Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Shannon - what kind of dog is Simon? I also have a black Gypsy - she's a rescued labradoodle - her identical twin - lab Gracie - OK - they think they are identical.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GGGIRLS(2)(2).JPG (67.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 08-03-2010, 07:55 PM   #122  
Endeavor to Persevere

S/C/G: 386/see ticker/200

Height: 5'7"

gggirls - they are so adorable!!
Old 08-03-2010, 08:34 PM   #123  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Stella I knew you could do it Maybe when your foot hits the floor in the mornings,you could just start drinking right then(if you already don't)).That's the only way i can get all of mine in

Hope your Muscles feel better soon Learn man,you are good Inventing exercises,Great!!!! No, i haven't met the ladies at the track yet.They called me but I was too tired and the man..well i he walks at 5am only and I'm gonna have to get some rest before I'll be able to get up that early again.I'll probably see him on the weekend.

Last edited by OnaMi; 08-03-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #124  
Keepin' on...

S/C/G: 350/208/150

Height: 5'4"

gggirls, believe it or not, both of my dogs are cockapoos. I think Gypsy got a lot more cocker than poo, and Simon looks more like I'd expect a cockapoo to look. I absolutely love the name Gypsy for a girl doggie, I think it's the best girl doggie name ever!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #125  
Keepin' on...

Okay, just one more, promise! Here's a picture of Simon meeting Gypsy for the first time when he was a tiny baby...

About a week after we got him, Simon started being really lethargic and not eating. He also had a little cough since I had gotten him. I rushed him to the vet, and turns out he had pneumonia, probably got it from having kennel cough from where I got him. Poor little guy! I fed him wet food for a few days and gave him his medicine, and he got better. But the whole time he was sick I was holding him on my chest cuddling him for hours at a time. Even though he's a big boy now, he is still my little snuggle monkey. Gypsy was a birthday present for Lily, and she likes Lil and Daddy best. But Simon is my own personal little boy, and I love him SO much!!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:22 PM   #126  
Ashley

S/C/G: 349/333.4/170

Height: 5'9"

Okay ladies, I'm baaaaaack!!!! I cannot believe how many posts there have been since I've been gone. AMAZING! I read through them today and have done some very skimpy personals. First I want to say that I am totally loving all the pics that have been posted! Can someone Puuulease tell me how to post the pics without them being in a thumbnail. If you tell me the secret, I will share some pics with you all. Anyway, now to you wonderful ladies, who I missed bunches...

Heather – First I want to say a big CONGRATS on that 4 lbs down!!! I know it is not what you were hoping for, but it is 4 lbs in the right direction. Keep up the good work. Oh I love dancing and singing while I’m cleaning…the difference is that I am a HORRIBLE singer!! I’m sure my kids think I am crazy. Hope the job interview went well and you hear something soon! Also, don’t ever stop rambling, I absolutely enjoy reading everything you have to say!!! Great job on the mowing and I think there is nothing wrong with weighing once a week!

Ags – OH MY GOODNESS…what an experience you had in the rain!!! I am really glad you are okay!

Stella – Sure hope hubby is doing ok! I love dancing and I am going to start following your lead!

Ona – It must feel superdeeduper to be able to wear that while top and feel good in it!!! Good job on the walking and it is nice to have a walking buddy. Helps with motivation and just makes it more fun! Tennis buddies too! Good for you for taking the initiative to meet new people. What an ispiration!!! Hey, if you learn anything super interesting in your weight management class, please share with us! And a big WOOT WOOT on your 5 lb loss!

Shannon – Loved the story about the deer. When I was little my grandpa found a baby deer lying next to the mamma that had been killed. He took the baby and raised it. Named her Micky. He put a bell around her neck when she was released and for many years we would see her hanging out with the others. Glad to hear you got out of work early yesterday, that was a nice treat!!

Maria – So many positives girl!! Congrats on the 11.1 pound loss, that is awesome! Very happy to hear you are getting some you time in. That is very important. AND you went to the gym! You rock it! What wonderful things to hear coming from the man you love. I wish we could all remember to tell our loved ones things like he told you, just for no reason except that we want them to know!

Learn – Great job on the exercise. I set mine really low at 500 min and I still didn’t quite make it! It is something I know I must improve upon! I hope hubby is feeling better and that the doc finds out more about what is going on. I am really, really happy to hear you finally got the chance to talk to your brother! Sorry to hear you are having vehicle trouble. Hope it is easy to fix and not expensive! I love, love, love the horsey picks. I especially like the bay with the three white socks! BEAUTIFUL!!! You can tell by the pics that all your animals are very well cared for!

