Old 05-24-2007, 06:37 PM   #331  

S/C/G: 246

Height: 5'4"

Default I'm back

I haven't posted in a long time and I think I need to get back into this. I need motivation and seeing your numbers go down helps me! I will try to check in every other day. Luckily I haven't gained any sinc eI posted last and I will let you know how I am doing. I need you to help me through this!
worldsbestmom5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 10:55 AM   #332  
Dieting Diva

Things are going well on my end. Food is good right now and I am trying to keep up two-a-days so that I can continue the downward spiral.
Hope everyone has a great weekend !
sirak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:13 AM   #333  

Height: 5'7"

Hi,
I'm not sure if anyone remembers me--it's been a long time since I last posted.

I have been half-heartedly been trying to lose weight---I haven't lost any.....that's what happens when I don't give something my all.

I keep waiting for my life to settle down so that I can really focus on losing the weight--we all know that there will always be something in life that will be happening. So, I had to ask myself if I really want to do this and why.

I won't go into all the why's but they all sum up to the fact that I want to look in the mirror and like what I see. My self-worth is determined by my weight. Also, I just feel bad. My knees hurt, my back hurts, I'm tired. I remember when I had made it to 239..I felt amazing! That was 3 years ago and now, I've regained what I lost and I feel bad physically and mentally. I want to feel like I did whenI was at 230. It was such a hopeful feeling.

My first goal is the 1st 10-20 lbs. I am measuring this by the date we go on vacation in August. I think I'm at 276. I didn't go to TOPS this past week but that is what I weighed the week before. So, I'm shooting for a loss 10-20 lbs by the date we leave on vacation. It's August 13.

I need help ladies. I need confirmation, challenged and honesty. I know this is the group that will give it to me.

So many of you have done so well...keep posting so those like me have hope and determination.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:26 PM   #334  

Height: 5'8

21 more to go! i should be there by the end of july
pinupdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:22 PM   #335  

S/C/G: 252/205/150

Hi girls! how are you all doing?

welcome back to those of you that have decided to join us again, I'm sure you'll be loosing lots of weight in no time, I wish yo the best of luck!

I did ok this week, I lost 3 pounds, woot! I hope I keep up the loosing next week, I need to loose 6 more to reach my minigoal

wish me luck!
Vega Botain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:19 AM   #336  
Dieting Diva

Well Susie- I am glad to see you !I thought you must be busy with the new job !
Welcome back
For just I short time I saw this very determind woman who was going to get this great job. Of course I can't see what you see in the mirror because we are on the web-but you have been through alot. Please try to hold onto some postive things.
Life does not settle down. Take the time now to start working towards your goal !
You gave me the bite it and write it phrase ! How could I forget you ?
Are you going to the Y still ? Are you doing anything exercise wise ? Although I have stepped into other things I was big into walking when I first started here.
Bite the bullet and get back to the Tops meeting. We all have bad weeks. There are days I am still 50 pounds heavier though I have lost so much weight. That part is in my head.
We are here for you Susie- hang in there !

Vega ! Three pounds WOOT WOOT !
That is great. Something is happening ! I am so happy for you !

Great Work Pinup !

I skipped Monday's workout. Things are somewhat in a stall. Nothing has moved in a week.Two of my workouts last week had me talking tylenol the next day.It's been raining here so there is very little yard work that can be done. The weekend started off very stressful and difficult.
I did the only thing I could do- I went shopping !
I got three pairs of shorts and two shirts at the Goodwill.I go there for kid's books and seem to find other good deals. This time it was my turn. It was beyond my imagination to try on three pairs of shorts and all of them fit. The button shirts might have been a bit big- but I want to layer them with t shirts.I spent 20 just on me, plus a postal scale to weigh my food on.
Hey Lady J !Hope you had a great weekend ! It's a fresh day for all of us !
Hope the rest of the ladies and lurkers are doing ok ! Check in when you have a chance.
Let's make it a onederful end of month !
Karis
Old 05-29-2007, 12:27 PM   #337  

Hi everybody!

How's everyone doing? I hope you all had a nice Memorial Day. Mine was okay, didn't really do anything for it though.

Susie, of course we remember you and it's good to see you back here and as you know - you come back to the most supportive group on the web!

Breaking your goals down is really important, at least it is with me ... if I were to look at the big picture - I'd be finished before I started. *lol*

Vega - way to go on losing the 3 pounds [it feels great, doesn't it?] You go girl!

Karis, I'm glad to see that you're still on track food-wise ... you are such an inspiration to all of us!

Well ... I didn't make my goal of losing to 212 by Memorial Day but I did lose 1pound and am at 213 now so what I did was to change my goal date and my goal.

Now I'm going to try to lose to 209 by June 18th there really should be no excuse for me to not reach it, so that is what I'm striving for.

The only real no-no thing I ate yesterday was to have a Klondike bar and I did have only one so all thing considered, I don't call that as a real slip or anything.

