Height: 5'3"

Thank you Thinmint...
Old 08-02-2010, 11:39 PM   #107  
Endeavor to Persevere

S/C/G: 386/see ticker/200

Height: 5'7"

You are very welcome Heather!

To all my lovely's.......

Last edited by thinmintintraining; 08-02-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #108  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

hye gals I don't have much time I'v ebeen so busy but i Did just want to say

learn thank you for missing me and my positives I'm about to post some below!

woodgal Wow what a difference in those pics! your looking GREAT!

stella I lvoed that pic of you and your hubby when you were dating you got yer self a good looking fella looks like he could have been the quarter back of the football team!

shannon I love hearing your days in the nicu! it makes me smile

ona great job getting your curves on!! your rockin it

ags that story about the flooding sure sounded scary! but I'm glad all was safe and you can have a good laugh about it!

as for me I have been so busy the last two days sorry for not posting.. I 've just had a million errands to run it seems and a TON of laundry to do! I don't know how it all piled up so quickly! LOL well the positives is I'm almost done with laundry after tonight I should be caught up, got all the bills paid and My new glasses came in today and I'm wearing them now! I love them they got some bling on them! that it for tonight gals love you

to all the others, Diane, heather , marm, tex, drram, carol, tex2,ash Sorry I dont have mush time for personals but i've read everything over the past few days and I'm proud of you all!

Last edited by mariamherrera; 08-03-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:07 AM   #109  

A Happy Tuesday To Everyone,
Yes, today is Tue, Tue, Tue, Tue, Tuesday!

Ona- Hope you had a good visit at Curves and at the track. Did you run into your new track buddy.

Linda- Definitely try the other type of Zip-Loc bags and the Booby Compressions. My arthritis is just from playing too hard. I basically lived on a horse from the age of 13 to my late to early 30's and did a lot of gymkana. Which if you don't know what that is, it's anything that requires a fast horse. I did things like barrel racing, pole bending and anything else were speed was required. Plus almost every job I had involved heavy lifting, from retail to managing a horse breeding farm. Just keep on typing you wordy lil dickens! LOL!!!

Stella- Glad my chili recipe came through O.K. Hey two big thumbs up for figuring out the photobucket mystery.
I got my mom on medicaid earlier this year and yesterday it was a medicaid application I completed on-line for financial assistance with assisted living accommodations. I'm just waiting for a call from them with an appointment date.
Sorry your having indigestion, I hope it subsides soon. So glad you were able to fit in a Curves visit and a visit with your Grandmother. All in all a great day for you.

Shannon- So glad you got out early and decided to spend some of that extra free time with us. I am truly enjoying my exercise time, especially since I have so much going through my mind with my mom. It gives me time to think uninterrupted.

Ags- I know my Mom will be in better hands with qualified staff to meet her needs 24/7, it's just the whole process of moving her into a place like that has a feeling of finality. But I will adjust and make the best with the time I have left with her. I have the support of my wonderful husband and son to keep me going.

Heather- OMG! The difference between the first pic and the other 3 is amazing. What a difference 56 pounds can make. It sounds like a really good interview, I will pray you get a call back a.s.a.p. Way to go on preparing yourself to dinner out with the in-laws. Lots of veggies, lots of veggies! Oh and by the way I love your current hairstyle also, so soft and feminine.

Maria- Whoa, slow down there little lady. Hope you rested well, you can catch-up later.

Ashley- O.K. your back from vaca. No excuses, we want details, details.

Diane- Missed you yesterday, hope all is well. How's my dog, Ricky Pickles doing? LOL!!!

gggirls, dgramie, CJ- Miss you ladies, please don't stay away too long.

Well as for me, I was POP yesterday all the way around. I even increased my pool exercise another 10 minutes. So now I'm doing 70 minutes total. I even got rid of one exercise I was doing because it was boring me to death and invented a new one and in the process of that invention I have found some new muscles in my arms and upper thighs. This morning when I got out of bed I felt like someone ran over my legs with a train. My legs are so sore. The scale also jumped up a little which could be from the muscle soreness, sore muscles retain water. My arms are sore, but no more then they always are with the arthritis.
The pool water has been unbelievably warm, even at 9 AM. Yesterday I felt like I was taking a bath, except not naked, although I think it would be kinda cool to do my pool exercises Ala Buff. LOL!!! OMG! Gross, I just got a visual of that and I think I'm gonna be sick!
O.K. Quick change the subject so no one else starts to visualize!
I know I told you all that we are down to one car until the end of the week (payday), it's kinda nice not having to run errands for a few days. I just hope it's not too costly to fix and can be fixed quickly.
Well I'm through for now, I hope everyone has a terrific tuesday. Drink lots of water and make it a POP day.

