Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 09:33 AM   #166  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Good Morning girls....I've been AWOL for awhile, I'm Martha from the Bible while Mary sits and listens. Going to the YMCA Mon-Wed-Fri only and that seems to take up so much time. I've so much to do and can't seem to slow down. K3, are you sure you didn't throw the kitchen sink into your soup? I love veggies and it sounds very delicious.
I roasted a whole chicken in the Crock Pot for Sunday dinner. After taking the chicken out, I poured the potato water into the crock with the leftover carcass, skin and broth from the crock and let it simmer all night with some salt and bay leaves added. WOW, the broth was really delicious. I strained out everything and refrigerated it overnight. This morning there is a lovely solid chunk of chicken fat on top which I took off for fat free broth. I'll turn it into chicken wild rice soup today since it's kind of nippy out.

Cajun...I'm feeling for you, camping is vacation and nobody skips roasting marshmellows over the campfire, frying crisp bacon on the camp stove, oh the memories I have of our years of camping. My brain is programmed the same way as yours, Thanksgiving and Christmas are holidays where I think I can eat everything.
All you yoyo dieters can say amen. Yes, it's much easier taking it off than keeping it off.
Quote:
. My brain is programmed to think just because I'm camping I can eat. I need to get that out of my head. It hurts me to think I have to lose those same lbs again. Why do I put myself thru that. I think taking it off is way easier than keeping it off.
Right now Dr. Quack has me off so many foods and I'm following the rules to see if it helps with the headaches. I've dropped 3 pounds, need to change my ticker but think I won't. I'll gain it back....holidays coming don't ya see.

Hi to anyone I missed, no Y today. Yipee! I hate exercising but I take my kindle with me. Who said I can get recipes.com on my kindle? I do have wireless, I'm going to try it right now....thanks!
Old 10-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #167  

Height: 5'3"

Just a quick post. I may be out of pocket for a few days. I'll check in if I can.
Everythings fine.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:37 AM   #168  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Good bye October....
Hello November

Last edited by Bobbolink; 10-31-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Closed Thread