Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 09:28 PM   #91  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/steak bites & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
KCM's Lean Body Circuits - combined workouts w/#13
Old 07-05-2016, 09:31 PM   #92  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Height: 5'8

Anyone on here do IF (Intermittent Fasting?) Just curious. I started 5:2 today.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:37 PM   #93  

busy day at work today. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:32 PM   #94  

Hi all. I hope your long weekend was good. I am not going to be able to do personals tonight. But I did read what everyone wrote.

momofthreemonkeys Welcome. I have no suggestions beyond what Diana said. I try to remember how I did it in the past. Then I impliment that again. Sounds like you have three very good incentives to lose I am glad you are here.

SeeMyFeet Great to see you on this thread ! I hope being here helps. Great that you have been staying on a "strict" plan for a week. Cheering you on with that. Watermelon is awesome. I used to be seriously addicted to it

For everyone:

Today was a bit of a challenge. I have been eating a lot of apples lately. Of course that significantly increased the carbs and calories each day. It also was challenging for the side of my mouth that still can chew. So I decided to stop my apple obsession. Thus the bit of a challenge. Calories today will be around 1100. Carbs will be pretty low. Hopefully I can lose those few lbs so I can get back to feeling okay about my appearance. I actually am 7.5 away from where I ideally want to be. But i will settle for 3.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday

Last edited by flower123; 07-05-2016 at 10:33 PM.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:39 PM   #95  

it will be a busy day tomorrow.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:39 PM   #96  

Hi All
Thanks Erin! Btw I love your term 'eaty' Same here re glad there's a holiday-free stretch!

Chunkahlunkah re cellulite, I did lose mine about 2 1/2 yrs ago. I don't know when it diminished, just noticed it at goal. Thing was, I lost so much fat that I was cold all the time & people told me I looked gaunt. Maybe that's what it took to lose the cellulite but it wasn't sustainable. (And I'm 63, so added a few more wrinkles in place of the cellulite )

JesikaBeth I haven't tried IF. Good luck with it! I've read a lot of success stories on 3FC. I would love to read you menus and hear how it's going.

Terry Good to hear from you! Wishing the leg pain AWAY!

Diana I'm glad to hear Cody recovered from the fireworks!

CoolMom, I sometimes do the same thing after a challenging day of managing my food at social events. Once it's over, I want to have a treat on the way home. Fwiw, in my system of classification, that would not qualify as a binge!

Congrats on the losses BW & Sassypants!

Check in: Cals 1465
B broccoli/avocado omelet, cashew milk/coffee
S tofu skin roll up filed with salad veggies & pesto
L chicken salad with toasted almonds, 0-cal mayo
D zoodles/ground turkey, marinara
S cucumber, carrot, yam

I feel really wonderful today. I don't know if it's the hip & breathing exercises, or eating off plan carbs yesterday, or a relaxing weekend or what. But I feel more refreshed and alert than I have for some time.

Last edited by Sundove; 07-05-2016 at 11:49 PM.
Old 07-06-2016, 04:10 AM   #97  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundove View Post
.......(And I'm 63, so added a few more wrinkles in place of the cellulite )
I am really surprised to read that you are 63. You looked so much younger in your avatar picture. I am older than you, btw. I have more wrinkles than a shar-pei. And I am not nearly as cute. Plus I do not have a tail I can wag ♥
Old 07-06-2016, 05:41 AM   #98  

good morning all! I will exercise and eat breakfast in a few minutes.
Old 07-06-2016, 05:48 AM   #99  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,

I haven't gotten caught up yet...hopefully tonight. I had a good on plan day yesterday, got back to c25k, was able to do week 4 day 1, I restarted my meditation app, went back to the foundation series, feels good.