T.T.F.N. ~ Learn
Old 08-03-2010, 08:35 AM   #110  
Keepin' on...

S/C/G: 350/208/150

Height: 5'4"

Yippee, Tuesday! I love it as much as Learn nowadays because it's the start of my weekend this summer. I am really loving my schedule of packing my whole work week into Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I wish I could keep it like this forever, but once school starts I need time off on the weekends. Not knowing what Lily's dance schedule will be and trying to work with our schedule-making lady at work to get something I like better than what I worked last year, and my schedule is totally in limbo. I'm really anxious to find out what my life is gonna be like this year. But for now I'm really enjoying being a stay-at-home mom from Tuesday-Friday every week!

Learn, good job finding those muscles you didn't even know you had! I actually like that feeling of being stiff and sore from exercise -- lets me know I REALLY did something! One of these days you'll have to try that naked water aerobics. Hopefully no one can see in your backyard if you do! Have fun being car-less this week, I always get a lot more done and save money if I stay put without being out and about, so I like to plan no-go days.

Maria, oh, I LOVE having all the laundry caught up -- what a good feeling! And I love that you got some new glasses, complete with BLING! I bet they frame your pretty face just so!

Stella, yes, it was definitely a positive to get to go home early yesterday. Every once in a while if we have enough staff and the PICU doesn't need anyone extra, they will let someone leave (with pay). I work with ~ 150 other nurses (our unit is huge!) and we all take turns, so I don't get my chance very often. It was for sure a special occasion! Way to go on identifying that water weight from the chili and TOM. You are so in tune with your body, and that's what it takes, huh?! I absolutely LOVE that night-night picture you posted. So pretty!

Heather -- why of COURSE we can tell a difference in those pics!!!! You are well on your way! You looked very nice for your interview, and it sounds like it went great! They will be lucky to have you on board, that's for sure. Best of luck to you!

Ona, you crack me up! To Stella, "She ain't nobody". hahahaha You have a good attitude about the classes. Hey, they aren't gonna tell you how to lose weight -- you already know all about that! But it definitely can't hurt to get some new recipes out of the deal and also share some of your knowledge with others. I am also really happy with my plan and feel like it is working for me. But hearing from others, sometimes I get new ideas and also really enjoy getting a different perspective. You will be a great role model to the other ladies in the class, just like you are for us!

Ducky, thanks for saying I'm beautiful. I'll take your word on that one! hahaha Great job gettin' yourself to work (haha), making money for the job, all that fresh shopping and cooking, drinking all that water, and for having joy and love in your heart. You are the bees knees, girl, and I love you!

Ash, I can't wait till you get back. Hope you had an AWESOME time!!

I was looking through my pics and thought I'd post a little action shot of my doggies to go along with Diane's. They are Gypsy (the little black girl),and Simon (the little brown boy). Aren't they precious?!

Talk to ya later, gals!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:37 AM   #111  

Ags..............when do you get a bonus for all your up-beat working for costco? I'd buy anything from you............gonna have to change the name of your diner to Red's Chug-A-Lug Watering Hole...........I am so full of water - all the time...........I'm wearing out my carpet - putting new ruts in it from all the to and fro dancing to the john.

Heather ....... Yup - sure can tell a dif in that 50+ loss. Makes me even more psyched to get there myself. On the chinese dinner - this eating is about controling what we put in our mouth, life is going to always be about making good choices for US, and then go on.

Diane.........you must be out chasing the dogs in their new fenced in yard. Hurry back.

Ashley.......let us know all your new adventures from your vacation.

Ona......yup - I'm drinking, I'm drinking and I'm running, I'm running. Guess it gives me exercise and makes me move... Stick with better eating, water, move more.......got it - Ona the guru. Thanks. Look forward to your new tips from your new book - and a few recipes you might want to share? Ona - I love your posts - you have a peacefullness about you that just comes through. I want to be more like you - I'm a work in progress there too.

