Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 11:12 PM   #226  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

There was a good day Tuesday, backslide yesterday and then a good day today. Now if I can string more than one together! I can't fit into my long pants, so will be wearing cargo pants unfashionably late if I don't shed the weight.

My phone is acting wacko. Good to see your check in Beloved. My presence is infrequent these days. Good job on the new low and helping your friend!

Last edited by CoolMom75; 10-13-2016 at 11:15 PM.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:21 AM   #227  

10/14

Today's weight: 140.4

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast: coffee & 2 coddled eggs
Lunch: salad with chicken and blue cheese
snack: meatballs and laughing cow cheese on cracker, almonds
dinner: ravioli lasagna, 1/2 hot dog

Calories - 1202
Exercise - ran 2 miles - 12,388 steps

Much better day yesterday.

Sundove - congrats on reaching the 4 week mark! Impressive!
Old 10-14-2016, 07:23 AM   #228  

Thanks Nicoley!
Old 10-14-2016, 07:52 AM   #229  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1, 2, 3

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 172
No Change

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
Old 10-14-2016, 08:57 AM   #230  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning and Happy Friday everyone

I am so glad it's the weekend! I hope you all have a great one.

I had another OP day yesterday. I got in a 45 minute walk and the only thing I added to my planned menu was a serving of mixed nuts. I was still within my calories for the day. Today has started off good with me getting up and doing a workout before leaving for work. This is very rare as I am not one to exercise at 6 am. It's always hard for me to workout on Fridays after work so I was determined to do it before work this morning. I am feeling so much better since getting back on track with my eating and exercise. I'm even sleeping better at night.

My plans for today are:

B: Coffee, sugar free caramel syrup, 1/2 C skim milk, banana, Babybell light cheese
L: Lean Cuisine, 1 WW Salted Caramel Brownie
D: smartones Santa Fe Rice and Beans, 2 pcs Dove chocolate
S: 1/2 oz nuts sm apple, banana
Exercise: Firm Cardio Overdrive

Last edited by GettinFit; 10-14-2016 at 09:17 PM.
Old 10-14-2016, 11:41 AM   #231  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

My scale is still being temperamental. For my own sanity, I'm deciding whether to get a new one or just weigh less frequently, like every two weeks. The less frequent weighing will give my body time to drop enough weight for my current derpy scale to notice the difference. Hmm, which to choose...

Oh, and I misspoke! My old scale, that I've had 10+ years, doesn't weigh every two tenths. It only weighs every half pound! Oh my, how did I live with that for so long?

I've had my current scale for about 4 months. It's giving me a reading that's about half a pound above my old scale.

Anywho, enough about that!

Zonie - Ha, I would totally be your mom! I'd have to make a list of where I put them.

Beloved Warrior - So good to see you again! That's awesome that your friend is pumped for weight loss now.

Have a good Friday, all! I've gotta get back to work now. Midterms and projects galore lately.

Last edited by Chunkahlunkah; 10-14-2016 at 11:42 AM.
Old 10-14-2016, 12:02 PM   #232  

S/C/G: 246/see ticker/160 or less

Height: 5' 3.5"

Default 10/14/16

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a happy Friday!

Just a short post today.

Sundove - Great job on your clean eating! What an accomplishment!

Plan for today - calories 1,168; carbs 72; fat 39; protein 115; sodium 2,581; sugar 34.

Exercise - none, recovery day.

I am grateful for 3 days off of exercise. I've really increased my exercise this month and I was feeling it in my feet yesterday. Might be time for new shoes. Going to weekly karaoke tonight and have banked calories for 2 drinks. I'm bringing a protein bar that I can eat at about 10 pm in the hopes I will stave off my midnight munchies attacks on the weekends. It has worked so far.

Hope everyone has a great and successful weekend!
Old 10-14-2016, 12:18 PM   #233  

S/C/G: 206/189.4/150

Height: 5'4"

Yesterday I did not do well. Work has been super stressful, and then when my ex came to pick up the kids I blew up at how he handled a situation with our daughter. I ate poorly and didn't work out. Probably should've worked out I might have gotten some frustration out in a healthy way. I've gotta find a way to reign in these emotions and not let it effect my eating and exerciser habits.
Old 10-14-2016, 11:13 PM   #234  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I am exhausted and I just got home. Before I went to work this morning, I swept, swiffered, vacuumed, moped and steamed cleaned the floors, cleaned the glass on the front/back doors, did the dishes, did some cleaning in the bathroom, watered plants, swept off the front and back porch and walk way. I didn't actually get to work until noon. After work, I had to pick up odds and ends from the office store, Target, return something to Walmart, and go to 2 grocery stores for the shopping. I am worn out! This will be a quick one.

