Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 07:50 PM   #76  
Eyes on the Prize

S/C/G: 350/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacque9999 View Post
Those are SO sexxxxxxy! I can't wait until I can wear 'em! The cute clothes are calling to me - you are going to look fab in those!
Old 08-03-2009, 08:04 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

I had a rough morning and I didn't use food to console myself. I wasn't even tempted to. It actually just now occured to me that, just a few weeks ago, I probably would have gone to mellow mushroom for lunch on a day like today.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #78  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hey ladies, everyone is doing really really great.

Leslie I gotta say Hip Hip Whoray, you are almost there, just blink and you will be there. Hot dang girl, I cannot wait to reach 100 released.

Nooch, you and your FIL, that rocks spending time together. Memories are such wonderful pieces of life. Hold on thigh. I will warn all living creatures to watch out for you when they are trying to cross the highway. LOL You know run deer run. LOL

Jac, You know those expensive Jeans you love the Lucky Brand Name, well my store Costco sells them and we cant keep them becasue of the great price. Just a little FYI!!!

Hey Hey, Hotwings, did you slip in on me. I must not be on my game, have I welcomed you yet, if not well here you go. WELCOME!!!!!! and glad you are here. I am thinking BingoWings, you ladies know I am old, don't go playing tricks on me. LOL

Aclai, I am so sorry that you had a rough day, but just remember this, THIS TOO SHALL PASS, tomorrow is a new day with a brand new begining.

As for me ladies,

I made it all the way through my first day back at work and I survived and now I get to do it all over again tomorrow. Woooohooooo!!!!

Alright all of my sweet taters, I may check back in one more time before turning in, we shall see, cause one never ever knows.

Hugs, love and many blessing coming right at cha,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 08-03-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:43 PM   #79  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

DANG NOW I WANT SOME HOT WINGS!!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID LOL
I had to go back and read names carefully and wow I have been talking to you all the time. WOW told you I was old!!! Did you change your name cause I know there was a BingoWings and now I cannot find her. Help am I going CRAZY

Last edited by colormerd47; 08-03-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #80  
Eyes on the Prize

AGS: IT IS ME! BINGO!

When they changed my username today it changed every post I made to my new name.

OMG you crack me up!
Old 08-03-2009, 10:58 PM   #81  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Smile

I thought I had totally lost my mind. I went back to the very first page and read all the post and I kept seeing bingo on everyone else's responses. It was the M&M's that straightened me out. LOL LOL Oh My God I thought I was losing it. Still want some HOT WINGS!!!! LOL I love you, now that I know who you are for real, you keep me smiling
Old 08-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #82  
Eyes on the Prize

Look deeeeeeep into my eyes...

You are not crazy!

LOL... I love you too
Old 08-03-2009, 11:14 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

You ladies are too much !!!

Thanks for the giggle before bed !!
Old 08-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #84  
~Rena~

S/C/G: 361.4/222.4/150

Height: 5'6"

I had an awesome day!!!!

Today was a civic holiday here...but I still had to work but only had 4 clients spread out through the day so I was able to sqeeze the gym in. I did 35 mins on the treadmill (approx 10min scattered throughout the 35min-JOGGING!!!!). I was so proud of myself!!! I was sweating soooooo much!!! It felt good...no actually, IT FELT GREAT!!!! Plus, I mowed my lawn today just because it looked like rain was on its way (and the fact that my backyard looked like a hayfield). My eldery neighbor wanted to cut the front for me and I literally had to fight him off lol, so I ended up telling him its good exercise for me...well he watched me like a hawk making sure I was cutting it the right way (In the back yard he saw me cutting it and I was all over the map lol...a chop job is more like it lol).

Then I met up with 2 of my besties for coffee. They couldn't believe how much I have changed!!!! Plus its the first time they have seen me in jeans since high school!!!!!

Tomorrow is weigh in!!! I can't wait!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Now to finish my timesheet....ugh!!!!

