Trying to get healthy in Canada - Page 23 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 04-05-2004, 08:56 PM   #331  

I am still around as well....weighloss has stalled most likely because my eating well and exercising has stalled as well.....I am getting my motivation back and hopefully will stay on track n ow...just a wuick note today but I really wanted to say hi. Got to go cook dinner for my daughter now!

Dale
Trixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 05:27 PM   #332  
Gym'll fix it!!

Come on Dale you have been doing so well

I've just walked/jogged another 3mls and i'm about to make myself a nice healthy lunch things are going good i just need to cut back a bit at the weekends or at least keep it to just one day
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 01:28 AM   #333  

healthy is good...keep it up..

I am so busy changing the direction of my life that I failed to notice that is the beginning fo the new month...I am still at 230...but I have lost another few inches so I am happy with that

Spring into spring and enjoy what weather we can have...a balmy 15 today and a forecast of snow for tomorrow...love these prairie springs...and flooding expected over easter...

Deborah
Deborah17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 01:08 AM   #334  

I have lost 3.5" although the weight has stayed the same......but that is a great thing....

I am busy looking at changes. I realized that, for the first time in more than 20 years, I have really no one but myself to consider. So I am applying for writing jobs all over the country...I have always said I want to write...so now I can ...reporter jobs...I have even appied for a marketing job on a cruise ship. Imagine cruising the Caribbean inciting people to shop...all the dancing I can do and free room and board....

But I have decided that regardless, I am out of day care. The housing market here is hot and I will move downtownm if I am working in the city, and e close to thegym...I have already found a great apartment...so life is moving along...

On the plus side, I am not eating nearly as much as I am just too busy to chow down...hopefully there will be a scale change this month....

New goal for April.... at least 5 pounds...to 225... and another 3 inches....
Old 04-08-2004, 07:46 PM   #335  
Gym'll fix it!!

Well Done with the inches lost Deborah with the marketing job!

I'm having a really lazy day after a really productive one yesterday but i had a few drinks with hubby last night so i think thats why I have'nt exercised for 2 days i'm busy spring cleaning and doing stuff around the house but I'll definitely be back on track in the morning
Old 04-09-2004, 12:32 PM   #336  

Happy Friday all!!!! Though the last two weeks I have slipped quite a bit there were days that I was OP. I had a weigh-in this morning and really expected a gain of about five pounds....I was down two! I am so happy and now feel really motivated to get back on track again! I have lost 24 pounds so far and I will loose the rest!

Thanks for the support and I too am really into the spring cleaning at this time of the year. I plan to do alot of cleaning today and I am sure that counts as exercise especially last weeks. Still a little sore from it....so I must have worked out!

Have a great holiday weekend everyone.

Dale
Old 04-10-2004, 03:24 AM   #337  
Gym'll fix it!!

Well Done Dale i've been busy spring cleaning the kitchen today i did'nt realise just how many tupperware/rubbermaid containers i had hubby asked me if i used them all and i replied no so he said well why did you buy them then? think this was me i'm really tired but just wanted to check in before i go to bed, will see you tomorrow
Old 04-10-2004, 10:50 AM   #338  
stbakd

wtg trixi. i am going to do some cleaning today. happy easter. :chocokiss: it's :coffe2: time.
glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 02:37 PM   #339  
Gym'll fix it!!

After 4.5hrs of cleaning kitchen cupboards and the contents i got fed up and went to the mall eating is all to pot if i don't put the time into planning meals i just end up grabbing the most convenient thing will get back on track in the morning. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
Old 04-12-2004, 11:19 PM   #340  

Sunday as I was patting back back for the loss with one hand the other was eating a turkey leg drowned in gravy....sniff. I am really really really going to stay OP this time I can do it and I will do it!!!!!! darnit!

Cat I am the same way I cook all my meals for the week on Sunday....only thing about this week is I pretty much ate them all on Sunday too!!

Hope you are all doing great....bed time now, Night

Dale
Old 04-13-2004, 04:21 PM   #341  
Gym'll fix it!!

@ hard to make a goal when you're eating like a hockey player

Still not doing too good here between the easter eggs and working around the property (so i have no time to treadmill) i'm pretty much off the program right now weight is stable so thats a good thing at least this is a temporary gliche and i will get back on track once i've caught up with everything
Old 04-14-2004, 11:38 PM   #342  

I woke up this morning got on the scale and it told me that I had loss all the Easter weight and anonther pound! I also spent most of the last night reading posts that we all did at the beginning of the thread and CAT I have to say thank you for keeping it up.....you are the reason this thread stays alive and I am thankful you here!!!! I know you will get back on track it's already been proven that you are in it for the long haul and I am going to do my best to be there right beside you as well.

Thanks for alll the kind words, the motivation and pretty much just for being you!!!

Dale
Old 04-15-2004, 02:26 AM   #343  

Well,

I started a new program last week. One day butt/legs/abs and of course 30 minutes cardio and the next day all upper body and of course 30 minutes cardio...with a day off to do nothing, or of course 30 minutes cardio, ..and I am already feeling an improvement.

My legs and arms ached, in a good way, he first few times, but they are fast becoming accustomed to the new routine...it takes longer though...almost 2 hours in total, what with waiting a minute between each of the sets of repetitions...and there are 10 exercises that I am doing...

Fortunately, the scale has me down a pound...and that is with the ful slab of ribs I had at dinner with my X's mom last night...so I am definitely doing something right.... YEAH!!!!!!

I hope spring is in everyone's step... and you are all doing well...and that is the reason there are so few posts these days...

Deborah
Old 04-15-2004, 10:23 PM   #344  

Good Evening!!! It's been so busy at work and at home I barely have time to do any exercise because I have been trying to get it in in the eveings. But it's just not happening. I get home at 7 and still have to cook dinner....then it's really late and I am pooped. So I have set my alarm extra early and going to attempt it in the morning. Wish me Luck!!!

Hope everyone is doing really well!!!!!

Dale
Old 04-16-2004, 01:33 AM   #345  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls,

Dale, with getting up i'm lucky in that i don't have to work so can pretty much make the time during the day to do something i did take a temp job just before christmas and after about 3 weeks i quit exercising for the exact same reason as you so i know where you are coming from thanks for the nice comments btw

Deborah, girl that is some workout glad that you are seeing results

I had a really busy day today more spring cleaning then out into the garden digging and powerwashing the car and truck. I can feel it now