20 laps. I bet you felt great afterwards.

Reda-great job on avoiding the alcohol...thats an area i tend to struggle with. Starting this last friday I've decided to put a weekly limit, we'll see how that goes.

Diva- I hear ya, about not sleeping in a tent...I'm sure you'll be beautiful but come on now a woman needs her beauty sleep...and I don't see that happening in a tent!

hello to everyone else...Great job Black team on the weight loss for week one, lets keep up the good work.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:27 AM   #246  

S/C/G: 246/ticker/180

Hey guys! Hope you all had a good day. I've done ok with my eating today, but still not feeling 100% healthy yet, so I didn't do any exercise. Could just be tired after DD kept me up til 4 a.m. last night! She has a cold and was coughing a lot and crying most of the night. She's usually a pretty good sleeper, so she must've been feeling pretty bad. Poor baby!

The lack of sleep made me drag around tired all day. I at least attempted to do WATP, but had to stop after a few minutes cuz I just wasn't feeling it. The good news is I didn't turn to sugar and caffeine all day, which is what I would normally do when I'm exhausted like that.

Overall, it's been a good day, but I can't wait to get back to my exercise!

Wow, I know there's talk of us not having enough posts, but if there were many more, I don't think I could keep up! Don't have time for personals on everyone as it is, but want to do a few:

Diva - Aww, you poor thing! What a mess! And what a jerk of a future FIL! You're right about remembering people who make comments about your weight. I still remember my great grandma commenting once when I was ten that she didn't know why I was to "hefty" since I didn't eat very much! And I remember telling my grandma once that I'm a whimp and she laughed and said," A whimp? How can you be a whimp at your size?" (apparently whimps can only be thin! "BIG" girls are all strong and brave!)

Just try to remember that it's not the wedding that matters. Look at all these celebrities who spend millions and get divorced in a few years. My husband and I got married in my aunt's living room with only friends and family, maybe 30 people total. We barely spent any money and it certainly wasn't my dream wedding, but we have a great marriage. Better than either of our parents' marriages or most people we know.

I will tell you though that I still have moments of regret not getting married the way I wanted. I wanted it to just be me and him on the beach barefoot with me in a dress like your #1. But when I told my family, they insisted we do a family wedding. I have always regretted that, because we both knew what we really wanted and let other people tell us otherwise. While it certainly doesn't make a difference in your marriage, it is a memory you'll have forever and you want it to be a good one.

Soooo... if there are things you REALLY want to include in your wedding, you should! It's YOUR day, and you don't want to have any regrets about it. But, if you decide to do what the in-laws want to make peace, just remember that in the long run, it doesn't matter what your wedding is like as long as you pick the right groom!

Julz - Cool! I didn't know we'd have a Biggest Loser from each team every week. That makes it a little more fun and gives us all a little extra motivation. Thanks!

Angie - Don't worry about how much other people are losing! You're doing great! Losing ANYTHING is an accomplishment, and I bet the majority of the people losing over 5 pounds are in their 1st week. I know I will never see as big of a loss as I did last week, because it always comes off quick the first couple of weeks. 2-3 pounds per week is a perfect goal for anyone! Let's hope everyone on Black Team does 3 per week!
Old 01-22-2008, 12:32 AM   #247  

S/C/G: 246/ticker/180

Lost weight and stuck to my cals!

do at least 30 min of exercise each day

Florida

Italy

Everyone on 3FC and my friend Selina (Soon2bFitChick) who has finally made it to Onederland & staying there for good!
Old 01-22-2008, 02:45 AM   #248  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

1. What is something you accomplished last week that you are proud of? Resisting from eating all the junk food in the house.

2. What is your exercise goal for the week? To actually get off my butt. I haven't been exercising lately.

3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I tend to change my mind about this a lot. One day, I want to live in Miami, and the next, I want to live in Mexico City. Maybe next week, I'll want to live in Rome.

4. If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would it be? Right now, I would love to vacation in Japan, Italy, or Spain.

5. Who is your inspiration? People who can resist temptations to reach their goals.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:51 AM   #249  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

sorry guys i gained 1.2lbs this week due to a stomach virus and binge eating once i was able to eat again... this week is going to be a challenge for me too since i go on travel for work on thursday out to San Diego... i'm going to have to be extra careful while out there... don't want another week of a gain when i had lost at the beginning of last week... (i was down to 199.8 on wednesday last week)
Old 01-22-2008, 08:13 AM   #250  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggmugsy View Post
Tamaralynn: You must live fairly close to me. What part of Alberta are you in? I vacation in Canada every year. I love it!!
I live in Calgary Not too far Do you like Banff?
Old 01-22-2008, 08:29 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Good morning Black Team! I just finished running this morning. I don't usually run two days in a row but felt like it today, my knees were a lil sore towards the end. I'm dreading work today, Tuesdays are usually a busy day, and since the night lady up and quit last week, guess who gets to stay...yep...ME! I'm glad that she's gone she was always late or would take a lot of time off, but I'll also be glad when they find a replacement.

Tatiana- I hope you and the baby are feeling better.

Tera-Good luck with your exercise goal. You can do it.

Sxulcmnky- 1.2 lbs is really not bad, it could be water weight or you could of ate something salty. Hang in there, you still have 11 weeks to shine!
Old 01-22-2008, 09:02 AM   #252  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream710 View Post
Good morning Black Team! I just finished running this morning. I don't usually run two days in a row but felt like it today, my knees were a lil sore towards the end. I'm dreading work today, Tuesdays are usually a busy day, and since the night lady up and quit last week, guess who gets to stay...yep...ME! I'm glad that she's gone she was always late or would take a lot of time off, but I'll also be glad when they find a replacement.

Tatiana- I hope you and the baby are feeling better.

Tera-Good luck with your exercise goal. You can do it.

Sxulcmnky- 1.2 lbs is really not bad, it could be water weight or you could of ate something salty. Hang in there, you still have 11 weeks to shine!
thanks dream... i have been bloated.... crampy... i don't get a TOM since i have endometriosis so i just take the pill continuously... so i still get bloated and stuff, but don't have something to tell me *when* it all happens lol
Old 01-22-2008, 09:03 AM   #253  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Good Morning Black team!!!

Dea – I’m so sorry for your loss. Great job maintaining.

Tatiana – hehe I just love you name! anywho, I’m sorry your G’ma said those things and brusied your self esteem at such a young age. Some people just don’t get it.

LOL about the Right groom thing. I’ve been with Jess longer than I have any dude ever (6 yrs in March) so I am pretty sure he’s the one, even though he pisses me off sometimes, but what man doesn’t? lol! I think it’ll be ok. It’ll be small like yours and you’re right. I will just buy any extras I want myself and that’ll be that! I put the foot down with Jess yesterday and told him I do not mind staying in the tent at all that week, because I don’t. I LOVE camping, BUT, I demanded that the Night before & night of the wedding, I want a Hotel room, and he agreed and said whatever you want baby! So that’s cool. We’ll have fun.

Sxulcmnky
– I’m thinking water weight too. No biggy.

Dream- Great job on the running! You totally rock in the runner dept!
Old 01-22-2008, 10:54 AM   #254  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

I just wanted to say that you ladies ROCK!!!! Did you see the numbers we posted on the Results thread!!?!? WOW!!! AND.... TATIANA! CONGRATS on being our Biggest Loser for the Black team!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 11:14 AM   #255  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Congrats to all the Losers on the Black Team!!! We did awesome and I'm absolutely positive that we will do even better next week.