Woodgal – You had me literally lauging out loud when I read the description of your vision of Ags’s water adventure. Love the pic of your babies, they are adorable!!!

Dgramie – Prayers are coming your way! Please let us know how things are whenever you get a chance.

Linda – I hate it when my personals just disappear! I used to have that happen, but now I do what Learn recommended and use Word. Good job on the water and eating, way to stay POP!

Okay, sooooo our trip was super fun! We were having so much fun we stayed an extra day and came home last night! We got into Tarpley very late on Friday night. On Saturday, the girls swam in the lake and just played and played. The perch in the lake kept biting their toes and fingers, it was really funny to watch. So then we went into Bandera, which is about a 20 min drive. It is "The Cowboy Capital of the World." They have an amazing General Store where they have homemade ice cream and fresh squeezed lemonade and limeade. They make each glass fresh right in front of you!!! You know what though??? I ONLY HAD A DIET COKE! I was really proud of myself. Actually the whole trip I was really good. I only had a couple bites of stuff here and there. Anyway, in Bandera they do something called cowboys on Main. They have gunfighters that role play 1800's Bandera and have gunfights in the street and stuff. It was fun to watch. We were going to tube the river, but it really was too low, so on Sunday we decided to go to the river and just let the girls play. Soooo much fun!!! Sunday morning, before we went to the river, we took the girls fishing, just for perch, nothing major. They just caught them and released them, all the while yelling at the Perch, "REVENGE, SUCKERS!!!" Hahahaha, ya know, because the perch had been nibbling on them the day before. On our way to the river Sunday, we stopped at Mac and Ernie's Roadside Eatery, which was featured on the very first episode of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on the Food Network. Their food is soooo yummy, but again, I had grilled chicken, with sauteed green beans and asparagus. I was good, go me go me! So overall, we had a FABULOUS time. Now I am done rambling! I missed you all!

Ohhhhh one more thing...Monday was weigh in, which I wasn't here for, so I weighed this morning and was down 1.6 pounds. Yippeeeeeee! I was sooo worried. I was hoping I hadn't gained since I had done some nibbling here and there, but a loss is a loss and I will take it....okay done for real now!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:23 PM   #127  
Endeavor to Persevere

Hey!! Anybody seen Ags?? We are gonna have to put out and APB!!! All units be on the look out for a sassy Virginian!!!
Old 08-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 354/252/180

Height: 5'5

I am still alive but dieting is an obstacle this week/ Working long days for VBS. Making sure that 60 volunteers and 250 kids + parenst are all ok, calm, and cared for.

More later and can't wait to finally catch up with you all next week when this wild ride is finally over!
Old 08-03-2010, 11:50 PM   #129  
2X4 no more

S/C/G: 320/284/140

OOOOONA !!! 5 POUNDS !!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!
You have had a great week. And made friends too. Now you will be bouncing around on the court with those balls and the weight will be bouncing right off. How blessed you are sweetie.
I am so happy to hear you have a walking buddy, and he sounds like he will be encouraging to you.
You have a great attitude about going and learning. And I am so glad you found this thread and this forum or I would not have met you.
It is good to rest once in a while you know. You have had such a week.
The great thing about losing weight is as you lose you are able to go longer and do more.
I was talking to Larry the other night about when we were last together in Vermont. And how I would be walking along one of the dirt roads and then just start running. Kind of sprinting. Like I was almost weightless. I felt light as a feather....he then reminded me I WAS 14 at the time.....hahahaha Yeah well, the memory is still a great one. I'm just happy to be walking faster on the treadmill and playing with the dogs more.
Thats funny you said that about me looking like an English woman in my picture. I am very prim and proper you know. I am sure I'm from royalty....probably related to the Queen. When I drink my tea, I stick my pinky out so far, I'll probably put someone's eye out one day HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Yeah riiiight, ME...prim and proper. Thats a laugh. But I have had people say I look like a school teacher in that pick. And guess what? I have on a fitted white blouse, a pair of jeans and a black blazer..and at my throat a cameo brooch. I loved that outfit. Still have that brooch when I can fit my butt back into a white blouse, jeans and a nice blazer.
Oh, as far as finding a special someone, and getting hitched. I had to run the gamut after I last saw Larry back in 1972, I was alone till I was 19 then I was in a crappy 15 year thing , then alone then in a weird 7 year thing then I found him again and still did not get hitched till I was 44.
There is a plan for you and it will be as it should. Just do what you are doing, be your sweet self, and when it's supposed to happen, it will.
Larry said we were probably not meant to be together for all those years because we had to go touch others lives and have our lives touched by them, then when the time was right, God led us back to be together. Maybe you'll be out running a marathon one day and that special one will be running right beside you and it will be the perfect time.
You are doing so good and do rest when you need to.

