Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-13-2020, 05:04 PM   #106  

Thumbs up Great Thread

Lets all keep up the great work during the holidays!!!I would definitely recommend anyone struggling to lose weight to try these custom keto meal plans as they really have been a godsend for me.
Quwell05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 06:04 PM   #107  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/197.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Nancy All I can say is WOW! What a day. I didn't see that coming. I am so glad that's over with for you. I can even sense the relief for you.

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-13-2020 at 10:45 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 10:52 PM   #108  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I struggled from the get go today. I decided to have a "lighter" breakfast and it backfired on me. I was hungry all day. DH got back home late so that exasperated the problem. I should have eaten my dinner earlier. I ended up making a bad decision to eat some extra food that I didn't need.

Total Approx 1920 calories +

Breakfast ( 180 calories & )
oatmeal 140 calories
milk 40 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (320 Calories)
3 eggs 210 calories
2 low carb flour tortillas 90 calories
salsa 20 calories

Dinner (1420 Calories)
earlier roasted almonds 500
earlier 2 oatmeal cream cookies 340 calories
Evol chicken enchilada dinner 380 calories
zucchini 100 calories
vanilla pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:
45 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 11-13-2020, 10:57 PM   #109  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.😁❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 11:10 PM   #110  
Trying to live below 200

I wanted to share something. I have possibly been exposed to the virus. I sat next to a lady at our ladies church meeting and neither of us had masks on. As far as we know she does not have it and is scheduled to be tested on Monday. She is renting a part of her and her DH's house to a man who has a business. His employee has tested positive. So with that said, our church will be closed for a couple of weeks. Our Pastor told the school behind us, this is where I do the children's Bible study. I called the Director and Principal today to ask about our work there. They want us to wait until after Thanksgiving and then to call them. They are working on a Christmas program that they are going to put on facebook. They might use that time slot to work with the kids on this project. If so, we will go back in January. I am almost relieved right now. I have been feeling run ragged again. This past Tuesday my partner was out because her sister is visiting. I did both classes by myself and felt really stressed about it. I really enjoy this work, but I feel like I am going, going, going, and I keep pushing myself. I feel like I need a break and some time off just to decompress. (Nancy's post earlier really hit home for me, too) When we closed the shop we did that massive move, Covid was going on, and then went straight to the kids summer camp and then to doing the school. I hope none of us at church gets covid from this isolated situation, as we know it takes only one contact to get it, but I am going to try to enjoy some quiet peaceful time. We did go on vacation for a week, but I felt we needed more time to decompress because it actually took several days before I felt like I was in vacation mode. Anyways I wanted to share that and I would also appreciate prayers that I nor my church family are impacted by this situation.

I also wanted to share, for those who have been here for a while. Ms. Connie (Pastor's wife who has pancreatic cancer) had a scan last week. The cancer has stayed the same, no change, which is really good. It was considered a good report and she is doing well.
Old 11-14-2020, 06:16 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 168/148/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Nancy, I feel such relief for you!! I'm so sorry you had that horrid experience. I am happy that you can now have this time to reflect and do other things, my chick friend. Yay!

Diana, I also feel relief for you to now have some "off" time. Praying for you.

I went overboard on calories yesterday......maybe up to 2500 even?? I ate out with a friend and then got into the nuts. I wasn't stressed or anything. I just let my guard down and gave in to temptation. The battle is ongoing......

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, vitamin/mineral supplement, situps, try lifting some weights.

Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 08:33 AM   #112  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️
Old 11-14-2020, 09:23 AM   #113  
Vegetarian on Optavia

S/C/G: 195/172.2/125

Height: 5'2"

Hello everyone! Closing out my third week on Optavia, down 10 pounds. I still have a long way to go, but my victories this week include being able to put on a "smaller" pair of jeans. I still haven't lost any sizes, but the jeans were a "small" size 16 so I think I could be in my 14's by the end of next week!

Today I'll be staying on plan and using my all-time favorite software Fitday PC, to manage my diet.

