Old 02-03-2004, 11:42 AM   #121  

Last night after I lost the ten minute post I was so mad I had to log off. I am going to try it again from work now.

Since Tuesday until today I had pretty much lost all my motivation and went on what I am going to the "THE WINTER BLAHS BINGE" it lasted a week and I am now offiicially over it. I now know that should I even once step off this program it is so hard to get back on it. I am not going to allow myself to cheat again.

Zanne I am glad your back again. I bought three of those bands I could send you one and record the dvd on to vhs for you and we can all be "Sister's in Sweat" together. I got my dvd at blockbuster. Only 29.99 for both the one mile and the two mile dvd. You know what the great hign is though. My daughter who is ten and a little overweight herself (even though she has great confidence and such a great personality that no one ever says a word to her about it) has started to do the one mile walk as well. She loves it and I am so proud of her.

Cat..Happy your feeling better and you will be 100% soon.

Hefti...I am jealous that you stayed so strong...send some of that my way okay.

Well I am at work and I will post more tonight.

Trixi
Trixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 12:08 PM   #122  
"I'm working on it!"

Thanks for the offer TRIXI. How sweet of you! But I'll say "no thanks" just now. I've officially started the Kinetix challenge and they have an exercise program that I'm following.

Glad you are off your binge. It's wonderful that your DD is doing it with you. When I was doing WATP, my DS would do it with me.

CAT--did you get back to exercise? C'mon, you can do it! You'll feel so good afterward!

Time for me to hit the showers. I've already done a half hour on the elliptical!
Zanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 01:37 PM   #123  

G'day everyone!

I bought my DVD at walmart ($19.99) for the three mile one, and the bands were $12 (I think) its really fun...if you can get past the part where she keeps saying "momma loves you...mommma loves you....)

I'm gonna get very OT now, but I am going to Toronto at the end of the month and was wondering if anyone leaves in or near there. I would like to know the cheapest way to get from the airport to downtown?

Cheers,

M.
MeRoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 07:51 PM   #124  
stbakd

hi everyone. meromo there is an airport bus to the major hotels dowmtown and it's about $10.00

glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 09:08 PM   #125  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Everyone

Susanne, i did'nt exercise yesterday but i got in gear today and walked 3mls and you're right it did feel good after

Trixi, its so hard to get back to it when you blow it i'm so glad that you've resolved to getting on with it again

M, I would crack up listening to that woman saying "momma loves you" thats a new one to me are you staying in a motel/hotel? if you are a lot have a free shuttle service between the airport/hotel

Glen, how are you doing?
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:33 AM   #126  
Doin' it this time

S/C/G: 208.8/208.8/145

Hi everyone, Just checking in. Sorry I have been here on and off, with all this d*** snow my schedule is so messed up I am not getting my usual computer time.

I have just been reading through all the posts I have missed, thank you all for the congrats, it feels good to meet a goal even if it was a small goal, next one is 172 by the end of Feb.

Zanne: WTG on figuring that k-count thing out. I found it so confusing, but since I am losing right now I and going to stick with this until I either plateau or get bored.

Well gotta pop into the shower to get to work, you all have a super day.
Hockeychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:52 AM   #127  

G'morning all you lovely people!! (Can you tell I'm in a good mood...)

Weigh in was this morning and I lost 2.4....which brings me to a grand total of... (drumroll please... ) 13.8!!!! I am so excited!!!

Thanks for all the info on the shuttle bus, I've never been to Toronto before so I'm pretty excited about that too...besides the obvious, what should we take in (We're just there for the weekend)

I hope everyone is having a good morning, and I'll check in later today.

Cheers,

M.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:01 AM   #128  
Doin' it this time

Hey MeRoMo, we must have been posting at the same time.

WTG on 2.4 that is awesome and 13.8 amazing keep it up.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:02 PM   #129  
Gym'll fix it!!

M, Great Job

Just trying to get myself into the mood to exercise i've been planning to all day and i still have'nt done..think i'll hop to it now while Extra is on
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 08:52 PM   #130  
"I'm working on it!"

Default Hey Losers!

Well, I hope we're all losers this week!

I got on the scale and was one more pound down! I'm very happy cause it sometimes takes me a month to lose just one pound.

MEROMO--Congrats to you on your loss!

CAT--Do that exercise!

HOCKEYCHIC, HEFTY, TRIXI--how are all of you doing?
Zanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 11:37 PM   #131  
stbakd

wtg m on the loss. there is live theatre, winter fest and check the lobby they may info. the paper haas thing listed. have fun.
glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 07:20 AM   #132  
Doin' it this time

Hey Zanne, wtg on the loss keep it up.

I am so pumped and motivated, amazing how a little success can just keep you going. I keep trying to incorporate some exercise but just haven't found the time. I know bad excuse. I am trying to change that. Do we have a set weight in day here or are we all different. My official weight in is tomorrow and can't wait.

how about a exercise challenge, say starting Sat we have to exercise for at least 30 min for 5 days??? More if you want. Anyone have any challenge suggestions.

Well gotta get in the shower. Have a great day.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:43 AM   #133  

I'm up for an exercies challenge! Sounds like a good way to keep motivated.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:44 AM   #134  

Still not quite back to the program yet. But I think if I take the challenge maybe it will get me motivated. I am in!!!

Afraid to get on the scale cause I know I probably gained all the weight I lost back. I really need to get focused again. I start in the morning saying today is a new day and by the time I get home I start to stay okay tomorrow is a new day.

I am at work and hope you all have a great day!!!!

Trxi
Trixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 01:30 PM   #135  
Doin' it this time

Wahoo that is 3 of us. Come on where is everyone. Any other suggestions??