Old 01-20-2015, 08:40 AM   #181  
Losing it every day...

S/C/G: 303.8/ticker/155

Height: 5'7

Welcome MsAnthropist!

It's my TOM and today I am up to 262.2 from 260.... I know it's water weight because I am bloated but still... such a tease to be so close to the 250s and then move in the wrong direction.

I'll get there eventually...
twish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:47 PM   #182  
Mela A

S/C/G: 270/260.5/135

Height: 5'2"

Welcome izzyboomama and MsAnthropist! Happy to have you in the group!

Well, the wind kind of got knocked out of my sails this morning. After a perfect day yesterday with lots of good juice and water I ate a healthy supper of rice, chicken and a tomato stew and this morning the scale jumped up over three and a half pounds, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

I'm not going to let it get me down because I know it's just water doing its thing. Tonight I'm going to take measurements and Progress pictures. I'm doing it every two weeks with a girlfriend of mine regardless of whether we lose weight or not. Can't wait until I like my pictures a lot more!

Have a great healthy day!
MelaAnaetoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:41 AM   #183  
Losing it every day...

I am 259 today. Yay!!! Finally a new decade. I just hope I don't go back up...

Hope everyone's doing well!
Old 01-21-2015, 09:16 AM   #184  
Mela A

Congrats Twish! I hope the 250's are your new normal. Nothing worse than getting out of a decade only to get back into it, right?

The weight is coming down again today, despite the fact that I totally ate all my feelings last night. Too bad I did that, it might have come down more!

I'm having a tough time motivating myself to work out though. I don't know what that's about. I have this great app called "Seven" on my phone and it's literally formatted for 7 minute circuits of HIIT. Even if I only did one it would be a great improvement from absolute zero. Maybe tonight!

Have a great day peeps!
Old 01-21-2015, 01:05 PM   #185  

Wish me luck....go for my weigh-in at Dr's today. Had a big week my first week going from 262.4 down to 254.2I know I probably won't see those numbers but I feel good about it
jojo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:07 PM   #186  
Losing it every day...

Thanks Mela! I'm going to check out the app that you mentioned...

Last edited by twish; 01-21-2015 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-22-2015, 08:06 AM   #187  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 286.8/198.8/150ish

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by twish View Post
I am 259 today. Yay!!! Finally a new decade. I just hope I don't go back up...

Hope everyone's doing well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo68 View Post
Wish me luck....go for my weigh-in at Dr's today. Had a big week my first week going from 262.4 down to 254.2I know I probably won't see those numbers but I feel good about it
imthegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 09:33 AM   #188  
Mela A

Quote:
I'm pretty sure clinic scales were created by an evil person...they are always so much higher than any regular scale you step on. However it turns out, just be proud of your journey so far!

I'm having kind of a bad week. I'm not eating bad foods, but I'm also just not eating right. You can eat healthy things and still not be eating right. There's just no balance. I'm pretty sure I'll get it together this weekend. Until then I'm just eating what I've got in the house and being happy that it's not junk. I do hope I see some more meaningful progress over the next few days.

I'm so grateful to have all you chicks to bounce my day off of! I hope you have a fantastic Thursday!
Old 01-22-2015, 01:02 PM   #189  

Quote:
Down another 5 lbs---13 lbs in 12 days---that is cra-cra I'm enjoying it while it lasts...cause I know it will slow down soon.

Starting Jan 8: 262
Jan 14: 254
Jan 21: 249
Old 01-22-2015, 01:17 PM   #190  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelaAnaetoh View Post
I'm pretty sure clinic scales were created by an evil person...they are always so much higher than any regular scale you step on. However it turns out, just be proud of your journey so far!

I'm having kind of a bad week. I'm not eating bad foods, but I'm also just not eating right. You can eat healthy things and still not be eating right. There's just no balance. I'm pretty sure I'll get it together this weekend. Until then I'm just eating what I've got in the house and being happy that it's not junk. I do hope I see some more meaningful progress over the next few days.

I'm so grateful to have all you chicks to bounce my day off of! I hope you have a fantastic Thursday!
The scale is one of those ones that measures body composition as well...it is pretty cool until it tells me I'm gaining weight!!!LOL
You are so right...you can not not cheat and still not be doing it right or not lose. Eventually it will all work itself. It seems as if you are doing amazing! Great progress!
Old 01-23-2015, 09:31 AM   #191  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Hi everyone! I am rejoining the forums after a few months off. I had surgery over the summer and lost my motivation. I put on a few of the pounds I lost but not too much. I finally feel like I am back in a good place mentally and physically to get back to getting healthy. Today I weighed in at 255 even. I look forward to seeing us all move down the decades!
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:50 AM   #192  
Losing it every day...

Mela- Sorry to hear you're having a bad week. I hope next week is better!

jojo- Congrats!!!

Mara- Welcome!

I'm at 257.2 today. Yay! 256.5 is my lowest weight in the last two years, so anything below that will feel like real success! As of today, I'm down 30 lbs from my high weight. It feels good.
Old 01-23-2015, 02:15 PM   #193  
Back on Track 2 Healthy

S/C/G: 270/254.4/Healthy

Height: 5 feet Tall

Bye Bye jojo68! Now that you are under 250 I think you are entitled to go to a new thread! Hopefully some of us will get to come visit you soon!! Of course you are welcome to stay here....whatever suits your fancy!

I am with Mela...a not so hot week. I am restless and my food isn't the best AND I am compulsive and been fighting it all week. UGH! So glad it is Friday!! I've been reading a book about the Beck Plan and it may be too over the top for me...just not sure. Needless to say...I am uneasy. ugh.

Weekend blessings to everyone here. Cathy
cathydoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 12:46 PM   #194  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 286.8/198.8/150ish

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelaAnaetoh View Post

I hope your feeling back on track.

Quote:
Down another 5 lbs---13 lbs in 12 days---that is cra-cra I'm enjoying it while it lasts...cause I know it will slow down soon.
Good for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
Hi everyone! I am rejoining the forums after a few months off. I had surgery over the summer and lost my motivation. I put on a few of the pounds I lost but not too much. I finally feel like I am back in a good place mentally and physically to get back to getting healthy. Today I weighed in at 255 even. I look forward to seeing us all move down the decades!
I'm new here, but welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twish View Post
I'm at 257.2 today. Yay! 256.5 is my lowest weight in the last two years, so anything below that will feel like real success! As of today, I'm down 30 lbs from my high weight. It feels good.
Whoot whoot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathydoe View Post
I am with Mela...a not so hot week. I am restless and my food isn't the best AND I am compulsive and been fighting it all week. UGH! So glad it is Friday!! I've been reading a book about the Beck Plan and it may be too over the top for me...just not sure. Needless to say...I am uneasy. ugh.

Weekend blessings to everyone here. Cathy
Hope that uneasy feeling goes away soon.

Well, I'm almost out of the 260s and into the 250s. Maybe next week will be my week. Have a great weekend everyone. We can do this.
imthegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 05:29 PM   #195  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Thanks twish and imthegoddess!

I got 252.5 this morning, but going to wait a couple days before I get too excited. The weekends are my downfall. LOL
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote