Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 10:04 PM   #241  

went for a power walk after supper tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained for today.
Old 07-13-2016, 10:09 PM   #242  
FY,ML

S/C/G: 245/179/145

Height: 172cm

Default July 13th

Seriously so proud of myself! Another day of clean eating for a total of 1009 calories! I weigh over 200 pounds and have to basically force myself to get up to 1000 calories so that myfitnesspal will allow me to log my day! I also did 30 mins on the treadmill again and reached my step goal! If I can keep this up, I might just lose the weight I have always wanted too!!!
Old 07-13-2016, 10:11 PM   #243  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

FYML Good job on your day and exercise.
Old 07-13-2016, 10:14 PM   #244  

will unload the dishwasher in a few minutes. then, i'll go to bed.
Old 07-13-2016, 10:31 PM   #245  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

mkenurse and Congratulations on your news! It sounds like you have things planned out very well for the new addition

FYML - Awesome JOB! YOU WILL DO THIS!!

Last edited by BelovedWarrior; 07-13-2016 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-13-2016, 11:28 PM   #246  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

today's evening update! Walked 3.15 miles with DH after work

Dinner was just like last night, an organic veggie patty on a sandwich thin with swiss cheese and tomato/mustard/pickles the organic veggie patties from Costco are SO delicious!!!

Hoping the scale shows me another drop in the morning

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 07-13-2016 at 11:29 PM.
Old 07-13-2016, 11:57 PM   #247  

Wow Diana you have lost some SERIOUS weight! And congrats to Ciecie. Exercise makes me feel more cheerful and energetic, so it's its own reward I feel. Whereas dieting, I'm sorry to say, is hard, involves a battle against craving, and the two main rewards are the scale and the feedbacck I get here. But FYML, I'm telling myself this as well as mne: WE CAN DO IT! And Syckgirlsfy, I too love the Costco veggie burgers, especially the bean burgers... yum. Satisfying and great for calorie control.
Anyway, I started my diet May 24, weighing in at 213.6. My goals: 210 by June 1, 205 by July 1, 200 by August 1, 195 by September 1. Then I jump back into the maintenance support group. So far so good, I've made my first two goals. On July 13 I'm ten pounds down from where I started at precisely 203.6. Heading towards my August 1 goal weight and feeling good. I had a "bad" weekend at my 45th High School reunion last week but got back on track so feelin' OK.
Old 07-14-2016, 12:53 AM   #248  

Hi all
ChrisMohr glad you are on track and doing great

syckgirl I will have to try those OG Veggie patties from Costco

mkenurse Welcome. Glad to meet you. CONGRATULATIONS on the pregnancy. How exciting!

FYML you are rocking the diet and exrercise. In the groove !

Ciecie I am smiling seeing that your fittness goals have been met for today. I dont recall a day that you didnt meet them

Diana I hope you are feeling better today

Terry great that you were on plan today. Also i think its good that people are noticing that you lost weight. WTG!

CoolMom so glad that you are holding steady on the weight loss. Ykes re the ambulance. I am glad the neighbors are okay. My next door neighbor had a child who had significant challenges. She was outrageous and I liked her a lot. But one of the things she used to like doing was to call the fire dept and say they were having a fire in her condo. So even though they knew it was not a fire they were required to show up. We often had fire trucks in my little teeny condo complex. She is in her 20s now and has moved on to other things

BelovedWarrior Glad that you are taking care of yourself today. Resting to try to kick that virus to the curb. Glad you and your sister are doing better now. Family is so important. I think it is amazing that you have a cherry tree in your back yard. And a prolific one, at that. You did great with the donut. Deft moves!

Chunkalunkah sorry you lost the post you wrote. I DO know all too well how that feels. Glad all is going well otherwise.

