Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-18-2020, 08:13 AM   #166  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/197.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1670 +
Weigh In: 191.4
Up: 3.6 pounds (I should have eaten my Evol chicken enchilada dinner while DH had the tacos/quesadillas. Will I ever learn? Tomorrow is DH's and my anniversary. We will be going out for dinner. )

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 18

Luke 18:43
And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God.

Scott knew his brother Dave couldn't have lost weight on his own. Dave had never been able to say no to food in all his life. When Scott asked Dave who helped him, Dave had just smiled and pointed up into the sky. Scott couldn't believe it. Dave was trying to tell him that God had made the transformation happen? Well, if that was true it would make a believer out of him. Scott had never been much of a Christian before, but if God could do that much for Dave, then He was someone worth believing in. The miracles of God truly are a wonder to behold.

Today's thought: I will glorify God by losing weight for Him and for me!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 09:00 AM   #167  

Good morning again! Just had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 10:16 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 310/252/200

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usc4valpo View Post
Hi Larry - I look forward to hearing more about your journey, as I feel we have some trials and successes. I started at 281 a year ago and now at a fighting weight of 195. Are you following some of the theories presented by Fung in the book “the Obesity Code”? many of my coworkers are reading and following this.
I had never heard about "The Obesity Code" I found a PDF copy online and downloaded it. I look forward to reading it. I have been following Keto "High Fat, Moderate Protein and Low Carbohydrates" I also eat nothing from 8PM until Noon. My version of intermittent fasting. I am 76 Years old, Short 5" 6" my highest weight was 360 lbs. This morning I am at 254 lbs and dropping.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 11:11 AM   #169  

Hi all! Just got home from power walking and running errands. Will take a shower in a few minutes. Will have lunch after that. 😁❤️
Old 11-18-2020, 05:10 PM   #170  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good day to all
No WI today, last night in indulged in some leftover halloween candy (kit kats), I am not normally a chocolate person but I was last night.
WO got that in this morning, it is hard to stay motivated while at home

Had an eye appointment today at Costco, so will have to wait on the new contact prescription. They dilated my eyes so seeing the print on the screen here is a challenge. I am going to keep this short. I will be back in say....4 hours LOL

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 06:45 PM   #171  

Good evening! Had a haircut this afternoon. Power walked and ran errands on the way home. Went for a brief power walk before supper. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️
Old 11-18-2020, 09:34 PM   #172  

S/C/G: 310/252/200

Height: 5' 6"

4/18/2020

LUNCH
Keto Chili

DINNER
4 egg omelet with 1/2 cup mild shredded cheddar cheese
5 slices thick bacon

SNACKS
Enlightened Red Velvet Keto Ice Cream 1/2 cup

1647 calories, Carbohydrate 6%, Fat 74%, Protein 20%

I have been busy building two squirrel proof bird feeders.

Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 09:46 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Larry - that is absolutely awesome, and it is inspiring you are still moving forward. You have to be feel more energized! Great stuff, I am glad to see that the semi fasting is working for you. Let’s keep sharing stories!

I did 30 min Body Project strength and cardio, which really got my abs burning. Before dinner I walked 4.7 mi before getting on the treadmill. These three days are tough as I start at 5 pm training India engineers virtually.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 10:01 PM   #174  

The end of a busy day here. Have The Sound of Music on Disney Plus on. 😁❤️
Old 11-18-2020, 10:12 PM   #175  
Trying to live below 200

HI Everyone!

Well, it has struck here already. The shelves at the grocery store are getting bare again.

Tomorrow is DH's and my anniversary, 32 years.

Larry Great job on the bird feeder.

Usc4valpo Good luck with the training.

Total Approx 1210 calories +

Breakfast 300 calories +
coffee w/cream & sugar
coconut oatmeal stuff 160 calories
Vanilla keifer 140 calories
cinnamon, nutmeg, all spice

Lunch 400 calories
Roasted pumpkin seeds 400 calories

Dinner 510 calories
chicken and rice soup made with canned soup, extra carrots, extra celery, mushrooms,
poultry seasoning 400 calories
chocolate cinnamon spice pudding cup 110 calories

Exercise
I did a resistance (band) training workout from youtube. I was also on my feet quite a bit so I have my steps in.

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 11-19-2020, 05:43 AM   #176  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Morning - ate a good breakfast and ready to move on today. I am considering backing off on the strength training some as it is causing some pain in the thighs or and knees. I just want to be a little careful.

Diana - happy anniversary to you and your DH! 32 years is a tremendous journey.

Last edited by Usc4valpo; 11-19-2020 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Added more
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 05:44 AM   #177  

Default November 2020

Good Morning!

Larry: I am eyeing your bird feeder. Did you create that yourself? Can the squirrels still put their paws in the feeder and get some seed? Can chipmunks crawl in the feeder. You know, if you create something that works...there might be a market for it! My family had one of those "squirrel-proof" feeders that closed down when the fat squirrel sat on the perch, but "our squirrels" would hang by their toes upside-down and dine, or open up the top of the feeder. I tried duct tape and they would peel that off...Do have a design for a smaller feeder? It can get really expensive filling a big feeder daily...Anyway, I have never seen a feeder like that.

Diana: I have heard that about the grocery store. Oh, I forgot to get some tp.

I walked yesterday with winter coat and hat. There's a couple of warm days starting today. I need to finish up my outdoor gardening. So much for what I don't get done.

No ice cream yesterday. I had some pumpkin pie. No salad... Peanut butter cups...Wt. is not up. Don't know why...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 06:20 AM   #178  

S/C/G: 168/148/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

I just love this group. We are all so diversified, but have found a common bond on our journeys .

Larry, that bird house is quite amazing! Are you an engineer?

Diana, Happy anniversary of 32 years!!

I got into the nuts and candy yesterday. Alas, it's a daily battle.....this journey. It's a new day. I took in 1680 calories. Weighed in yesterday morning at 138.5.

Today's plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, vit/min supplement, will try to get in some recumbent biking plus some weight-lifting.

Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 08:15 AM   #179  

Good morning again! Diana, happy anniversary to you and your dh! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️
Old 11-19-2020, 08:20 AM   #180  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you for the anniversary wishes.

Rachel I agree with you about the group.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1210 +
Weigh In: 190.4
Down: 1 pound

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 19

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, 'I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.'

Ralph might as well have been dead. He never went out. He had few friends. He never felt like trying to do anything. He ate and drank and slept and went to work. What a life, if you could call it living. One day he couldn't bring himself to look at his own face in the mirror. Tearfully, he picked up the Bible his dead wife had given him some years before. As he read, he realized how he was throwing his life away. He was somebody important, if for no other reason than that God had made him. With a prayer of thanksgiving on his lips, Ralph decided to make a new start, and God's hand was upon him from that day forward.

Today's thought: I want to live the life God wants me to live!

Tags
weight loss diet, weight loss tips