I hope you're all doing good today and stay on track. I think I'll be able to do it [no - wait a minute, I know I'll be able to do it!]

Love,

Jennelle
Lady Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:25 PM   #338  
Dieting Diva

I am doing good today. Yesterday was a mess. The scale didn't want to work so I was in limbo at what I wanted to do all day. I did do some low impact aerobics in the morning. I had a baby shower( ate cake no icing) and a trip to the all you can eat Pizza buffet( ate salad) and ended up ok on calories.But I felt yucky all day. Nothing was going right. DH was going out of town and it was just a bunch of running around. I was happy to get home to my cup of yogurt and a big cushy chair.
But this morning I woke up at 5:30 tipped toed onto the scale and saw 177.0. The zero means that the number will flip soon. So I have been really good today. I have had only enough carbs to make an adkins induction candidate slap happy.Hopefully we will see movement this week. I have done my cardio and some really "so good it makes you grunt" pilates. It's like Saturday was a black hole and now it's ok.
Hope everyone has had a good weekend !
Old 06-03-2007, 07:31 PM   #339  

Hi Ladies,
I meant to get back here before today but it was a crazy week (aren't they always!) I'll get back to all of that in a minute.

Thank you for the warm welcome back! I will try and make it here a couple of times a week.

Sirak: You asked and commented about my job. I have been so blessed to get such a great job. I am working as an Admin. Asst for a huge company--worldwide known. I'm not sure that I want to post the actual name on the web but let's just say they make everything from toothpaste to dog food and they started in Cincinnati, OH. I love what I'm doing...my pay is good and the people I work for are great and so interesting. It's a wonderful place to be. The best thing that happened to me was losing that other job---I would have missed out on this job if it had not happen. This company is the sort of company that one would plan to retire from. That's my plan!

I know that life never truly settles down but with my job loss and new job and then the place were my DH works had a fire--and we didn't know for a while if he would have a job to go back to--they are rebuilding the company and the owner had business continuation insurance so he his getting paid.

In addition to all of this we have decided to purchase our first home! We made an offer this past week and it was accepted.

Life sure has been exciting.

I actually had a loss at TOPS on Thursday--I lost .25 lbs. Not much but a loss.

I usually on think that I'm really working on my weight loss when that is all I focus on, but right now I can't just focus on it, however I still want to lose weight so I'm teach myself how to balance it all.

Right now, I can only go for a 30 min walk each day and do some tonning exercises at home. I know that once July is over with and we are moved I can get back to the Y and add time to my walk and get back in the weight room. Right now I can do the walk, get the tonning in when I can and watch what I eat. And get to the board a couple of times a week.

I'll take any advice that one wants to give me on how you balance everything and still loose the weight.

Congrats to all of you how had a great week at the scales and if you didn't, know that you can change it this week!
Old 06-04-2007, 01:06 AM   #340  

im almost there i know, i know i still have 16 lbs to go but i feel so closeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i can make it this month, i can! or at least get close enough lol.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:04 PM   #341  

Hi Everyone,
Just checking in. Today was an ok day. Didn't get my exercise in but I did take the stars at work when I could today. 2-3 times.

Pinup: Keep focused and keep letting that 199 inspire you. You can do it!
Old 06-04-2007, 09:58 PM   #342  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

It's been forever since I posted here!

I'm here, doing okay. Weight loss is moving much slower now. That tends to make me lose my motivation, which spirals into low loss weeks. Still, I'm still losing and that's what's important.

I need to lose 15 pounds to get into onederland. I know I can do this, I have to do this.

I tend to do really well for a few days and then fall off the band wagon. By fall off, I do okay food wise, I just don't log every bite.

I need to do that again.

I hope everyone here is doing well.
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:46 PM   #343  

S/C/G: 252/205/150

It was weight in day today, went up a pound but it's TOM week so I don't worry too much about it, it usually means 2 or 3 pounds that go away in a day or two.

It does get kind of difficult after while being motivated but we can do it! I had a bad day today with 3 slices of pizza and a soft drink, but I'll be real good the rest of the week and hopefully I'll be back on the race to onderland next WI

have a nice week everyone! we can do this!
Vega Botain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:25 PM   #344  

Hi friends!

Sorry I haven't been here in awhile but wanted to let you know that I've moved to http://www.my-calorie-counter.com ...

I paid for an account there [$5.00 for the premium] and it charts and keeps track of everything and I love it and also have started a weight loss blog there as well. :-)

I was 215 on Monday and so was the same as last week [which is a miracle in itself. *lol*]

Anyways, I'll try to stop by here from time to time and if I see it's not gonna work out of benefit me over there ... well, you know - I'll be back.

Love,

Jennelle
Lady Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:58 AM   #345  

im almost there! 11 more to go!!!!! just 11!!! 3 carrots just because im super excited right now.