How is everyone doing?
shr1nk1ngme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 10:00 AM   #114  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr1nk1ngme View Post
Hello everyone! Closing out my third week on Optavia, down 10 pounds. I still have a long way to go, but my victories this week include being able to put on a "smaller" pair of jeans. I still haven't lost any sizes, but the jeans were a "small" size 16 so I think I could be in my 14's by the end of next week!

Today I'll be staying on plan and using my all-time favorite software Fitday PC, to manage my diet.

How is everyone doing?
Great job!
Old 11-14-2020, 10:03 AM   #115  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Rachel Maybe there was something in the air yesterday, with us letting down our guard.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1920 +
Weigh In: 189
Up: 1 pound (I'm sure the sodium in the almonds was the culprit)

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 14

Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Mary took comfort from the gospels. Whenever she felt sorry for herself, she looked at the Bible. She couldn't believe all that Jesus had done and suffered. He had so much, and He emptied Himself to give to others. In the end, He received eternal glory. What a wonderful lesson. Dieting is a temporary and comparatively minor sacrifice, compared with Christs sacrifice. And yet, as Christ triumphed over His situation, so shall we triumph over ours. Christ is our example in all things. The Author and Finisher of our faith has shown us the way to victory, and we share in His joy when we triumph in our own lives.

Today's thought: What I suffer today is worth the victory tomorrow!
Old 11-14-2020, 10:30 AM   #116  

Good morning again! Had breakfast! Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️
Old 11-14-2020, 11:37 AM   #117  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all you wonderful wonderful chicks!
Thank you all for your support these past months. Right now I am still hinging on a mental crash but getting so much better already. DH and I did a lot of talking and planning so my stress level has dropped tremendously. I had the funds so I have sent off a large payment for my car, so that is one expense I will no longer need to worry about.

Diana that is so wonderful about Ms Connie! As for exposure to covid, I pray you do not have it but the next few days will tell. I feel in my heart you are fine. Our breaks to care for ourselves are so necessary right now. I only wish I could have taken one of your mini vacations but that is going to have to wait.

Rachel, one day of mindless eating is just that, one day. I have done it so often then I just get back at it. I have a home office (unused bedroom) that has these closet doors that slide. I tape my ww weekly meeting topic's on there. But I wonder if I were to put a large piece of paper up there and used tally marks for the day(s) I oopsy in a month/year. Then reflect back on it to see where I started with my weight and where I am when I stop to see the big picture. You have inspired me Chick!

Teri, I was reading about you eating pizza....yum! I have planned for a small one today from 'Mod Pizza'. They have one called the 'dillion james' which is basically a veggie pizza. They have a thin crust that is super flavorful and I ask for light cheese and sauce to cut some of the calories. Of course when we splurge like this I have to have a beer, then a nap LOL

I know I have not got to everyone but I will now that I have some 'free time'
WI dropped 4.0 158.0, I think because I weighed in later in the morning???
WO we are going for a long walk at a park across town that sits on the Puget Sound

Back later!
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 01:56 PM   #118  

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning! Will power walk to church tonight. 😁❤️
Old 11-14-2020, 07:45 PM   #119  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
WI dropped 4.0 158.0, I think because I weighed in later in the morning???
Four pounds of stress burden gone! Maybe maybe not. But could be.
Old 11-14-2020, 08:16 PM   #120  

Default November 2020

Good Evening!

I am watching Dr. Doolittle as I make an entry.

Nancy: So sorry about the job. I wonder if someone else had held the job and if so, why did they leave.
Diana: Hope you don't get the virus. I read that about 20% of all colds are caused by some type of corona virus and it is possible that because kids have so many colds each year, it may provide some partial immunity so they don't usually get as ill.

I indulged myself with a blizzard today. I have also been eating french bread with cheese and EVOO and tomato. I have been slicing the cheese really thin. (You can actually use a potato peeler). I made a mistake of getting Monterey jack cheese instead of pepper jack cheese. I miss the kick...

I walked tonight. I am happy to be getting back into the habit.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weight loss diet, weight loss tips