Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-25-2020, 09:22 PM   #256  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1370 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
Fage 0 yogurt 90
Fruit 70 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
45 minute outdoor walk and PK Band workout

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 05:47 AM   #257  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

May you all have a nice day today!!

Larry,
I'm really impressed with your DW"s turn-around with the diabetic management! Extra wonderful that she has such support from you, Larry; I'm sure you are a big part of the reason for her success.

Well, I took in 1970 calories yesterday. Went to the city for ortho appt and got Subway & chips. Also ice cream with much topping. I was kind of comfort eating. Ortho guy says my hip is in really bad shape.......highly recommended replacement. I'm not surprised; I guess I pretty much expected that, but am not sure how I'm going to "fit" it in; meaning how I'm going to handle the recovery time with my care for my parents. Just venting my frustrations! Thanks for listening! Probably looking at early spring........

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, vit/min supp, lift some weights, recumbent bike, situps.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:26 AM   #258  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Rachel Lots of decisions. How is your DH doing post Covid?

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1370 +
Weigh In: 189.4
Down: .6

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 26

Exodus 15:1
Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the Lord, and spake, saying, 'I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.'

The children of Israel were pursued by a great army as they came to the Red Sea. The Lord opened their way for them, then closed it up behind them, washing away the fighting force of Egypt. Moses and his followers were delivered, and the power of God was proven once more. When we are oppressed by obesity, we can also call upon the Savior of Israel for salvation. The God who led His people out of captivity in Egypt will also lead His children of today out of captivity to fat. How can we doubt the power of God? With His help, all things are possible, if we will only believe.

Today's thought: I'm breaking free from a body of fat!
Old 11-26-2020, 08:10 AM   #259  

Good morning! Happy Thanksgiving! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🍁🦃😁❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 09:35 AM   #260  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Larry H, I am so happy to see you return to 3FatChicks. I have always enjoyed reading your low carb menus. I am type 2 diabetic and think its great that you turned your DWs health around!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 11:13 AM   #261  

Good morning again! Welcome back Wannabe! Will get ready to go to my umcle’s in a few minutes. 😁🦃❤️🍁
Old 11-26-2020, 12:45 PM   #262  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day. I hope you can connect with loved ones safely.

WI down 160.4
WO did two this morning one from Team Body Project and one from Fitness Blender for a total of 74 min of cardio and strength. I am liking the Team Body Project because it is low impact (you can amp it up if you like) and you don't have to get on the floor for ab work BIG plus in my mind.

Today our Thanksgiving meal will be just DH and I. My oldest brother has tested positive for Covid so my mom has opted to postpone our gathering. So yesterday I broke down the turkey I was going to cook and put most of it in the freezer. I am still going to make one of the breast and thighs along with a mashed potato, some gravy, low point stuffing and I might even make a few yeast rolls

Ok I am off for now, will be thinking of you all
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 03:03 PM   #263  

Good afternoon! Will be going to my uncle’s in a few minutes. 🦃😁🍁❤️
Old 11-26-2020, 05:36 PM   #264  

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi!

Hope everyone is staying safe and snug...

Rachel: I think PBS is doing a remake of that tv show about the English veterinarian. I am not sure what it is called? (All Things Bright and Beautiful or All Things Great and Small?). I am still think of the critters that showed up at your door. I wish you had a picture of them. I saw a video of a small alligator grabbing a puppy and pulling it underwater. The owner jumped in the water, completely immersed and grabbed the gator and managed to free the pup that ran off. It just had a few puncture wounds...Dog on a lease after that...ooh!
Welcome Wannabe!
Hi to everyone else!

I walked today. Yeah!. I also moved some potted plants.
I ate a full dinner today. It was good...including real whipped cream. I don't think I went overboard. I tried this Hawaiian bread stuffing. Not bad.

Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:05 PM   #265  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Breakfast was on plan
Thanksgiving was at lunch
no dinner
exercise: 1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 11-27-2020, 06:25 AM   #266  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Teri, that would be the James Herriot series starting with All Creatures Great and Small!! I love it! Have read his books and they are outstanding.......he was so very gifted at writing about his enchanting experiences (and some not so enchanting!) with the Yorkshire people and animals throughout the time of his veterinary practice. Just a treasure. That's exciting that they are doing a re-make of the series??? Did you watch the National Dog Show on TV yesterday?

Nancy, what a great workout you got in yesterday! Good for you!!!

Diana, thanks for asking about my husband post-COVID. He's doing just fine and back at work, etc.

Well, when I wrote out my goals for yesterday, I was overly ambitious! I ended up not even counting my calories.....I indulged. We didn't even have a gathering, but food was still available.....pie and ice cream were my downfall. Alas, today is a new day. I did however get in some recumbent biking..... a little bit.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, vit/min supp, some leg curl weights, one upper body weight, situps.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 08:03 AM   #267  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Weigh In: 192.8
Up: 3.4 pounds (crazy body)

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 27

Luke 15:7
'I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and the nine just persons, which need no repentance.'

Les dreaded Thanksgiving. He loved his family and friends, and he liked the parades and the football, and he even appreciated the day off from work, but he knew there would be so much tempting food that he wasn't supposed to have. It made him sick to think of all the wonderful things he would have to say no to. He walked up the front sidewalk and rang the bell. He was met by a dozen people who immediately went into raves over how great he looked. He was the topic of conversation the entire day. It wasn't so bad, after all. With everyone complimenting him he found he had more strength than ever to turn down fattening food.

Today's thought: God will send strength through family and friends!
Old 11-27-2020, 03:59 PM   #268  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good day to all of you!
WI down .2, 160.2 which is a surprise
WO did 60 min low impact cardio then took an hour walk with DH so step goal more than met

So I attempted to make smoked sausage yesterday and put in my little smoker...LOL I am going to leave the sausage stuffing to the pro's. I even bought the nasty hog casings. But I used ground chicken and it dried out to dust. However I cooked up what was left in the meat grinder after stuffing them and that had a great flavor. So I will continue to make ground sausage but cook it as a patty and not smoke.

Yesterdays Thanksgiving meal when well, I did talk my mom into coming over to just eat, so that made our day complete.

Rachel today is a new day! you got this girl
Diana, yep the body is a crazy thing for sure! You and I both know that from years of experience LOL
Teri your meal does sound good. I tried making stuffing using keto bread that had been toasted.....I don't recommend it it was awful
ciecie how was dinner at your uncles?
Hello to everyone I have missed
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 04:16 PM   #269  

Good evening! Got home from Thanksgiving at my cousin’s early this afternoon. Had a great time. 😁❤️🦃🍁
Old 11-27-2020, 10:20 PM   #270  

S/C/G: 320/231/200

Height: 5' 6"

11/27/2020

LUNCH
Swai Fish 4 oz
Broccoli 1/4 cup

DINNER
4 egg cheese omelet
5 strips thick bacon

SNACKS