Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 06:07 PM   #226  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Hello all ~

Just wanted to wish you all Happy New Years. Hope you have a fun new years eve.

Take care
Old 01-01-2008, 06:52 AM   #227  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Happy New Year Everyone!!

And welcome to Debbie!

I had a pretty boring New Year's eve...which I enjoyed immensely doing absolutely NOTHING! My husband was glued to the television in here, so Mama and I went watched "Sweet Land" on "in demand" (it was really good) ...we got in my bed and munched on snacks and enjoyed the movie and by a little after 10 I was sound asleep. I kind of remember my husband coming in to give me a New Year's kiss at midnight.

A couple of clients seem to have forgotten that today is a holiday, so I've been up since 3 getting work out of the way so I can start on our feast. Looks like there will only be 4 of us eating and oldest son may swing by to eat or not depending on how well he has recovered from last night's party in the French Quarter.

Last edited by femmecreole; 01-01-2008 at 06:54 AM.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:28 AM   #228  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi Everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Time to start the January Thread.

Lynn
Old 01-01-2008, 09:58 AM   #229  
Lifetime Loser

Happy New Year.....

Welcome Debbie to our group....you'll like it here.

We had dinner out with our best friends, gambled at the arcade for about an hour and we all won $25 each!!!!! Then to their condo for some games of Sequence (the women are still winning). Nice evening.

GOOD NEWS.....we got the contract on the condo in Ohio, the model with all the upgrades and furnitue....now I'm nervous. We need to get agressive about selling this condo in Florida now, good thing is we don't have to close until March 31.

My youngest son that lives here in FL is not real happy about us moving, he is 31 and needs to find his soul mate.......he's looking! He is like my best friend, his father died when he was in first grade so we have a very close bond...it will be hard to leave him here.

I am deciding on which diet to go on and will start tomorrow....have to eat that traditional good luck meal today.

Phyllis
Closed Thread