Old 02-27-2004, 10:37 AM   #211  

You're brave Trixi! I know that I couldn't go to a buffet and stay withing my points! Good luck (and try to enjoy it...and have something tasty for me too!!)

I'm heading out soon, so I won't be able to check back in until Sunday night sometime, so I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Cheers,

M.
MeRoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 02:53 PM   #212  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

M. have a good trip! Sounds like fun.
Trixi, be good at the buffet, or was that yesterday?
Diana
DewCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 10:52 PM   #213  

DewCan...it was today and I ate a bunch of musckes but not much else so I did pretty cook. My mom had a great time and loved her gifts so thats all that mattered. I have a little tummy ache from the muscles. I love eating them but they always upset up stomach later. You would think I would learn?

I bought a pilates book and dvd so I think I might try it tomorrow. Got to paint the bathroom as well. I will have a busy day.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!
Trixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 01:55 AM   #214  
A Mom

Trixi, wow, you're ambitious, painting your bathroom! What colour? Pilates, don't know too much about it. What is it? Okay I know it's a form of exericse but what else? I'm glad you're eat out went well and that your Mom had fun. Have a good night,
Diana
Old 02-28-2004, 12:11 PM   #215  

MrRoMo...I know you are here in Toronto and won't get this until you return but right now it is 11:00 Saturaday morning and it is beautiful outside and I hope you are having a great day...especially after that huge snow that dropped on you.

Dewcan : The book pretty says that pilates is a serious of stretches that increase your flexibility, strengthen and lean your muscles. Its says it the easy way to stay in shape but I heard stories that your tummy muscles hurt real good afterward. I am going to give it a try for a few weeks along with my Walk away the pounds dvd and see if it helps at all. I will keep you posted.

Got to start on the bathroom soon and I am still in my nightgown (feeling lazy) I really want to go out and enjoy some of this sunshine today. Maybe I will go shopping later just to get out. Need groceries anyway.

Have a great Saturday all!
Old 02-28-2004, 03:38 PM   #216  
stbakd

hello all. i lost 4.2 at the scale i finaly below were i startd at ww.
m: hope you had a good time in toronto
glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 04:05 PM   #217  
northernclipper

Hello everyone

Glen Bravo on your weight loss and keep up the great work. I'm struggling on ww and I glad to hear someone is succeeding.

Trixi Glad to hear you had a great time at the party and so did your mom, thats what counts. To go to a buffet and not stray is something I don't think I could do yet. But Kudos to you. Sorry to hear about the car but, if it's not one thing it's another.( murphy's law I thinK) We just can't get break
I find as soon as you save a dollar something comes along that you didn't expect and it's gone.

m Enjoy T.O the weather is great and suppose to stay like that for the weekend. You couldn't have picked a better time to visit.

I have been out walking most of the morning in this great weather and plan to do so as long as the weather is agree-able. My fear is weigh-in Sunday morning I haven't strayed off the ww points but the last two weeks I have stayed the same. I cross my fingers for a loss tomorrow. I'm in 2 site challenges and have yet to post a loss

Last edited by northernclipper; 02-28-2004 at 09:46 PM.
northernclipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 09:20 PM   #218  

Hi everyone!

Glad to hear how good everyone is doing. Trixi, pilates , wow that is the "hip" new exercise. I was at a conference last summer and they told us we should do them. I was with a friend, she though it was a mixed drink.

I was shopping today and saw someone I used to work with. They noticed right away that I had lost weigt. Wow that was a boost to the self esteem. lol

Talk to you later.
Sunny
sunnyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 09:40 PM   #219  

Well I bought the dvd and went out today to get the mat but it was 50 bucks and came with the ball that is not a part of the simply pilates and I dont think I will be able to use the ball for wuite some time and so I did not buy it. I haven't tries it yet but I watched it and I know my abdominals are going to be sore for awhile. But is seems mellow while you are doing it.

I was suppose to go out with my fiance tonight but just didnt feel up to it and he went alone so now I am sitting here by myself thinking maybe I should go and meet him. But I am in a lousy mood so I dont know if I should go or not...
Old 02-28-2004, 09:41 PM   #220  

Sunny great compliments are usually what motivates one to stay OP and I know I love them...dont get many lately but I will....I will...I will
Old 02-28-2004, 09:43 PM   #221  

Glen is your name Glen Ken? thats easy to remember if it is...better then mine...Dale...Everyone always calls me Dawn if they meet me the second time..
Old 02-28-2004, 09:44 PM   #222  

look it me hoggng all the posts I think I will go out after all...apparently I am in the mood to talk and maybe there will be someone interesteing to talk to.
Old 02-29-2004, 05:34 PM   #223  

Happy Sunday everyone!!

Today I spent most of the day (its only 4 pm right now) cleaning and getting over the drinks i ended up having last night. I really should not have gone out. I was in a horrible mood and did no have a good time.

I have cooked all my meals for the week and have frozen them so I can just pop it in the microwave and just have to worry about the rest of the family's meals during the week. I am hoping that if I know what I am going to eat all week I will be less tempted to cheat. As soon as I finish posting I am going to do my WATP two mile work out. I just do not have the energy to attempt the pilates yet and I am not sure where I am going to do it. My workout space at the moment is very small. I might have to move the rabbit out of the computer room so I can do it in here.

It is another beautiful day out and am getting more and more excited about spring. I started a journal to help me stay on track and remind me of what I should be doing in order to stay OP. I have listed all my meals, my weight, vitamins, exercise, ketones, and a cheated section (which I hope I do not use) I did enough pages to last the next 38 days.

Well its time to get the exercise in have a great night all.
Old 02-29-2004, 06:10 PM   #224  

Trixi Put the rabbit in the closet....he wants in there anyway.

I bought a new journal. Mainly because I liked the cover. Perhaps I should copy you Trixi and start journaling more.

I walked again today. It was so bright and pretty outside. I am ready for Spring too!

Talk to you all later!

Sunny
sunnyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 02:23 AM   #225  
A Mom

Glen, that is wonderful make sure you so this week whatever you did last week
Sunny, congrats on the compliment, that always makes you feel better
Trixi, don't think of it as journaling for hte next 38 days, it might scare you, Just do it one day at a time. That's how you'll see success. I always want ot journal and never do, grrrrr....
Have a good week all,
Diana