Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 07:33 AM   #181  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Hate sinus headaches!!

My established perennials are even having problems with the drought. Yesterday it got cloudy in the late afternoon, which I think the plants appreciated. We've had nonstop sun and our cool down is more like 90, so it's all a bit much.

My eating is slipping a bit, so I need to buckle down.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #182  

Height: 5'7"

Its a miracle...I got on the minitramp. Man am I out of shape!!! Just doing it and will slowly work my way up to more time on it.

Last edited by dgramie; 07-10-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #183  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

No water aerobics for me today. Woke to nasty calf and foot cramps from sitting too long yesterday. I had one in the water once. It's something I don't ever want to repeat.

Think I'll just have a lazy day, maybe catch up on a book or do some needlework. Should do housework - Not!

Have a great day and remember to take time out for you.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #184  

Hi all,

j-ann, I am with you on the housework bit. LOL! Too hot anyway.

I ironed a basket of clothes this morning very early and it was already hot! Yeah, I know, no one irons anymore. I can't seem to break the habit. I like nice wrinkle free clothes. Now if I could just iron my wrinkles out....

Deb, I would kill myself if I tried to jump on the trampoline or anything else, heck I do good to stand up and walk. good for you though. Exercise is a tough one.

Heather, I hope the headache lets up. Also the heat!

Ruth
Old 07-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 320/269/165

Height: 5'2"

Heather - how do you feel about naturopatic medicine? I worked great for my brothers cat who had growths.
Debbie - good luck, I know you will get moving now that the weather is not so crazy.

Everyone It's cooler here today too... so yes.. when it is crazy hot go to a gym or a pool or a mall - do not exercise out side.

I went and spoke with a personal trainer at my gym and unfortunately it is way out of my price zone. It all sounded good.. till the bill. over 5200.00 for 100 appointments. I was hoping they had different options like a 3 month plan or even a 6 month plan rather than a full year. Oh well.. time to save up. I don't want to over spend or over eat!
Old 07-11-2012, 07:14 AM   #186  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Didn't make great food choices yesterday - let myself get too tired in this reunion prep stuff. Feel like I've been working non-stop for 2 weeks for what will last about 12 hours.

Heather my perennials are struggling also - i put some new ones in this year and don't think any of them will make it.

Judy - good decision to stay out of the pool - I'm looking forward to water classes starting back up next week - I can really feel how stiff I am.

Hi to all!
Old 07-11-2012, 07:36 AM   #187  

Hi all -- quick dog update. Neither has cancer! Yay!

Had a nice cloudy day yesterday (never thought I'd say that!) which I think the plants appreciated. Less stress for them than the hot, relentless sun!

Food was better yesterday. yay.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:53 AM   #188  

Im looking forward to another day with eating right and some exercise. I know it does my body and brain good to get exercise.
I have company coming again tomorrow so today will be full of cleaning and stuff. We will most likely be eating out for lunch and I already have a plan or two in my head on how to handle it.

Carol- relax today before company arrives and remember they arent there to see your house. I know you will have it perfect for them.

heather_ yeah!! IM glad its not cancer!!

lady- wow that is alot of money...I wouldnt be able to do that either. YOu can do it on your own..just increase what your doing slowly. You will get there!!!

judy- I have a book started and about 10 more I cant wait to read. I am hoping for a quite weekend and lots of reading. No grandkids for the weekend as of this time.

ruth- I love wrinkle spray...use it daily on clothes. I get the cheap stuff from the dollar store. I do iron dress clothing though. I crawl around in sweats and cotton short and tshirts..no need to iron them and the kids dont care what i look like as long as I get on the floor and play with them. LOL

angela_ how are you??
Old 07-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #189  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Just back from WW. I'm hoping I retained water. Did have a couple salty meals over the last 2 day. I lost 0.2 lb. I was sure it would have been more. Hopefully it will show next week.

I'll be back in the water tomorrow.

Heather: Hurray for a good report from the Vet!

Everyone else please enjoy your day.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:21 AM   #190  

Can I whine for just a minute? I was doing super well, lost back 7 lbs that I am constantly gaining and losing. AND then I fell off the wagon again! I will claw my way back up there, I will. Just totally lost it last night and overate. Why do I do that? GRRR!

My oldest daughter rejoined weight watchers. She has put on a few lbs recently (not really overweight...I would kill for the scale # she has) I told her well, you have to walk the walk, it won't work to talk the talk! Now look who's talking! I am so much better at talking the talk, you know what I mean?

This hot weather is making me lazy and a little grouchy. Well, I can blame it on the weather can't I? I have a feeling it is the fact that I fell off the wagon again that is making me grouchy.

Nothing good to report, so I am going to shut up now. hugs to all, Ruth
Old 07-12-2012, 07:05 AM   #191  

Hugs Ruth and back at it today!! I keep gaining and losing the same 5lbs over and over.

Having company today so it will be a fun filled day. We are not going out to eat. She wants a veggies meal. Its amazing how much company I get when my garden is producing. I think we are going to finish my sewing up so I can put the machine away for a bit. Im tired of it being on my dinning room table. One day when my youngest leaves home I will keep it set up in her room.

We are suppost to be getting some rain and we really need it!!
Old 07-12-2012, 07:47 AM   #192  

I think veggie meals are in my future...
Old 07-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #193  

S/C/G: size24W/size12/size10

Heather,

I REALLY love your 5 C's of healthy living! Awesome!! I'm going to jot that down in my journal as something to keep in mind at all times!
Old 07-13-2012, 07:18 AM   #194  

Angie -- Feel free!!

I slipped yesterday and ended up not recording everything. Luckily dinner was light (thanks to all those veggies) so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

But back on track right away today!!! I'll report back in tomorrow!
Old 07-13-2012, 08:33 AM   #195  

I ate too much yesterday. I always seem to do that when I have company and we cook. I had a great day with a special long time friend. We even got me almost caught up on my sewing.I have 2 jumpers to make for the granddaughters but thats all my sewing for now.

We are suppost to be getting rain today. woohoo
Closed Thread