ASHLEY !!! Sounds like you had a great great time.WOW, to go on vacation and lose weight....now that's incredible. I would love to see the gun fighters. We do a lot of target practice, I love shooting the rifle. Never seen a gun fight though.

LEARN !!! What a POPPER YOU ARE !!! Always on the move, in the pool, cleaning house, losing pounds.
It is a shame that financial burdens come with decisions like this. Your sibs should be helping out in that department hopefully. When I worked in the nursing homes, they had medicare patients and would do what they called a "spend down", I do not know all the in's and out's but if your mom has medicare you might want to see if that will cover any of the costs.
Your doggie is fine. I was just holding him up in my arms talking to him about being a good boy and bringing me the ball outside earlier when I threw it and he was cocking his head from side to side like he just understands every word I'm saying, and looking all serious when all of a sudden his tongue shot out and went straight up my nose. Your gonna have to do something about this boy.....hahahaa
You have a houseful, my gosh, they are all so purty. I love cats. Do not have one right now. But I've had lots. And one of the best dogs I ever had was a Lab. love the pics.
Pool + nekid = YAY ! I love going naked. I still go topless around here sometimes. We live far enough out that people call before they come. And if anyone shows up uninvited...well, they are taking their eyes in their own hands....
Nothing like dancing around the bon fire naked while banging on a drum and howling. ( or so I've heard...)

RED !!! Gonna have to do you and the others tomorrow Queeny. It is almost mid-night and we are off to KY. tomorrow to mister Doctor to weigh in officially and get my "soda lecture" hahaha Wonder if he will remember that I don't drink it. Smoochies, doesn't mean i don't love you, just want to blab more than I can right now. Larry is in the bed and the boys need to do their "last pee" and cookie before bed.
I shall return...
Old 08-04-2010, 12:00 AM   #130  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hey hey hey,
Ags is in the house!!!!!

First for all of you wonderful Poppin Ladies.................,

Heather,
I am sure you made such a fabulous impression on that interviewer that the job all ready has your name on it!!!!
Those pics of yourself, you are looking good, real good. You can see the difference, and I know you are feeling good about yourself. You have a plan and are working the plan, how do I know, it SHOWS!!!!!!!! Your dinner out with everyone sounded like a good one.

S T E L L A!!!!!!!,
I am here baby girl. I had a late night at work helping out, so many out. I loved the picture of the fairy on the moon, you know just what I like and tickles my fancy. I am so utterly proud of your positives for the day. Reaching new levels on all planes and super charing your self esteem.. Oh yeah what a day. I want to give you a huge WOOT WOOT, so proud of you, dance baby dance, and burn baby burn, all of those calories that is, and a pottie dance sounds really good right about now!!! hahahahahaha OMG, my mouth just hit the floor, literally....150oz. Now I feel the need to pottie for you. LOL LOL

Learn,
I am praying for ya that you will be at peace by the time of the move and the feelings of finality has escaped your rememberance and has turned into the feelings of a fresh new begining for her. Your husband always has your back and is full of support......a good man he is!!!!
New exercises, oh yeah, I can imagine how grand that pool water felt.....someday.
OMG, you have loads of animals, and all of them are cute as they can be, the horses are beautiful. Still the Pied Piper!!!!

Shannon,
I saw the cutes outfit today and all I could think of was how cute this would be on Lily. Actually they were PJ's with little dancers all over them, I can imagine her now, dancing all over the place and you sitting back smiling! Hope that new schdule works out in your favor and happy you are home now, yay more time for us. Your doggies are ardorable.

Linda,
I think I shall have two Diner's, one for each name. Think I like that idea, love it!!!! I actually get my bonuses twice a year, every six months and right now I cannot wait for Oct., got plans for it already!!!! Something good is in the works!!!!

D,
I have got your back in the prayer department and if you need to talk or just to pray, PM and I will send you my phone number. Hold hold of God's unchanging hands.

Ona,
You always push yourself past your own expectations, you deserve a little rest, it will do a body good!!!!

Carol,
Love to love you baby, smooches and glad to see ya sweets!!! You know I love your doggies.