Stella...Stella........YOUR hubby deserves YOU. Guess that makes you both very lucky people - finding each other. Did you grow up in NC? You mentioned about coming home - just wondered. I loved the picture you posted - so serene and beautiful.

Shannon....... Aw thanks for the sweet words. I really needed to hear them this morning. Gonna be a stressful day for me, have to deal with some issues with Mom in assisted living. You just may have given me a crutch to not stop and have a short pity party at the nearest eatery on the way home. Your lil pooches are so cute - huggable.......geesh - you gals posting your picts of your pets is going to make me want to get one.. Last one I vowed I wasn't going through it again - just hurt too much letting them go at the end.

Learn.........just how bad is your mom? mine has dementia/alz - who knows which, it seems to be a real toss-up. It is a big relief to know she is being cared for, but it seems to me that I'm there a lot anyway. Good to be out from under all the care - I know how consuming it is. The financial burden is rough I know that from experience too. It's been 6 month today that she has been in assisted living. I still go up and give her a shower and visit - and yes - it's different, cause you don't have the 24-hour care of it. One day she seems pretty good - then the next totally diff. Just have to take it one day at a time. I gotta tell you - I had the best chuckle out of your exercising in the buff. Then had the visual of boobs going one way, flying squirrel arm flaps going another - not to mention the gut galumping every which way. So - thanks - and you're right - I'm making myself a little ill - just thinking about my - um - lovely self flopping like a fish - oh - right - I'm turning into a fish with all this water.........ugh.

Wow - you are/were quite the horsewoman. Bet you were POP with it too. You seem to really carry through on all your chores - be they Mom, exercise - just all of it. You are terrific. Hey - and it's Tuesday - Fabulous Tuesday for Learn Day is now declared..........

My positives for this morning are:::::::::: ALL of you - what a nice, lovely bunch of gals you are, Thanks for letting me partake of yourselves. Also WATER, WATER everywhere and I'm drinking every drop. OOPS - gotta run to you know where...............Linda
Old 08-03-2010, 10:25 AM   #112  

Shannon- I'm gonna come up there and kidnap Gypsy, she's adorable. Then I'll go kidnap Diane's Ricky Pickles. Anybody else have any cute puppy picks they wanna show me.
Hey I'll have to show off some of mine four legged friends.

Learn
Old 08-03-2010, 11:23 AM   #113  
Endeavor to Persevere

This may have been posted already but it's just too cute!!

maria - Thanks for the pic comment! He actually did play some football growing up but I don't remember which position. Bout time for a Maria break but unfortunately that is the load a woman must carry!! The "do-it-all" position! I have only loved doing laundry ONCE in my life and that was the week we came home from our honeymoon! After that, uuugghhh!! Gettin all the bills paid is also a fabulous feeling! That alone should allow you to relax for a bit...til they come due again next month!

Learn - YAY!! yeah, sometimes it takes me a while but I will eventually get it figured out I pray that everything just falls into place with your mom and that as we have mentioned before, she can get the help she needs and you can get the quality time you need with her without having to worry about the financials!! If anybody deserves government aid it's the elderly people!! That's all I have to say about that cause I don't want to go all political Yeah, once I realized what caused the problem (too much sodium) I was upset with myself! But, I am over it now and have every intention of hittin that 100 oz mark or more if I can stand it! I have a water bottle that is a little over 50 oz so I will shot for two or more of those a day! Speaking of which I need to get that going! Ok, sorry for the ramble...Look at you uping those pool minutes!! You are workin it girly! LOL @ the Ala buff story! you are too funny! I hope your car repairs aren't too bad either but I am with ya there. Since hubs started with this new company, his pickup has been left sitting at the warehouse. That's been about 4 months now. He's gonna try to drive it home this weekend because the brakes are nearly gone and it needs a master cylinder so we are gonna try to get that done! If it's not one thing its something else but God will make a way so no worries!

shannon - I'm still learning how to work the picture posting thing I enjoy being a housewife! Some people may find that demeaning or whatever but I really enjoy it. I can't wait to be a stay at home mommy! I know it will be a while but I intend to homeschool our kids. Being a mother has always been a dream of mine and I can't wait for it to happen!! I luv luv the pic of your other "babies" they are so adorable! I just have a big fat cat (I have lots of pics I'll post) I don't think he knows that he's a cat! We have had him since he was about 5 or 6 mos old. Hubs' cousin found him on the side of the road and picked him up but turns out he's allergic so we got him! He's a nut!

