Old 04-23-2007, 02:13 PM   #301  

Height: 5'8

welcome decade!
pinupdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:29 PM   #302  
I'm Big, God is Bigger!

S/C/G: 289/275/200

Height: 5'3"

welcome Decade and congrats on doing the exercise! Each little bit helps!
rachelfern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:21 AM   #303  
Dieting Diva

Well I haven't fallen off the edge of the Earth- but in the last couple of days I feel like I past atleast one sign that said " Edge of Earth Approaching" .
It has been been one of those stupid weeks that make the really nice wonderful weeks such a blessing.
Well Lady J- I hope you did get to the Chiropractor and get things back in place. Two pounds is a whole lotta butter my dear ! It wasn't that long ago that I was 214, so just try to stay out of the grocery store and work on getting a few more steps in when you feel better.
It's great to have the new faces here and they are so excited about getting on track with thier health and fitness( and goshbygolly- losing some weight).
Pinup- how are you doing ? I see you all over the boards which is great because you can learn so much by checking out what other people are doing ! It sounds like you are getting after it which is great.
Phoesarah- I have never tried anything like that as well- I have to take meds to sleep anyway- so caffine would probably keep me up for a week. Just becareful with those pills and FITDAY works !
Hum- Decade- I can hear the dedication in your voice and hope that you stick with us.You are lucky as you know what it takes to make it work for you ! Please drop by after your workout and chat !
Vega- are you there mi amiga ? I know you are struggling at times, but you can do it !You are so close to one-derland !
Hey Susie ! I am still gushing over you getting the job ! You were going to the interview right about the time I wanderered in . It is really good when some one occasionally wins !
DH is out of town. The kids are tucked in thier beds. I need to take some meds, turn the lights off in my head and get some sleep.
Everyone have a pleasant tommorrow !
sirak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 11:39 AM   #304  

Hi Gals!

Just stopping in for a minute to let ya know that I need to take a break for a week or two [I just can't keep up with everything right now and it's majorly stressing me out.]

I'm not going off my diet but am going to start incorporating some real food for a bit because the way I figure it, I need to start doing that from time to time 'cuz eventually I'm gonna have to anyways. *lol*

I'll be back soon as I can ...

Love,

Jennelle
Lady Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:03 AM   #305  
karrier

S/C/G: 265/239/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi it has been a while since I've been online here.
Hope you are all well and loosing.
I've been eating OP but had a 3 week stall but I am loosin again.
Ain't it great!!!
karrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 11:25 PM   #306  

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirak View Post
Well I haven't fallen off the edge of the Earth- but in the last couple of days I feel like I past atleast one sign that said " Edge of Earth Approaching" .
It has been been one of those stupid weeks that make the really nice wonderful weeks such a blessing.
Well Lady J- I hope you did get to the Chiropractor and get things back in place. Two pounds is a whole lotta butter my dear ! It wasn't that long ago that I was 214, so just try to stay out of the grocery store and work on getting a few more steps in when you feel better.
It's great to have the new faces here and they are so excited about getting on track with thier health and fitness( and goshbygolly- losing some weight).
Pinup- how are you doing ? I see you all over the boards which is great because you can learn so much by checking out what other people are doing ! It sounds like you are getting after it which is great.
Phoesarah- I have never tried anything like that as well- I have to take meds to sleep anyway- so caffine would probably keep me up for a week. Just becareful with those pills and FITDAY works !
Hum- Decade- I can hear the dedication in your voice and hope that you stick with us.You are lucky as you know what it takes to make it work for you ! Please drop by after your workout and chat !
Vega- are you there mi amiga ? I know you are struggling at times, but you can do it !You are so close to one-derland !
Hey Susie ! I am still gushing over you getting the job ! You were going to the interview right about the time I wanderered in . It is really good when some one occasionally wins !
DH is out of town. The kids are tucked in thier beds. I need to take some meds, turn the lights off in my head and get some sleep.
Everyone have a pleasant tommorrow !

lol i know, i try and check out everything and get as much info as i can. like they say, you learn something new everyday and with everyones experiences.. its great!

just another update, i lost my 10 lbs for april! 30 more to go and i will be in onederland!!
pinupdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 10:08 AM   #307  

Okay, I'm back girls and with NOT so good news.

I gained 3 pounds this past week [yikes, did I ever blow it!]

But ... I'm back on the wagon again as of today and will do better this week, without a doubt!

How's everyone else doing? I hope good!

Gotta keep this short for now 'cuz I've got much to do today but wanted to stop by,

first to confess my major mishap and too, to see how you're all doing.