Ash,
I am so excited that you are back home. What a blast you darling's had. You speaking of the river gave me a visual, of me laying in the grass and listening to the sounds of the water lazilly passing by and looking up at the blue skies. What peace!!!! I know watching those kiddo's getting REVENGE on those little SUCKERS was hiliarous, it cracked me up. I am totally jealous tht you got to go to one of the real places from Diners, Drive-INs, and Dives, one of my favorite shows and chefs, Guy is awesome. What will power and restrainant you had during your whole vacation. YOU ROCK BABE!!!!! ASHLEY + VACATION = POUNDS RELEASED!!!!!! WOOOOOHAAAAA!!!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!

Tex,
stay strong girlie!!!!, we will be right here when you get back!!!! Love ya!!!!

Woody,
had to do an edit, your post came thru as I was still typing. God sent Larry back to ya just when it was the right time and now it is for keeps, you and your peeps.!!!! Now Missy, get the puppies their last pee and snack, and then go and keep that man company. Enjoy your trip and I shall be waiting for you tomorrow!!!!

As for me and my positives for the day...........Today I was strong.............I had to work a late shift in the store today, folks being out and all......and I, yes I, AGs, made it through the whole day without having to sit, I feel and see myself becoming stronger and that makes me HAPPY. Also, I forgot my lunch, and we have a Chinese Restaurant that we order from that has a special menu diet menu............so you know what I did, but this time they had a new dish, sauteed cabbage and it was awesome. Eating has been pop all day and dinner was in the bag, fresh grilled chicken thighs, corn and rice with a diet pepsi. I am pleased with me!!!!! Hit the Fresh Market after work and got my shrimp for tomorrow, one step at a time!!!! Whoooorahhhhh!!!! Made a lot of folks smile today and a lot of folks made me smile. What a great day and now evening, spending my last with all of you.

Hugs love and blessings,
remember to make every moment count,
Stronger Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 08-04-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:58 AM   #131  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Ooooops, my bad,
I forgot one thing and that is that I was able to down 78oz of water, getting closer to that 100 oz mark!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Ags
Old 08-04-2010, 05:16 AM   #132  

Happy Hump Day My Friends,
My second favoritest day of the week. I have to say I am loving all the pet pictures. Ya'll got me started on the pet pics and it took all I had not to post more then I already did.

Shannon- Another tuesday lover, fantastic! No there will be no swimming ala buff for me. Our swimming pool sits right between our house and my brothers house. Don't want to make my brother sick. Before we moved back to the property to care for mom I lived in a subdivision and had a hot tub that was very private. My hubby and I always went in there ala buff. We just kept the lights down real low and only did the ala buff hot tub when my son was fast asleep.

Linda- My mom is getting to the point where she keeps asking for someone to take her home, even though she is home already. About 2-3 times a week she's not quite sure who I am and forgets names. She really won't do anything anymore unless you tell her she has to do it and even then it's a battle.
Dementia is a form of Alzheimer's and there are several causes, such as brain injury, infections of the central nervous system and what my mom's doctor and I feel from strokes. I am looking forward to just spending quality time with her instead being her caregiver.
By the way the horses belong to my sister, I no longer ride due to my back, knees, etc. But I can still go out to the barn and scratch and sniff anytime I want to.
Great job drinking that water, it's gonna be so beneficial to your weight lose.

Stella- Great idea with the 2 water bottles. Your kitty is just adorable. I love it when they sleep with their paws over their eyes. It's almost like their hiding and really think we can't see them. Keep those dancing shoes on girl so you can dance all night.

Heather- Oh boy! You cut grass? Our John Deere just got sent to the lawn mower doctor, how about you coming on down here and cutting ours. It's only 5 acres, so it shouldn't take you too long. Great job on all the exercise keep rockin' girl!
My hubby and I do the same thing. He gets paid bi-weekly and we always try to eat out on payday. I just enjoy being waited on.

dgramie- Again you and your hubby are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope they can get his meds straightened out and things can get back to some sort of normal for you and him.

Ona- If your tired, your tired. I took the day to recoup on sunday myself. I don't think we're expected to exercise 7 days a week. Rest well my friend.

gggirls- There's those purty puppies again. I love that picture and you know how much I love labs. How tall is Gypsy? Her legs look like they go on for ever.

Ashley- Your little get-a-way sounded so fun. Saw the pics on fb and the girls look like they had a blast.
Congratulations on the 1.6 lose and while on vacation too. Fantastic week for you.