Diana Hunter did surprisingly well with the fireworks, as long as he was with us he seemed like he was napping, not bothered by the noise, then slept, I suspect he was only pretending to nap, then was tired. He didn't seem anxious at all, so am happy about that. Yesterday we went for a walk later since it's hot, he was like a puppy, too, all rested up, crazy dog

Hope everyone is doing well and has a great day
Old 07-06-2016, 07:58 AM   #100  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: 1 sections from Oxycise in the Office

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 171.6
Down: 1.8 pounds

Waving Hi all around! Have a great day!
Old 07-06-2016, 08:45 AM   #101  

Two nights a week I work late. I don't usually eat when I get home bc it's like 10pm. Last night I was very hungry though, so I made something I definitely wouldn't ordinarily eat that late. Ah well, that's ok. Feeling a little disappointed, but trying not to fall prey into black/white thinking.

I hope everyone has a great day
Old 07-06-2016, 08:48 AM   #102  

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelijpa View Post
Good morning all,

I haven't gotten caught up yet...hopefully tonight. I had a good on plan day yesterday, got back to c25k, was able to do week 4 day 1, I restarted my meditation app, went back to the foundation series, feels good.
Good morning

I used to do C25k and LOVED it. But, as life got in the way, I didn't continue making it a priority and fell out of it. Definitely a downfall of mine is getting caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life

I'm interested in hearing about your meditation app too. I love meditation! We have a walk in closet in our guest bedroom that we painted and transformed into a little meditation room for me.

I hope you have a great day!
Old 07-06-2016, 09:13 AM   #103  

did leslie sansone's radio remix hiit training this morning. had a healthy breakfast. will go for a power walk in a few minutes.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:29 AM   #104  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Good BEAUTIFUL Morning ---

I still have to catch up on the posts ... probably later today --

I just wanted to check in

Now, I preface this with - I am on track today. And, as either ennay or magistra said sometime ago ... being OP can mean planning to eat higher calories ... so, that being said -- I was OP yesterday

However, since my scale has been seeming to go down on higher calorie days and up on lower calorie days - I figured I'd play detective and go have a hamburger and french fries yesterday, since it marked the 5th month of my new life style. It is the first burger and fries I have had since Feb 5th. There is this place that makes burgers on a open fire grill. They tend to put a gob (and I mean GOB) of butter on the burger ... I asked for just a smidge. I also let them know I had lost 50 pounds since I was there last (that was when the LIGHT BULB went on for me and I realized I have averaged 10 pounds a month -- truly amazing and feeling exceptionally blessed). I had a half order of fries with KETCHUP (another thing I have only had once in 5 months), and a diet Pepsi (man - is that stuff SWEET -- too sweet!). I enjoyed it immensely and am grateful that I can eat it once and not again for ... I don't know - months?? Then later in the aft - my neighbor said she was sitting in her back yard having a beer and enjoying the (it was a gorgeously hot day yesterday) ... she invited me over. I said I'm on my way with my wine! It was so nice, I asked her why we don't do this more often (first time in the 3 years I've lived here ) Then, since I was eating on plan ... which was off plan I went to the gas station and picked up a bag of chips. Oh - for breakfast I had fresh picked raspberries from my backyard (with cream). So... not totally bad -- and I only gained .6 pounds. As I said, I'm on track today (well, you'd think so, but eating healthy isn't always low in calories - so far for breakfast I'm having my coffee, heavy cream, rainier cherries, kiwi, almonds, and pecans (dern pecans are so high in calories). Oh well, healthy choices ... and my body is hap-hap-happy

I hope you all are well ... I will post personals later today. I've got some running around to do - well, actually - a lot of running around to do. BUSY busy day - shower, register of deeds, pick up lady, bible study, visit with friend that has had some recent tragedy (the visit might just have to entail wine ) ... and then I will be home (and most likely crash and burn in my chair for 30 minutes) OH WAIT!! I'm going to hear a speaker from Israel at 6:30! OH! Whatever - I'll post after that

Today's WI = 239.6
Yesterday's calories = around 1700

ENJOY your day and stay safe!
~Gail

Last edited by BelovedWarrior; 07-06-2016 at 09:31 AM.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:33 AM   #105  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundove View Post
Hi All

JesikaBeth I haven't tried IF. Good luck with it! I've read a lot of success stories on 3FC. I would love to read you menus and hear how it's going.

Hi, and thanks. I started it yesterday Thought perhaps it would rev up my weight loss a bit. As I lose weight, it gets harder to lose it
Closed Thread