Old 03-04-2004, 10:34 AM   #256  
northernclipper

Hello ladies

Cathy welcome home I hope you had a great time. We will be heading there in the spring (we have friends there). I hope you had great weather. It always takes a couple of days to get back on our time again so take it easy. Sorry to hear about your computer virus(what a drag and waste of time having to clear it up)Good luck

Dale congrats on the weight loss you seem to be steadly on the decline.GREAT! I wish I was half as steady as you.(but I did lose 1pound this week after 3 weeks of staying the same)

M Your concert looks like fun, it sure is great to have a night out eh!.

Let's keep up the good work and make it fun.

Last edited by northernclipper; 03-04-2004 at 10:37 AM.
northernclipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 11:54 AM   #257  

OK, so it official...I have a little over a year to get my butt in shape! I've finally decided on what vacation I'm taking...and its a cruise/land package thing and we're going May 2005! Its so far away, but if I can loose at least one pound a week from now until then....
MeRoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 12:50 PM   #258  
Gym'll fix it!!

Wow Girls, you are all doing so well Well Done to all of you

I've packed on a few while on holiday had a great time doing it tho' so its time for me to get back on track too.

Northernclipper, i wish i was as close to England as you are it took us 22 hours to get back home i love to go but hate the trip

Got rid of that virus but my email account is messed up so think i'll have to delete then reinstall Incredimail if not i'll just use Outlook..i'm just so happy that i got rid of the *ugger
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 08:15 PM   #259  
northernclipper

hello ladies

m I glad to hear you are using a future trip as a motivator , I am doing the same thing. I think I told you this Feb04 we celebrated our 25th anniversary and dh got us tickets to Europe. This spring we head to Italy, Monaco, Nice, Paris and then to England to visit friends. This trip motivated me to lose or try to lose the 30 lbs I've put on over the Years(lost 11 so far) If we stay op we'll both make it.

M I am glad to hear you enjoyed your trip and got rid of the virus. I sure it's fine to go off track when travelling and enjoying yourself but, we all know when it ends it's back to op. The trip itself should make the extra work worth it.

I've just got in from my nightly walk and plan to take it easy ,I already did the treadmill and weights. So I'll call it a night take care ladies til tomorrow.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:06 PM   #260  

Cat Welcome home!!!!!

Had a good day earlier but now I am not feeling so great...Goign to go to bed soon and sleep off my depression. Tomorrow will be better day.

Good night all.
Trixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 09:26 PM   #261  
"I'm working on it!"

Default Wow!

This thread is getting mighty long! That's a good thing!

I think I'm really getting ADDICTED to exercising!!! I went for my training walk this morning and just now finished a half hour on the elliptical. I can tell I'm getting fitter (although the fat seems to be sticking around ). When I started on the elliptical about a month ago, it was difficult to get in even just one little jog. Today I jogged nearly the whole half hour.

The marathon has decided to make and early start time for those who will be walking the half marathon. I have to find out whether or not I'll be able to do stints of jogging with my walking. If not, I guess I'll have to join the "running" group.

I'm really surprising myself! I've never been a runner--or even a jogger for that matter. So I guess it's true: you just have to brush yourself off after tripping on the bumps and keep going.

CAT--Glad you had a nice trip. 22 hours to get back home??? YIKES! Hope you get over the jet lag soon.

TRIXI--Feel better!

NORTHERN--You're nearly halfway to your goal! Keep up the good work and you'll look awsome for your European tour.

M--those .4 losses add up! And it's better than a gain.

GLEN--Are you lurking?

Time for my grapefruit. Have a good evening everyone!
Zanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 02:26 PM   #262  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls,

Susanne, i was wondering about Glen too hope i did'nt leave him in England WOW girl you are doing great with the exercising

Northern, wish i'd done that for my trip but it was'nt guaranteed that we were going because we were only there last September sad really that i need a trip to find motivation anyway, this year i've got relatives coming to us so i've got until July to work at it and show them a new me

Trixi, hope you feel better after a good nights sleep i'm missing something here what does FDC stand for?
Old 03-05-2004, 02:54 PM   #263  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Cathy, the FDC is for the Father's Day Challenge that Trixi and I are both in on the Support forum. There's always some new code isn't there?
Zanne, keep up the great work, you are really getting fitter, sounds good.
well ladies, I'm down 1 pound this week. I've been the same for 3 weeks or so and now I'm finally down. Just before we move too, so that's nice.
Have a great day
DewCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 04:07 PM   #264  
Gym'll fix it!!

Well Done Diana thats great to see the scale moving once again Thanks for the explanation about FDC, just when is that? June 20th or something? i'm bad with those dates
Old 03-05-2004, 07:45 PM   #265  

Hi all...I had a much better day today. I stayed on track and Its friday night and I exercised!!! GO ME!! I am heading out for a bit and hope not to over indulge. I am going to limit myself to two glasses of wine. Hopefully the exercise will make it all even. (wishful thinking)

I have see glen post on other threads so he lurking.....if you read this GLEN WE MISS YOU!

DewCan The move on the scale and your move will probaly start the losing all over again. I hope you have beaten your plateau its downhill (weight wise) from here.

I brought tons of work home with me so I hope it keeps my mind off cheating.

Have a great night all.

Dale
Old 03-06-2004, 01:04 AM   #266  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Well Ladies and Glen (where ever you are)
Goodbye for a while. I'm moving ofr 2 months and don't know how much time I'll be spending on-line out there. Don't know what my access will be like. I'll stay OP and hope you all do too.
DewCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 06:36 AM   #267  
stbakd

hi girls
good luck on your trip diana alls well here.
glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 10:34 AM   #268  
Gym'll fix it!!

Awwww Diana..we MISS you already good luck with your trip

Hiya Glen, pheww i thought for a minute that i'd forgot to bring you back glad that all is well.

I was up bright and early this morning and i'm currently waiting for hubby to leave so that i can exercise don't like it when he's home can't believe that we have lost one recruit BBL.
Old 03-06-2004, 11:35 AM   #269  

DewCan......Hope everything goes great for you while you are away. We will miss you lots.

Cat I know exactly how you feel about exercising....I have to go into my bedroom, lock the door and tell everyone their will be some serious arguing if they come in. I cant do it in front of anyone and concentrate.

I have tons of work to do but will post more later when I have put a dent in it.

Dale
Old 03-06-2004, 12:14 PM   #270  
northernclipper

Hello everyone

Diana have a great trip and think of us , we'll be thinking of you and wishing you only the best.
Susanne with all your jogging I bet in no time you'll see the fat turn firm and into muscle. Good luck with the marathon.
Cathy we have to find motivation where ever we can and run with it.

Last edited by northernclipper; 03-06-2004 at 12:16 PM.