Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 07:59 PM   #91  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolMom75 View Post
Checking in and now I am craving peaches, carrot cake, quinoa salad and rotisserie chicken, and wine. And maybe beanie weenies.
Gourmet beanie weenies, to boot! That's too funny. Good to see you.

Speaking of carrot cake. We went to dinner tonight. There was an older gentleman at a table drinking a large glass of milk and eating a LARGE piece of carrot cake. Man that stuff looked good. He finished and called the waiter over. He asked for another glass of milk and another piece of CARROT CAKE! Really?!!!
Old 10-05-2016, 08:26 PM   #92  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

We should hold a potluck!

Last edited by Chunkahlunkah; 10-05-2016 at 08:26 PM.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:38 PM   #93  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I am feeling particularly exhausted tonight. I guess it's from all the hurricane stuff going on. Please say a prayer for us. We need the hurricane to curve out and stay off the coast as much as possible.

I mixed my meals up today. I had some leftover salad from last night, so I ate that for lunch. At dinner I didn't feel that I would enjoy another salad so I ordered a wrap.

Snapple I'm sorry about the depression that you are dealing with. I would try to incorporate exercise in your normal life/routine, like others have suggested. I would suggest to park farther away, walk to the mailbox twice, etc. No major formal exercise but you are getting extra movement. Another thing to consider is to make it fun. I have heard of people playing Wii games, etc. I am not familiar with them but I have heard that people have fun with them and it's a way to get your exercise in.

Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 400 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Grilled chicken wrap. I used some of my BHF's ranch instead of their usual mayo/dressing 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Amped Up Cardio - combined workouts
Old 10-05-2016, 09:49 PM   #94  
Shorty getting fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundove View Post
I'm in! Just one really big hunk of carrot cake will suffice
I'll have to ask Nichola what wine pairs well with gourmet beanie weenies.

The thought is making me kinda sick. Switching to happy thoughts of carrot cake now.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:49 PM   #95  
Shorty getting fit

Prayers for the East Coast.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:56 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 186/135/125

Height: 5.5 feet

Take care Diana, I do hope that hurricane will stay off the coast.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:58 PM   #97  
No Excuses~Better Choices

S/C/G: 14st 6lb/13st 12lb/10st 5lb

Height: 5'2"

Well, I didn't fair too well at the races last night so I won't be splashing out on a new car any time soon! Seriously though, I only bet small amounts just for fun ... it's quite exciting to back the odd winner ... but embarrassing when you collect your winnings and it amounts the grand total of a few coins!

I didn't do too badly with the food ... it was a buffet dinner, and whilst I did have certain things that I shouldn't have had (dessert anyone?), I didn't actually overeat, which is what I have a tendency to do when faced with buffets! I did, however, partake in the wine ... I really should learn to say no!

So, back on track today, and once more hoping that I haven't done too much damage! I do hope that I don't have any more social things going on for the next 6 months or so!

Diana ~ Glad you've finally finished with TTOM!! I'm so happy that I no longer have to deal with it! Your time will come, just hang in there! Hope the hurricane doesn't cause you any problems!

Sassypants ~ Well done for joining the contest and good luck with the 30lbs in 9 months ... that sounds doable!

Chunkahlunkah ~ Your beanie weenie sounds delish! I've not heard of it before, but I a may just have to give it a try!

Quote:
We should hold a potluck!
... I'll bring the wine!

Quote:
I'll have to ask Nichola what wine pairs well with gourmet beanie weenies.
... I'd suggest something heavy, like a nice robust Australian Shiraz

Syckgirlfv ~ You've got me thinking about quinoa salad now ... I may have to go and make some! What's in the one that you like to buy?

CoolMom ~ I'm pretty useless at languages, but I really want to try to learn some Spanish. A friend has passed on a couple of 'Spanish for Beginners' CDs, so I'm going to give it a go. Son is getting married in Spain next year and we plan to do a bit of travelling around after the wedding, so I think a little knowledge of the language would be useful!

Wednesday's Food ...

