Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 09:08 AM   #31  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all w/i was ok still up 168.8, calories yesterday 1900 burned 2500 so had a good workout, steps 11,000+. oh and carbs 13
kelijpa congrats on the unexpected drop!
jen that is low calories for so much physical work! but if you are satisfied than whoop whoop
novangel glad you found an exercise program that works for you, I tried Jillian and just could not get passed the military style
ciecie and diana

Today is upper body training today along with my elliptical and HIIT, although yesterday with the legs stuff I am going to say I did HIIT with that as well I know my heart rate was up there. Food today should be less calories than yesterday so we will see.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:04 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Good morning ladies...scale gave me 196.4. I'm trying to stay positive that if my pms gain stay's in the 196s post will be 191-192. Last month premenstrual gain had me at 201...so if I stay 196-197..that means most likely a 4lb loss...also I am due for measurements in a week, but I will have TOM...so I will just have to stay diligent and positive no matter what it looks like

I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me.

my left foot is pretty painful to walk on, my eye is better after some friends prayed for me though...it just deflated and the pressure is gone.

so on top of a migraine, I am not sure I will eek out too much. Goal is to do a 65s plank though

keli, that's awesome.

ciecie..how is dad?

Diana yay on the .2

Nancy, great on the steps and after I mowed, it was 13,000 ...I don't think hunger matters when you are too sore to move..

​​​​***14, 293*** was the final tally for yesterday

Last edited by jendiet; 07-03-2018 at 02:09 PM.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:14 PM   #33  

good evening! power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. will power walk to the grocery store after jeopardy is over. that place is to be avoided at all possible costs tomorrow. have something I need to get for my lunch at work on Thursday.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:00 PM   #34  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1545 Calories +

Breakfast (430 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Veggies 90 calories
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Mango fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Melon chunks 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
3 grilled mahi tacos 700 calories

Exercise:
JS Flat Abs Walk
1 mile mall walk
Old 07-03-2018, 10:47 PM   #35  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendiet View Post
Ciecie, glad for the rain
Nov, interesting that running didn't keep you trim? Did u watch your calories and run?

​​​​​​
Oh definitely was watching, I was running 5 days a week and it does nothing but maintain. I gained back some weight from the months that I stopped going and it's not coming off. I want to lose and tone and running won't do that. My body is too used to it. I can still do it here and there but it can't be my main source of exercise for the results I desire. I don't want to be skinny fat, I want to be toned again. 😉💪

Last edited by novangel; 07-03-2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old 07-04-2018, 12:59 AM   #36  

good morning! fell asleep in front of the tv. will be shutting down to go to bed in a few minutes.
Old 07-04-2018, 02:29 AM   #37  

Default July 2018

Hello!

I am sleepy...I ought to go to bed.

Nancy: I like roast beef sandwiches, too. I used to get Arby Jrs, but I don't think they make them anymore. I think their snack sandwiches all have cheese. Anyway...I think they all have too much salt. I wish they would offer an alternative...Oh, I finished Handmaid's Tale. I am awaiting the release of season 2 on DVD.
Jen: I meant to tell you that you have a handsome son!

DIET: meal okay except for burrito and jr. burger and ice cream cone.
EXERCISE: I did knee exercises and swam yesterday and today. One day I did 46 laps (26 whole strokes.) Oh I biked 20 minutes today too.
OTHER: I did some sorting and I finished reading a book.
TODO: food mover

Old 07-04-2018, 08:02 AM   #38  

good morning again! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 07-04-2018, 09:31 AM   #39  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy 4th of July!

I slept in and it was really nice. I plan to go swimming today.

I forgot to mention, I have my food allergy testing scheduled for July 20. I can't wait to get it done, although, in the back of my head I think everything will be negative. I'm also thinking that my Dad passing away triggered something in my body that led to the angioedema, along with eating the large amount of cinnamon and turmeric. I don't think I was consuming the cinnamon/turmeric right after my Dad passed. I did have the angioedema symptoms back then. But I think everything got worse as I was eating "healthier" and consuming more of the tannin foods. When I stopped with the cinnamon/turmeric/tea earlier this year, things improved a lot. But, as I mentioned before, I still have hives daily, so I am unsure of that. Maybe if my issues are with tannins and things became so problematic from consuming too much, maybe over time it will calm down so I can consume them in moderation. Like an apple a day. Have I mentioned before how much I miss apples? LOL I know I have, sorry about that.

Last night: Full Body Standing Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise

I feel swollen this morning and I think it was from the fish tacos last night. On the menu they were blackened. I asked for lightly blackened. But I don't think the kitchen got the message. They weren't hot, but I could taste the salt and they were pretty salty. From now on, I need to stay vigilant to no seasoning. I actually prefer things plain, anyways.

Calories for yesterday: 1545 +
Weigh In: 189.4
Down: .2

Have a Blessed day!
Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

July 4

James 1:12
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Christ allows us to declare a special kind of independence from the prison of obesity. Prisoners endure their captivity because they believe that they will one day find release. Through perseverance we earn the right to declare our independence from fat. God will stand with us as we fight for a healthier, more slender body. His Holy Spirit will help us withstand the temptations of rich, fattening foods, and He promises to bless our efforts to do what is right and good. Let us celebrate the freedom from flesh that God will help us achieve.

Today's thought: Faith in Christ can lead to freedom from fat!

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-04-2018 at 09:32 AM.
Old 07-04-2018, 09:38 AM   #40  
Trying to live below 200

I glanced through this last night. I am posting here, in case it would be helpful for someone else and so I can go back to re-read it later. I really think part of my problem with weight loss right now is more mental than actually anything that I am actually doing wrong.

https://waynation.com/how-to-find-fr...hip-with-food/
Old 07-04-2018, 10:58 AM   #41  
Work in Progress

Good morning to all
W/I down 167.8 and have no clue as to why, I even splurged on thin crust veggie pizza last night. So I must have really been holding water in, I did not even go to the gym!
This is a quick fly by I am headed out the door for house painting...ah yeah? Anyway I will be back later, enjoy the holiday
Old 07-04-2018, 12:24 PM   #42  

good afternoon! just got back from my aunt's house. parade was great. will go back to my aunt's for a family picnic.
Old 07-04-2018, 03:34 PM   #43  
Work in Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Thank you Diana for the link, after reading it it really made me think about my eating times, frame of mind etc. Really some pause for thought

Old 07-04-2018, 03:42 PM   #44  

good afternoon again! will be going to my aunt's for a family picnic in a few minutes.
Old 07-04-2018, 05:11 PM   #45  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all,
139.4 this morning again

We just caught the edge of a thunderstorm, lucky for us it stayed south. Got in Walk this morning before it got humid, may go out again for a bit.

Willie has been hanging out under the bed, fireworks last night, thunder today, he just came out so I’m taking that as a sign the storm is over.

Diana I hope you get some good info from the testing. Hope you’re having a nice holiday

Ciecie sounds like a fun day with the family. My meeting is tomorrow night.

Nancy congrats on the drop, hope your painting project goes well.

Jendiet hope your foot is feeling better.

Novangel I have the same goal, not too be skinny, to be healthy and fit.

Teri sounds like a very fun and active day, swimming and biking

Hope everyone has a great day and evening

Last edited by kelijpa; 07-04-2018 at 05:14 PM.
Closed Thread