Tex- Hang in there kiddo, next week is coming! But you gots some serious catching up to do there little girl.

Diane- So glad my Ricky Pickles is doing well. Not gonna do anything, I love a doggy smooch on the nose. My lab has a super fast tongue and laps it at you when you blow in her nose. Four of the 6 cats wandered in off the street. We have a policy here though. As long as they agree to be spayed or neutered they can stay. The other 2 I adopted from my vet. They were declawed before I adopted them so they have to stay indoors.
Let us know how the weigh-in goes. I'm sure you'll do great.

Ags- Way to go on the water intake, you are almost there. I think you have planted the seed. I have a small head of cabbage on the counter and I think I will chow down on that for dinner tonight. I even have some awesome marinated chicken tenderloins left over from last night's dinner. Oh and I wrote down my marinade mixture if anyone wants it. You know this making folks smile is just a piece of (fat free, low sugar) cake for you.

Maria- Busy, busy again! Hope you had a great day.

As for me, I was POP on eating and exercise. Mom had another rough day yesterday, but a real positive came out of it. My brother got to see mom at her worst. He only stops to see her for a few minutes every several weeks (yes even though he lives right next door).
When mom got up yesterday she asked me if I would take her home and I would explain to her that she was home and after the second time I was sitting at my computer and she very quietly walked out of the house and started heading to where she saw my brother at his tool shed. She was still in her nighty (but she had just wet herself) and she had several things in a bag and she had on socks and sneakers. He immediately met her half way and she asked him to take her home. When I got to her he looked so scared and didn't know what to do. We walked her together back in the house where she was quiet the rest of the day. He's always kinda denied she was ill, but today he really got to see first hand what she's going through. So although this whole dementia thing sucks a positive happened.
O.K. question! Has anyone here ever had trouble doing an exercise that you were normally use to doing? I do a bunch of stomach crunches when I exercise (400 of them), but yesterday when I got done with my first 100 I started to cramp really hard on my right side in my ribs area. I stopped, but when I relaxed and started again it happened again immediately. I ended up doing other exercises to complete my 70 minutes. Anyone ever have that happen to them? It really frustrated me because the crunches have helped me lose 3 1/2 inches so far on my waist.

Well stick a fork in me, I think I'm done! I hope everyone has a wonderful wednesday.

POP IT! Ladies!

T.T.F.N. ~ Learn
Old 08-04-2010, 08:42 AM   #133  
Keepin' on...

Good morning one and all! I hope you all slept well and are ready for your Wednesday! Here we go...

Learn, gosh, I'm glad your brother finally got to see what is going on. I'm sure he doesn't stay so distant just to be a jerk, but it does come off that way. Denial is a very powerful thing, and I bet he's just been over at his own house relaxing away, telling himself that nothing is wrong and you and Mom are doing just fine. That way he doesn't have to feel guilty about what he's not doing to help, and doesn't have to worry. Now he can't say he 'didn't know'. You deserve some help, some MAJOR help, and hopefully what he has seen will light a fire under him. I wouldn't worry about the cramp thingy unless it starts to be a regular problem. Maybe your ab muscles were just telling you, "Not today, sister!". They've been cooperating and probably just wanted a break. Try it today and see what happens. I LOVED your pet pics. Not to make the others jealous, but I think Callie and your horse with the black mane and tail (is that the bay?) are GORGEOUS! And their names -- especially the M*A*S*H names. My hubbs loves M*A*S*H and every now and then gets into a mode where he watches every rerun they play. I do the same thing with Little House on the Prairie, probably my favorite show of all time. I just LOVE Pa, I could eat him! I haven't watched it in a couple years, I think I might have to start back up. Lily likes them, too, and you know it's a quality show when a kid with no nostalgia towards it can get past the 70s filming and enjoy it. Another one she's taken a liking to is 'The Incredible Hulk'. That's our latest 'family TV time' show. I hadn't seen it since back in the day, and it's really fun! I need to find some old 'Bionic Woman' and 'Six Million Dollar Man' episodes -- those were my faves growing up! Okay, okay, sorry to go into TV chatter on your personal!

Linda, I'm sad to hear about the challenges you have with your mom, too. It sounds like you were able to take the steps needed for everyone, and that you have come to terms with it. My parents are still relatively young, so I haven't had anything like that to contend with, but it can not be easy. You are such a loving person, and it shows through in every way!

Stella, I love your kitty picture! He looks as plump as you please and so adorable! Is he a snuggler? I love furry snuggles! You are the champ of water chugging, and I hope all that water flushes those pounds away right down the pot! hahahahahahaha Hope you weren't up all night doing potty trips!

