Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #91  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooch View Post
Yes, I do! facebook.com/deniseelyzabeth

Doing a bunch of house stuff so I'm only on for a few but in between waiting for loads of laundry I have the hat almost finished, pictures to come
OMG! nooch, your avatar picture is very pretty. You should share it with the rest of us here on 3FC. I hope you don't mind, I sent you a friend request.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...a&id=174153176
Old 08-04-2009, 09:33 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 270/206/150

Height: 5-4

Good evening all you fine chickies, looks like you are all doing well....

I have been sitting in this den for a week now and actually got up and went out for a ride in my car... went to lunch with some neighbors and ran some errands... feeling kind of spent.... don't want to overdo it since it's only been a week since surgery...

Anyways my positive for today is that I made a healthy choice at lunch and went for a spinach chicken salad.... Not too shabby.....
have a lovely night, and hope to catch up with all you in the morning....

i am working on a new picture, so stay tuned.... (not that you really care)lol

Last edited by lookingtobehealthy; 08-04-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #93  
~Rena~

S/C/G: 361.4/222.4/150

Height: 5'6"

Weigh in was tonight and I lost 1.2lbs! I was secretly hoping for more but thats ok. I figure its muscle and Uncle TOM will be stopping by soon. I'm just excited that I made the 20 lb mark!!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #94  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hello Diva's,

Before I do anything, I must say I was reading the posts of everyone and then I saw Shia. You have made be so happy, you just don't know, I saw your face and just starting crying, I have missed you so much. When I first started this thread you were there and I got so attached to you as I have many of the others and many have gone who have left small holes in my heart, but their footprints shall forever remain. Mainah, I miss you so too. You were one of my musketeers. All of you ladies here have no idea of the effects you play in others lives, you spark friendships and leave lasting impressions. You all are here for reason, if only for a season, for that I love you all. Shia do not ever stay away so long.

Learn,
My other little darlin who has been with me since the begining. You did great today. Flush that toilet girl and keep it moving. How was the date with your son? Fab, I know. Give your Mom a great big hug from me. B, I am also on Facebook, I would love to see you there. Look for Agatha Middleton, in Hampton, Va. and I will be right there.

Shia, 41 POUNDS HOT DANG!!!!!

Tracy, you met your goal, size 20 jeans, I am still dreamin' about those. Are you doing any more 5 day challenges? I miss them and so does Inthemidst.

Well my biggest positive for the day is that Shia is back and my 2nd is I made it through another day of work and still felt pretty good at the end. Now tomorrow I will do it all again.

HotWings, HotWings, where are my HotWings??? You make me laugh, laugh, and laugh!!!!!!

Looking, you are getting it girl and I am so happy that you are making such progress. You will back to your old self in a minute.

Rena, down 1.2 pounds, you are working it kiddo. I pray I do as well you and Thurs. We shall see.

Well ladies, it is time for me to hit the hay, see you all tomorrow.

Hugs, love and many blessings,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 08-04-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:20 PM   #95  
moving the chains

S/C/G: 330/284/189

Height: 5'10"

Learn - approved you, yay facebook friends

Looking - yummm, spinach salad

Betty - grats!

Ags - loads of love to you! You back to 100%?

Well ladies my positive for the evening is that I am off to NY at 6:15 am (LOL at me trying to get up for a 6 am flight)! (I'll check in from NY Or from the airport if there is a 3FC mobile - is there?)
Old 08-05-2009, 05:23 AM   #96  
Happy Vegan

S/C/G: 318.5/Ticker/155

Height: 5.8"

Hello All!

Ags, hope you had a good and restful sleep!

Devsmama,so good to see you back!

Nooch, I just had a quick peak at your wedding pics on facebook - gorgeous!

Well done Betty!

Looking, your lunch sounds yummy!

Im on facebook too, but if anyone wants to add me Ill pm you my name. There are only 2 of us with that name so I stick out a bit!

Positives:

Its a gorgeous sunny day here! Im getting on with some sorting out and starting to collect bits up for our trip.

Ive made my toddler some crazy cupcakes, just for him and Im not tempted to munch them!

And I shall be hitting the gym later - I love it!
Old 08-05-2009, 06:21 AM   #97  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Just popping in to say hello. Been a busy week this week. Having a cookout Sat. with about 25-30 people coming. Hoping I am so busy that I don't have time to eat any of the food that will be there. Typical cookout food however some of it will be made in a healthy way...if that is possible.

To early for a positive...will check back later.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:25 AM   #98  

Good Wednesday Morning!
Yesterday was a fantastic day! Why? Because Shia stopped in to say hello.
Shia- I was so excited to see you back on 3FC. Please know that we are here for you baby. Just think of us as your easy chair, a place to come in and relax and feel your needed. That's why I'm here.

nooch- Enjoyed your pictures on facebook. I feel like I just got to know you a whole lot more. Have a good time in NY!

Tracy- SIZE 20!!! Woo Hoo!!! I can't wait to get there myself. Congratulations Baby!!!