Love,

Jennelle
Old 04-30-2007, 11:49 AM   #308  
I'm gettin' there

S/C/G: 261.5/177/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi. I'm new to this thread but am loving the idea of being under 200! Haven't been there in a couple of years.
I have lost 46 pounds since November. I've been eating healthier and working out. I have set a goal for myself to be under 200 by my birthday, which is mid-August. So 15.5 pounds in about 16 weeks or so.
Miss Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:44 AM   #309  

Hi Miss Valentine and ... Welcome!

That's great that you've lost 46 pounds already [and just since November too!] Keep up the good work.

Love,

Jennelle
Old 05-02-2007, 01:19 PM   #310  

S/C/G: 252/205/150

Hi everyone!!

I'm sorry I've been away for long, I've had some really busy weeks, but I'm still trying to hold on to my plan. So far, I haven't loose any weight but at least I haven't gained anything, and that's a relief. I'll be going on a trip tomorrow and will be back in a week. I'l try to use this time to get lots of exercise, walks and swimming. hopefully I'll loose a bit :P wish me luck!

Lots of hugs for everyone, I'll catch up when I get back. I know you are all doing great and I'll see lots of pounds shedded when I come back!
Vega Botain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:29 PM   #311  
I'm gettin' there

S/C/G: 261.5/177/130

Height: 5'4"

Lady Jennelle, thank you.
I hope to check in on this thread regularly.
Miss Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 12:54 PM   #312  

Hi!

How's everybody doing? I hope good!

As for me, I'm doing good - haven't messed up yet this week so hopefully I'll be able to have a good report on Monday.

Not been doing so good on my walking though [just with my eating.]

I'm not sure how good I'll do next week 'cuz my birthday is on Tuesday but if I do slip - I am hoping it'll be just for the day and not for the whole week.

Guess there's one way to fix that and that is to get it in my head now that Tuesday is the only day I'll allow myself to get off-track, right?

Decade, I can't remember if I welcomed you or not but if I didn't ... welcome, welcome ... welcome!!

Love,

Jennelle
Old 05-07-2007, 11:26 PM   #313  
Dieting Diva

Lady J !
Gosh I hope it's a good day for you ! I hope they come down with wonderful fruit salad and those long john thingies you eat. I know they aren't good for you- but it is your birthday and you should eat what you love.
Welcome to the thread Ms Valentine- I hope you stick around ! We've been hanging together for a couple of months and it's quite comfy here.
VEGA ! I am so glad to see you ! I wondered how you were doing. Big hugs ! I hope your trip was great !

Well- it's true I have not fallen off the wagon <snort> although I almost had to chasing it down the street due to German Chocolate cake.
People's birthday parties are my down fall. The cakes are usually from Sam's and generally wonderful.
But I stuck with my plan of sharing it with my toddler, who dove into it like she had never seen chocolate before. There was also lowfat ice cream( not that we needed it with the cakelike-coconut-chocolate bites of heaven on a paper plate).
But I am over that.
Infact I came home from camping and as of this morning I have lost three pounds this month.
This is a giant step back in the right direction as I only lost eight pounds in the month of April. It's back to the normal stuff I started out with- that stuff that was working in the first place.
I went to the library sometime in mid April and check out a book. I started reading it and decided to change my plan. My inlaws came into town. I changed my exercise and some of my diet. I stopped losing.
Well the book came due and it went back. I have a couple of others to read but it's more about the value of exercise rather than the type food that one eats.
I am still walking but I have been lifting a little bit heavier weights and doing it more frequently. We shall see- maybe this month will be goal month afterall.
Karis
Old 05-08-2007, 10:15 AM   #314  

Aaaah Karis, thank you so much for remembering! And - good for you with losing the 3 pounds.

As for me eating what I love ... uhmmm, yeah - I kind of did that already and went WAY overboard.

But - I'm done with that and even though today is my birthday, I'm back on track from this MINUTE forward!

I can't let myself get anymore out of control than I already have or the past few months will have been for nothing and I sure don't want that.

I just woke up a half hour or so ago and am not totally awake yet but will check back in soon [probably not today though.]

Looks like I need to be coming here EVERY day and get more involved so I don't slip.

It's too easy when not in a support system for me to get way off-track.

Love,

Jennelle

Thanks again for the birthday wishes Karis! (Hugs)
Old 05-13-2007, 10:53 AM   #315  
Dieting Diva

Hey Ladies- no chasing the wagon or falling off the wagon this week. I hit my fifty pound mark this morning. Infact I was at 181.6- no .8 or.9- but clearly in 181 " airspace".
Lady J I hope that you stayed on track and are trying to stay on track today. I wanted to take my Mom some lunch and have ended up cooking dinner ( and transporting it to Mom's ) for Dsis and her family also.
I am still going to work out today as yesterday I didn't get much done.
So everyone have a Happy Mother's Day and try to stay on plan !