Heather, CONGRATS on doing the front and back yards without resting in between! I bet you could not have done that at your highest weight. That must be lots of encouragement to keep going on your journey! So how did you do at the Chinese buffet? I must confess that is one place I would have a hard time staying on plan. All those little fried dumplings and such would be calling my name. So I give you a lot of credit for trying to stay on plan in such a tempting environment!!

dgramie, I'll add my prayers for your husband's speedy recovery. I'm sorry you are going through such a stressful, scary time.

Ona, haha, I definitely didn't mean for you to go in there and take over that class! I just meant that you have a lot to share about how to lose weight if you wanted to! I think your attitude is awesome about it, and it's really nice of you to support your instructor if it's important to her. Aw, you knew what I meant. Thanks for thinking my pets are cute! hahahaha

Ash, hey baby, I missed you a lot! I'm so glad you had such an awesome trip, it sounds fantastic! AND your weight loss! You know that is impressive for just getting back from traveling. You are bound to have some water weight from the trip. So WAY To GO!! I LOVE Guy, too, and I would absolutely LOVE to go to a diner, drive-in, or dive. But I, too, would order the grilled chicken and veggies...I think I would! Good idea about skipping the tubing. I once tubed a river that was way too low and my butt scraped the rocks the whole time! Your girls must have really enjoyed all those activities and the quality time with Mom and Dad. That's what life is all about, SO glad you enjoyed!!!

Tex, whew, you are a tornado blowing in these days! Can't wait till you can come back to us -- but ENJOY the rest of VBS, those kiddos and their parents are in the very best of hands. Have FUN!!!

Diane, I loved hearing about you and Larry finding each other after all those years. So sweet, and meant to be! Look what you started with those pics of the dogs -- this is a weight loss support, positive, and pet picture posting thread now -- which I have LOVED every minute of! After all, how can we really get to know the ladies here without knowing about their pets! hahahaha

Ags, great job on the Chinese food choice! Like I said to Heather, that's one type of cuisine that will get me every time. But you enjoyed it like everyone else and made the smarter choice -- so WAY TO GO!! I love hearing about your fresh dinners, and about every little thing you share with us. Amazing job on the water! You are flushing out all that extra sodium and keeping that body hydrated! That was so sweet of you to think of my Lily when you saw the cute PJs. I bet she would LOVE those! Were they at Costco? If so, I can ask my stepdad to grab them -- he's the eye doctor at our Costco. BTW, does your Costco have those fruit sorbets served in the shell (like the coconut is in a coconut shell, the lemon is in a lemon shell, etc). He brings them to every get-together and everyone LOVES those! Still haven't heard anything about the tryouts, can't wait to find out what's what.

Maria, I loved hearing about Sergio pouring his heart out to you, and you getting those butterflies like back in the old days. That is just the BEST!!! And I can't remember if I commented on your latest weight loss or not, but even if I did, I'll say it again -- That is just beyond totally awesome!!!!!

Okay, so my biggest positive today is that Darren took the day off work to take Lily to the Ohio State Fair today. This is a super-duper positive for me, because I really don't care for the fair (except the greasy food which I can surely do without!), and since he is wanting to take her this year, I don't have to go! I did it the last 2 years, and I'm off the hook this year. Daddy will be more fun anyway, I think, because he will go on the rides with her. I do like rides, but I'm way too big yet and I'd be scared I wouldn't fit. ALSO, they don't do enough fun Daddy-daughter stuff together, so this will fit the bill perfectly. And I will get some peace and quiet. It should be a good day!

Talk to you all later!

Last edited by shannonmb; 08-04-2010 at 08:47 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #134  

S/C/G: 332/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Ladies....

I will do personals this evening but I just wanted to come on here and tell you that...I am down 2 lbs the scale was nice to me today but official weigh-in isnt until saturday but I wanted to take a sneek peek to see how I am doing so I wont change my ticker until saturday when it is my official weigh-in but I am very happy that I am 2 lbs down already.

Well, gotta go exercise and then get ready for the in-laws and going to chinese buffett and now that I have lost 2 lbs that makes me want to stay on track and eat healthy at the buffett so I will be back later tonight to do personals...ta ta for now ladies

Keep Rockin'
Heather
Old 08-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #135  
Endeavor to Persevere

Gettin ready to go to Curves!! Hope you all are having a fantastic day! I'll check back in later and catch up!! Luv ya'll!!
Closed Thread