Look- Yeah just LOOK at you up and out of the house already, so soon after surgery. When I had my son (by C-Section) the doctor said no driving for 4 to 6 weeks. Yeah right! I lasted 2 to 3 days. And I won't even tell you what I did when I was told to go on bed rest during the last 2 months of my pregnancy. Glad you had a chance to get out and enjoy the company of good friends and a healthy salad.

betty- 1.2 pounds, that is awesome! You are in it to win it girl. Patience always wins the race.

Ags- I will definitely check your facebook page and send you a friend request. I am so glad your feeling better and life is getting back to normal.
Have a great day at work today!

Sara- Friend request sent. I have been collecting cupcake recipes for the holidays. I was thinking of making them for gifts. Found some cute ones on Martha Stewart.

Hey now it's my turn.
Well my first positive for yesterday is Shia stopping in for a visit. I stayed OP for the day, but did not exercise. Got rained out. Not sure what I'll do for exercise today, because I twisted my ankle yesterday. I made a quick early morning trip to Walmart and while there a storm with lots of lightning started rolling our way. I rushed home because the horses were out and my sister was at work (the horses (3) belong to her) and they needed to be brought back into the barn. Horses are like lightning rods out in the pasture, plus they stand under trees for protection, which is the worst place to go. Well while rushing them in I twisted my ankle in a hoof hole. I actually twisted both ankles, but only one is bothering me this morning. So I will be babying it today.
Well that is it for me today. I hope everyone has a fantastic wednesday and remember...

Guardrails Up!!!

Later - Learn
Old 08-05-2009, 06:27 AM   #99  

Good Morning Jacque!!! I was typing while your post came in. What time are we all to show up for the cook-out? LOL!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 07:47 AM   #100  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Learn I missed you to pieces! I won't stay away that long again, pinky promise. I love horses, most Kentucky girls do..lol..Hope that ankle heals soon so you can get back to work.

Ags Mama Aggie! You mean a lot to me, too. Another day at work and you made it thru-we'll take it. I hope your weigh in goes well.

sara How are you? I know you are kicking butt at the gym. Cupcakes are my favorite, maybe I should fly over for some..lol...Gettin ready for vacation sounds nice, have fun.

nooch Have a safe flight.

betty Nice! 1.2lbs!! That is awesome!

looking Your lunch sounded great. Fab choice.

Tracy Size 20s! That is awesome, but wait until you get out of those! Great job!!

My positive is that I tried a new class last night called Muscle X. It's like step aerobics with weights. It is intense and it kicked my butt. I love all 60 minutes of it! Also, I have only 19lbs to go to my halfway mark!
Old 08-05-2009, 07:53 AM   #101  
Woman On A Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningtoliveagain View Post
Good Morning Jacque!!! I was typing while your post came in. What time are we all to show up for the cook-out? LOL!!!
Starts at 5!!! See ya then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsmama View Post

My positive is that I tried a new class last night called Muscle X. It's like step aerobics with weights. It is intense and it kicked my butt. I love all 60 minutes of it! Also, I have only 19lbs to go to my halfway mark!
Good for you!!!! I HATE aerobics....
Old 08-05-2009, 08:03 AM   #102  
XOXO

Jacque-but you rock at your other exercises though..lol..It was more like a lifting class with music..lol..
Old 08-05-2009, 10:24 AM   #103  
Woman On A Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsmama View Post
Jacque-but you rock at your other exercises though..lol..It was more like a lifting class with music..lol..
Oh I see....sort of like what we do a boot camp. The instructor had us all email her music we like to workout to and put it on her iPod. She brings it with speakers and we are at the park working out to music. Of course some of the music I don't like since we all have different taste but when a song comes on that someone does like, you can tell. Also, sometimes she will tell us that we can skip the exercise if we dance instead. It's pretty funny at 5:30 in the morning. Now that the days are getting shorter, the first 10 minutes, it is still pretty dark out.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:28 AM   #104  
XOXO

Our instructor has great music. I think I may try boot camp next, it seems like an awesome workout. So we need to be at your house at 5? Learn and I will be there..lol..
Old 08-05-2009, 02:56 PM   #105  
Eyes on the Prize

S/C/G: 350/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Good afternoon, chicks! (omg a cyborg smilie lol)

Anyway, will probably miss some people as it's been awhile and you have all been busy posting!

Tracy: AWESOME - size 20!! Work it, girl!

looking: It will be great when you are fully healed - looks like that will be soon!

betty: 1.2 lbs!!! We'll take it!

Ags: I got yer hot wings riiiiight here! You know, some chicken breasts cut up into chunks.. soaked in buffalo wings marinade & baked in the oven would probably be VERY delicious. I may have to try that.

nooch: Have a great flight & visit in NY! (where the heck is an airplane smilie??)

Sara: What a great treat for your little one, and you are so strong - not even a nibble!

learn: I would count getting the horses in as exercise ! Sorry to hear about your ankle

Devsmama: Muscle X sounds like a great workout - if your butt is kicked, you definitely know progress was made!

For me: Did my cardio this morning.. made it to 30 minutes on the elliptical with wrist weights on, too. Also, 3 minutes of that was going as fast as I could go (thank you to whoever mentioned doing a fast minute at intervals), and two minutes were going backwards - wow, didn't realize backwards would be so hard. On plan today!!

Off to the shower No peeking!!!

Chat at ya later!
Closed Thread