Have a great sleep ladies!!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 05:28 AM   #85  

Good Tuesday Morning All,
Wow what a busy place this was yesterday. Positives, positives and more positives.
Jacque- Do we get to see a pic of you in your new jeans.

HotWings- So now when I read your posts I won't be humming, "There was a farmer, had a dog and Bingo was his name, Oh. B.I.N.G.O., B.I.N.G.O., B.I.N.G.O. and Bingo was his name, oh!" I sware I was doing that every time. Good job on mixing up your exercise routine and giving it some variety.

Rena- I am so excited for you. You are so close to that 100 lb. mark. You are my new inspiration girl!

Nooch- It's great that your so close to your FIL. I never got to meet my DH's dad, but when he talks about him I wish I could have sat down and had a couple of beers with him. He would have gotten along great with my dad also. I lost my dad back in 2000, thank goodness my DH did get to know him. I was a late bloomer when it came to driving also. I got my DL when I was 29 yrs. old. I even bought a car before I knew how to drive. Went and got my learners permit, then stopped at a car lot with my mom a week later and bought one. It's been pedal to the metal ever since.

Aclai- You got thru that rough morning and moved on without going off plan. YOU ROCK!!! Today is a new day.

Ags- Look at you, back to work and feeling better. I can tell you feel better by the way your typing. Your words sound UP when I read them. And no, nobody is playing tricks on you, I thought we had a newbie in the neighborhood also when I saw HotWings, but it's just ol' Bingo in disguise!

Betty- Look at you all hot and sweaty, cutting the grass. Getting excited about weigh in day, your gonna have a good one, I'm sure. Can't wait to hear the good news!

Well now for me...
OMG! I'm glad monday is gone. For some reason I had a really bad day of eating. I nibbled, nibbled and nibbled. Never once do I recall feeling hungry, but I nibbled, nibbled and nibbled. And to make matters worse, I vegged all day. The only activity I got was as the sun was rising, it was so beautiful that I took a leisurely stroll around the property with my camera and snapped at anything that caught my eye. Got some great pics, but the rest of the day was in the toilet. So my positive is....

I have flushed that Monday Toilet and I am not going to beat myself up about it. At 9 am I have a date to go swimming with my son, so there will be exercise involved. Then it's off to Walmart for some good things to eat (healthy of course) and then home in time to make Mom her lunch.

I hope everyone has a fantastic tuesday and remember...

Guardrails Up!!!

Later - Learn
Old 08-04-2009, 12:34 PM   #86  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Looks like Ags is back and feeling better. Glad to hear it.

Learn- flushing the monday toilet sounds like a good thing to do.

I know most of you don't know me on this thread, I was here for a very long time, one of the regulars and something very traumatic happened to make me not be able to really smile much at all. So hello to all of the new faces and I hope that your stay is permanent.

My positive is that things are great for me and I have lost a total of 41lbs since March 15th.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:52 PM   #87  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsmama View Post
Looks like Ags is back and feeling better. Glad to hear it.

Learn- flushing the monday toilet sounds like a good thing to do.

I know most of you don't know me on this thread, I was here for a very long time, one of the regulars and something very traumatic happened to make me not be able to really smile much at all. So hello to all of the new faces and I hope that your stay is permanent.

My positive is that things are great for me and I have lost a total of 41lbs since March 15th.
Shia, your back! I have missed you so much. I do hope things are getting better. Let's not stay away so long O.K.!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #88  

Just a quick question, is anyone on this thread have a page on facebook.com?

Last edited by learningtoliveagain; 08-04-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:30 PM   #89  
moving the chains

S/C/G: 330/284/189

Height: 5'10"

Yes, I do! facebook.com/deniseelyzabeth

Doing a bunch of house stuff so I'm only on for a few but in between waiting for loads of laundry I have the hat almost finished, pictures to come
Old 08-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #90  
No Fear

S/C/G: 294.6/294.6/280

Height: 5''3

Met mini goal !Size 20 jeans fit. They are a little snug to wear out,but the zipper went up w/no trouble!

Last edited by Tracy; 08-04-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Closed Thread