Breakfast ~ Porridge Oats made with Almond Milk, Grated Apple, Cinnamon and drizzle of Coconut Milk

Lunch
~ Mixed Green Salad with Avocado, Tomato and Parmesan Shavings

Dinner ~ Selection from Buffet ... and wine!

Hope you all have a good day!
Old 10-06-2016, 12:22 AM   #98  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

fatinHongKong it's amazing! It's gmo and gluten free, and it has red and white quinoa, brown rice, kale, cucumbers, tomatoes, red peppers, mung beans (sprouted mature seeds), olive oil, lemon juice, red lentils, parsley, and I think that's close to being it. I have to remind myself not to eat too much because although it's healthy, the calories can add up.

update on menu:
snacks since I got home - a few mixed nuts, but not a serving
dinner - filet mignon, steamed organic green beans

hoping the scale is still obedient in the morning!
Old 10-06-2016, 12:28 AM   #99  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

oh Diana!!! Of course I'll say a prayer for yours and your DH's (and Cody!) safety. God bless you and your family!
Old 10-06-2016, 12:52 AM   #100  
No Excuses~Better Choices

S/C/G: 14st 6lb/13st 12lb/10st 5lb

Height: 5'2"

Syckgirlfv ~ That quinoa salad sounds very good indeed! I have a few of those ingredients at home, so I'll just replace what I don't have with something else ... guess what I'm having for dinner tonight ...? Maybe with some chicken
Old 10-06-2016, 06:25 AM   #101  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

Stretching in, lunch made, saw 179.9 again this morning, slightly up from last week at this time, I wasn't as good at tracking over the weekend, so room for improvement.

CoolMom good to see you, I started working on another hat, I'm thinking about a shawl, hats are so much easier

Diana saying an extra prayer for you with regards to the storm, you're in my prayers everyday.

Chunkalunkah we call 'em beans and weens, yours sound awesome, I use Nathan's, when they're buy one get one free we usually freeze a pack then have beans and weens.

Flower

Well, you know the drill, still standing around in my pjs, can't go to work in this outfit

Hope everyone has a great day

Syckgirlsfv I'm currently using coffeemate spiced latte, it is quite good if you like a chai sort of thing, I sometimes use both creamer and half and half as I don't like my coffee overly sweet.

Last edited by kelijpa; 10-06-2016 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:48 AM   #102  

Diana Sending prayers everyday.

Check in 166.4 down 1.something cals about 1250
B tofu roll ups, coffee
L yam & chicken salad
D tofu rollups
S tofu
Old 10-06-2016, 07:59 AM   #103  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you for the prayers. Keep them coming. Pray for safety and that Matthew turns out as much as possible to lessen the impact.

I was kinda concerned about my food from last night. I haven't had a wrap or that sort of thing in a while. But it worked out and I had a slight loss. I will take it. I just didn't have a taste for a second salad.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1 & 2

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 171.4
Down: .2

Have a great day!
Old 10-06-2016, 08:48 AM   #104  
Shorty getting fit

New low today! Three cheers for Beans and Weens! (Like the name, kelijpa. ) Looks like the dish is worthy of a celebratory Australian Shiraz after all! Cheers, Nichola!

I had it for breakfast yesterday, and it kept me full for so long. By the time I went to bed, I'd only eaten 820 calories. My mind wouldn't let me sleep bc intellectually I knew that was too low, even though physically I wasn't at all hungry. I decided I needed to get in 200 more calories. So I got out of bed and ate one of those 80 calorie Breakstone cottage cheese containers. To get the rest of the way, I did something I'd somehow never done before. I've been eating a square of Lindt Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt most days. I broke off two squares and topped with 1 tsp of chunky peanut butter (organic, of course ). It was delicious! I think I'll make that a regular snack! (Only 128 calories for satisfying deliciousness!)

Last edited by Chunkahlunkah; 10-06-2016 at 08:53 AM.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:04 AM   #105  
Shorty getting fit

Praying daily for the safety of all in Matthew's path. Scary storm! I lived in FL by the beach for 5 years, but we only had one hurricane evacuation during that whole time and it ended up being nothing. Sending to all the residents in the area and all evacuees.

Last edited by Chunkahlunkah; 10-06-2016 at 09:05 AM.
Closed Thread