Trying to get healthy in Canada - Page 22 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 03-23-2004, 11:07 PM   #316  

I am still here and hope you all are doing great....I will post when tomorrow for sure so I can catch up with all of you.

Dale
Trixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 10:15 AM   #317  

Well I am officially down 20 pounds since I start this journey on January 14, 2004 (with a few weeks (mostly all of February off in between) I have been pretty much been OP since I began the Father's day challenge on Feb 29/04. I have worked out by using the 3 mile WATP and have been eating pretty good and I am on day three of no alcohal (was drinking the low carb beer) and going for a full two weeks. I read everyone posts and you all are doing such a great job.

The weather is finally looking up and I am feeling springy. I hope everyone has a great day!!!!1

Dale
Old 03-24-2004, 02:35 PM   #318  
Gym'll fix it!!

Wow Dale thats fantastic 20lbs in just a couple of months Well Done!

I got up really early this morning and have been online all morning now my tummy is about to start rumbling so i'm gonna grab some brekky before a binge ensues I'm determined to get some form of exercise today so i'll be back later to let you know.
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 01:09 PM   #319  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hey, where are you

I did do my exercise and i did have a good day only got around to exercising at 6pm tho' will get it done this morning today not planned any meals yet so that will be my next step. Hope you are all doing well
Old 03-27-2004, 10:58 PM   #320  

Hey Cat...been MIA....had a pretty rough week and let it all go crazy on Friday....Back on track tomorrow. You are doinf great with the exercise and keep it up.

Today was pretty much me cleaning as slow as possible not to hurt the headache that the wine last night gave me!!! Going to go lay on the couch and relax now...have a great night.

Dale
Old 03-28-2004, 01:42 AM   #321  

Well, it has been a hard week for me...the spring melt is on and my allergies are acting up badly...missed the gym for three days...and overate on top of it. Fortunately, the scale stayed the same....the migraines are gone because it has been raining all day and I did mamgae to get to the gym today...FINALLY!!!!

So I hope everyone is doing the best they can and best wishes to all.... I am heading out to a week of Spring break with all the day care kids next week....

Deborah
Deborah17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 04:53 PM   #322  
Gym'll fix it!!

Ugh! Dale how i hate those hangover takes me a couple of days to recover so i try not to get them now.

Deborah, sorry to hear that you are suffering with allergies i'm dreading it, i have them too but can't pinpoint just what it is i'm allergic too sometimes even the woodstove sets me off when i open the door to put more firewood in

I'm back to exercising now and i've done 3mls, 3mls and 2mls over the last 3 days been pretty good with eating too except for yesterday (pizza) and today (rest of pizza) will be back OP tomorrow just like you

Last edited by cat90; 03-28-2004 at 04:56 PM.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:06 PM   #323  

Trixi/Dale:

I just popped in to tell you A) missed you in the chat room
B) Big news....got a bunny. He is so cute. We like him. Named him Ziggy.
I am sill dieting. Really working hard cleaning up the yard. Finally got the exercise bike put together!

Hope to lose some more weight before summer!

Sunny
Canadian at heart
sunnyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 06:25 PM   #324  
Gym'll fix it!!

Today is going well walked another 3mls this morning wanted to do 4 but foot was aching a bit so decided to call it quits better that than being laid up again
Old 03-31-2004, 01:56 PM   #325  
Gym'll fix it!!

Is no-one "trying to get healthy" anymore it is so quiet around here
I walked another 3mls yesterday and i'm just about to treadmill when i finish posting eating has been good and i'm GOING to post a loss this week hope to hear from someone soon
Old 04-03-2004, 09:36 PM   #326  
stbakd

i did it. i lost 2.6 this week.
i guess everyone has gone to diet heaven and dont nneed post aanymmore.
glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 11:07 AM   #327  

Just finished up Spring Break Week.....and I have decided to close my day care at the end of June, sell my house and do something for myself...Spring fever has hit big time!!!!

It is weigh in day today...and I haven't had time to do it yet...but I feel great...maybe the weight has lifted in a different way...LOL

Deborah
Deborah17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 04:02 PM   #328  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hey, at last i've got company

Well Done Glen i lost 2.5lbs myself this week

Deborah, what fantastic plans have you got for the future then?
Old 04-04-2004, 05:12 PM   #329  
"I'm working on it!"

Default I'm Hanging in

Hey Gang

I'm still hanging in there. Today I have a cold and feel blah. My weight is back up to 170, but I've lost an inch off my tummy bulge. Go figure

GLEN and CATHY--way to go in your losses! Keep up the good work.

DEBORAH--that is quite the spring cleaning! What are you wanting to do?
Zanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 03:35 PM   #330  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls and Glen

I hope you are still around i had my weekend binge and i'm back to business today i walked 3mls this morning and i'm just about to have my lunch

Susanne, congrats on the inch loss i hope you feel better today