Marm - Thanks so much for nice comments! Yep, I was born and raised in NC. What I meant about coming back home is that when I got married, we moved across town, then a couple years later, we moved closer to town, and about a year and a half ago my mom and dad gave us an acre of land right behind their house so we bought a modular and had it moved in. So now we practically moved back home only we live in the back yard! Across town is the farthest I have ever lived away from home. The house my mom and dad live in they bought in July of 78 and I came along in Sept so I guess you can say they got a package deal. I never lived anywhere else til I got married. Except two months when I decided I would move in with my best friend! That was a tragedy and I made up my mind that I wouldn't move out again unless I lived alone or was married and I didn't! There ya go, my life in a nutshell, lol hope you enjoyed it! I'm proud to be one of your positives!! You are part of the family now! Yep, I'm trying to get all my water in too! We can do it!!!

Here's our furry little gnome who we feed too much....He was sleeping that way in the second one!
Max.jpg Picture or Video 21202.jpg
Old 08-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #114  

Default Ya'll are making me wanna share my furries!

First pic is our lab, Peanut. She is 9+ yrs old.

Second is Cpl. Walter "Radar" O'Rielly. He is about 4+ yrs. old.

Third is Col. Sherman T. Potter. He is about 4 also.

Fourth is Nurse Kelly. She is about 3 yrs. old.

Fifth is Gizmo. He is 10+ yrs. old. He is an indoor kitty only.

Sixth is Callie. She is the baby at 3 yrs. old.

Seventh is Miss Vixen. Her age is unknown, but judging by her teeth she is close to 15 yrs. old. She is an indoor kitty only. No she is not pregnant!

Next are my sister's horses. I thought you'd enjoy!
First is Baby Tink. Her reg. name is Zip's Addiction. She is currently 2 1/2 yrs. old, but in this pic she is 1 day old. The next one of Tink is minutes old when her Mama meets her for the first time. Mama's name is My Sweet Baboo Too. We call her Boo.

Second is Boo (L) and my last horse Scarlet (R), her reg. name was Financial Trust.

And last is my sister's old mare. She bought her when she was 1 yrs. old and she turn 28 yrs. old in may. Her reg. name is Marsha Macen, but we call her B.J.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:44 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 332/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Good Afternoon Ladies....

Marma...thank you for the compliment about my pictures and I plan on staying POP tomorrow even though we will probably eat at a chinese buffett I will go to the make it yourself bar and get chicken and lots of vegetables and just a smidge of oil and that will be it.

Shannon..thank you for your compliment about how nice I looked for my interview..that outfit is basically the one I wear to all my interviews and it is pretty dressy and hopefully today or tomorrow I will get a call back..keeping my fingers crossed

Learn...thank you for the compliment I dont see that huge of a difference yet but I am sure that it will come with time. Thank you very much for the compliment about my haircut I try to keep it about shoulder length cause I dont really look good with short hair or super long hair so this haircut seems to be perfect.

Thinmint...thank you so much for saying my pictures were BOOTIFUL lol that is pretty fun.

Now on to me LOL
This morning has been a really busy morning and I just finished 2 bigs jobs about 15 mins ago the first thing I did was I worked out for an hour doing circuit training which is a combo of weights and cardio and the 2nd job was I went outside and cut both the front and back lawn and had my first NSV ever as far as this is concerned: I DID BOTH THE FRONT AND BACK LAWNS WITHOUT HAVING TO STOP AND SIT DOWN TO CATCH MY BREATH WHICH TO ME IS AWESOME

I still have some laundry and housecleaning to do but I feel really good about myself today and I burned about 2300 cals so far today

I just wanted to come on here and share that information with you guys..oh, and I also made a decision last night too that I am going to weigh myself once a week on saturdays instead of every 2 weeks and as long as I dont keep the scale in the bathroom I will be fine but 2 weeks just seems to long for me to wait to see if I have lost any weight so anyway....