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/roasted turkey & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
KCM's Amped Up Cardio - workout 1
Old 10-15-2016, 07:55 AM   #235  

Thanks Zoniegirl! In a way, it's easy because it takes away the hundreds of decisions all day long. Great job on the exercise--Good to rest up your feet & get yourself some good shoes! Happy feet = happy body

Tacos in Texas That sounds stressful for sure. Emotional eating is a big challenge, maybe it's the key to this whole weight thing.

Yesterday was a little tough because someone had a birthday at work and my absolute favorite sweet thing was in the lounge. The decision was easy in the moment, but I felt some longing. After work I did not do so well. First I had a small bag of cashews that made me feel hungrier. I was probably just tired, but stopped at Whole Foods. Being in a grocery store at the end of a long shift at the end of a long week is asking for trouble lol. I had a little fried chicken and chicken parmagiana. Technically not on my program as there was a little bit of breading. Today's plan will include a lot of water. I want that nice lean feeling again

Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited by Sundove; 10-15-2016 at 08:06 AM.
Old 10-15-2016, 08:40 AM   #236  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I have been experimenting with the 2 menopause products that I have. I am thinking the new one causes problems for me. They both help with the menopause symptoms, but it seems like I start getting PMS symptoms with the new product. Not good! This morning I feel bloated. My weight is up a smidge, too.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1 & 2

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 172.4
Up: .4

Have a wonderful day!
Old 10-15-2016, 09:36 AM   #237  

Yesterday's food:

B: coffee, protein bar
L: ravioli lasagna, salad
snack - donut
dinner - gyro, fries, baklava, red wine

Exercise - OrangeTheory and 15000+ steps

I'm not weighing today or recording yesterday's calories - it was Greek Fest. I did practice portion control but I'm sure went way over my calories. I had a great time and Greek Fest is only once a year. So I will weigh tomorrow and hopefully the damage isn't too much!

Have a great Saturday everyone!
Old 10-15-2016, 10:30 AM   #238  

S/C/G: 175/174/155

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning everyone.Happy Saturday. Wow what a week.My Labrador ate 4 bars of dove soap and puked 12 times all over my house on Monday so that's how the week started.Stress with my daughter and her best friend ,stress at work,but I did run/hike 6 miles this week,started keeping my carbs and sugar under budget and ended the week at 167.6lbs.So GOD has answered so many prayers this week and as I sit here chillaxing on my couch drinking my coffee I feel so blessed.
Old 10-15-2016, 11:28 AM   #239  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

My weight is up 1.4 pounds from my low earlier this week. Because of my scale woes, I don't know how accurate that number is, but I do know I'm up. I feel bloated and puffy. I think it's mostly water weight. I've been eating a lot of salt and carbs. I ate a little over 200 g of carbs yesterday. That's really high for me! It's amazing how many more calories I can put away when I eat higher carb. For the past few months, I've been usually keeping it below 100 g. That works well for me. So back to that.

Have a great Saturday, guys!
Old 10-15-2016, 11:46 AM   #240  

Default October 2014 goals

Hi there,

Got Symantec to clean up computer, including poopups, I mean popups.

I have not bought any Halloween candy. I will wait until just before the holiday. Maybe I will buy gummies.

Merowi, hope your dog is doing better...Yuk. I had long hair cats and they always puked, I'd feed them pumpkin, and then it would stain the rugs. Ugh. It would get really bad in the fall and I would wonder if I was going to lose a cat, especially my one cat who had this very fine undercoat.

Monte, I have a two for one MickeyD's frappe. I'd share it with you if you were around. I discovered that I can freeze them and then let it thaw and it tastes just as good except for flat whip cream. Anyway, then, sometimes, I just eat just one or part of one.

Weight is inching down from a high of 218.

216/214.6/214/160

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
EXERCISE: swam once, walked once, no gardening, no abs.
DIET: no food mover, eating a little healthier, no frappes.
OTHER: packaged seeds to mail.

GOALS:
EXERCISE: swim or walk 5-6x/wk, abs, gardening
DIET: food mover, record desserts, mindfulness, read book, don't eat when I am not hungry, don't eat standing up, in front of fridge, in front of tv, in car.
OTHER: sort boxes in den, bedroom, garage.
Closed Thread