Nicholsfamily
glad all is going well. I too have not been good at all re: check ins. Sounds like you have been busy as usual. I think that's great

momofthreemonkeys amazing to be on vacation and have a goal to loose during that time. Great !! I hope your vacation is good

JesikaBeth 12 hours at work sounds tough. Especially sitting at a desk all that time. I am glad you like your job

Kelijpa I hope the allergic reaction stopped quickly. Sounds awful. Too bad there isnt something you can take for it. Like an allergy thing. I hope you had some quality time with Marcel ♥

Hi Magistra, SunDove and everyone else

It sure was a busy 24 hours for this community. Lots of good posts.

Today I did stay on plan again. 3 days in a row. weight loss was about a pound. calories were around 1105
coffee 110
chicken sausage with salad 320
chicken with salad 300
frozen milk and chocolate stuff 350
lemon protein stuff 25

I hope everyone has a great Thursday !!

Last edited by flower123; 07-14-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Old 07-14-2016, 05:43 AM   #249  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,

Going good here. Chipping away. Finished week 4 of c25k, now it gets a little more challenging, sweated like mad yesterday, the humidity, even though I waited til 7.

Thank goodness headache has dissipated, just an itchy eye today.

Hope everyone has a great day
Old 07-14-2016, 08:11 AM   #250  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Sedentary Lifestyle Stretch from Perfect in 10 Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 171.2
Down: 1 pound

Some observations. I'm feeling better today. I have mentioned before about not knowing if the angioedema is spurred from hormones or stress or maybe both. In the last week or 2 I have felt very hormonal and stressed. I have noticed that my joints and muscles are also sore during this time. Which of course is probably inflammation related. I have also noticed that on the mornings when it's the most intense, I feel like I have slept really hard overnight (not sleeping well, but almost like I'm in a really deep sleep and very groggy in the morning and it takes half the morning to wake).

Have a great day!
Old 07-14-2016, 08:53 AM   #251  

Height: 5'8.5"

Good morning, all. Woohoo finally down another pound this morning. I seem to hold onto it for weeks or even months and then start dropping again. But I am two pounds below what I was when I saw the surgeon so I want to keep it down or lose a bit more before I go back so he knows I am still working at it. But he saw the results of my blood work ("absolutely fabulous" in their words) so they do know I am being healthy.

AND we have a brand new PCC (our wonderful organic market) that just opened up this week about 10 minutes from me. Can't wait to check it out on Saturday. I got a 15% discount card on my entire order so plan to stock up on a lot of non-perishables to prepare for my surgery.

Everyone have a great day.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:04 AM   #252  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FYML View Post
Seriously so proud of myself! Another day of clean eating for a total of 1009 calories! I weigh over 200 pounds and have to basically force myself to get up to 1000 calories so that myfitnesspal will allow me to log my day! I also did 30 mins on the treadmill again and reached my step goal! If I can keep this up, I might just lose the weight I have always wanted too!!!

Awesome, WTG
Old 07-14-2016, 09:08 AM   #253  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Arrow

Good morning everybody

Wow, we're a busy thread. I can hardly keep up. LOL. Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good. WTG for accountability

It's been hard for me to get on 3FC since my laptop bit the dust. So my apologies for not responding individually to everyone.

I'm doing ok here. The scale's still not budging (going on 2 weeks perhaps?) but I'm trying to be ok with it and let it go.

Today's my Friday at work - whoohoo!!!

I may not be back on until Monday, I'm not sure, but if not have a great weekend everyone
Old 07-14-2016, 10:13 AM   #254  

Happy Thursday EveryoneChecking in from work. All is good so far. I "snuck in" my 30 minutes of walking on the treadmill before work. I actually thought I wouldn't get to it) Mkenurse Welcome and congrats on your baby! Flower, "gone girl" and get it done. Congrats on staying on plan for 3 days. FYML, Misti, Chris, congrats on your losses as well. Others that I have missed, keep up the great work including revising, revamping, and re-doing if that is what is needed. It's a journey right?)) Have a great day!
Old 07-14-2016, 10:39 AM   #255  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry23 View Post
Mkenurse Welcome and congrats on your baby!
I totally missed her post. Thank you for catching that. The post was the last one on the previous page.

Mkenurse HI and welcome to the check-in.
Closed Thread