Boy once I start I cant seem to stop I keep thinking of things to tell you guys lol but I gotta run now cause I am so I am gonna go take my shower and then have my lunch of turkey breast tenderloin and salad that is leftover from National Coney Island..that is where we went out to dinner we only go out once every two weeks basically when my husband gets paid if he has extra money we will treat ourselves to a nice dinner cause we dont go out and do other things so anyway catcha ladies later....

Keep Rockin'
Heather

Last edited by hbieber2006; 08-03-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:43 PM   #116  

Still got alot of stess going on here but Im still POP!! Prayers for hubby please. He is still having health issues and is in the hospital now. They are running test and adjusting meds trying to get things worked out.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:53 PM   #117  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgramie View Post
Still got alot of stess going on here but Im still POP!! Prayers for hubby please. He is still having health issues and is in the hospital now. They are running test and adjusting meds trying to get things worked out.

dgramie- I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope everything turns out O.K. I'll keep him and you in my prayers.

Learn
Old 08-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #118  
Endeavor to Persevere

Learn - luv luv luv the pics!! I luv the names too! I'm a sucker for baby animals of any kind! They are so adorable! My aunt has horses well had, I know she still has one for sure, her name is Sissy and she is beautiful and very old. Luv that pic of Callie, she bout to pop that snake on the head!!

Heather - You are gettin-r-done for sure! Do you have one of those pedometer things or a calorie counter? I want one but don't want to get jipped cause they can be expensive. I'll bet you will sleep good tonight!! You are Rockin!!!

dgramie
- I'm so sorry to hear about your DH! We will certainly pray for him! Keep us posted! We will be expecting great news!

I wanted to swing by and share too!! I just danced away 500 calories and am considering doing some more later! I am also OP with my water today! I am over 50oz down and am working on the other 50 right now!! You can't see it but I'm also doing the potty dance as I type!!

Keep truckin chickies!!
Old 08-03-2010, 06:38 PM   #119  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Just loving all the pet pictures!!!

Shannon,your pets are just precious. I'm approaching the class as if I've just started to lose weight.I'm not gonna say any thing or give any advise on nothing cause I'm there to learn just like everyone else.I'm not that kind of person to act like i know more than the instructor(that would be rude and out of place) cause i don't.we never get to old to learn.I'm to shy anyway,I hope she doesn't even say anything to me where i have to talk It's just for 3 more Monday and i hope i can act invisible till it's over

Linda,love your sense of humor and thanks for the complement I try to be calm about stuff,(i have to pray my way threw A lot of stuff to keep me sain )what's gonna be gonna be anyway so.
keep drink that water.!!!after you see those numbers drop on the scale no one can stop you from drinking it haven't you found that you eat less?

I'm loving all your new graphics Stella you are becoming another queen of posting around here. your cats are precious thanks for posting a picture of them.
on the calories burned. you're Doing really good.

learn,you have a lot of pets they are all so cute and the horses are just gorgeous my Mother loves horses

dgramie sorry to read about your DH.hope he's out soon and feels better.take care of yourself

good Job Heather,you're doing great.Keep that enthusiasm and you'll lose that weight.I can tell the difference in your face. and looks like some of your stomach too it's hard to tell cause that blouse was so busy.but I'd say yes!!!!

Today,i was tired. I didn't do any form of exercise.I pushed myself so hard to lose those 5 lbs i have to regroup.Still drunk all my water and ate on plan though.I guess I'll walk and gym tomorrow,according to how i feel when i wake up(Lord Willing).I do go to the hairdresser tomorrow but the apt. is late enough to not interfere with me walking of i want to.I don't know..I think after I've had a couple days rest.(sleep in) I'll be rearing to go again.

Have a good evening everyone!!!

Last edited by OnaMi; 08-03-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #120  
Endeavor to Persevere

Thanks Ona! Actually that's the same kitty. I only have the one and he is enough for anybody I know the feeling about being tired! We usually try to take at least one day through the week to rest. We'll get back at it tomorrow

Well, I did it....I'm not sure if I will be able to drink any more but I did get in 150 oz. today!! GO stellie, GO stellie!!!
Closed Thread