Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2002, 02:37 PM   #151  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

Thanks Gennel for the insight on the elliptical machine. And HEY Way to go Cheerio! All of you did wonderful. I can't believe the numbers. I can't wait to see my name up in lights and actually see a loss next to my name. I will be there. I have committed to losing 8 lbs. I am going to work extra hard. I would really love to hit 200 by the end of the month.

The best of luck for all you today and everyday.

Bye. Kinarina
Old 06-20-2002, 05:13 PM   #152  

Default Link to New 4wk Challenge!

ok here's the link to the thread. send me a personal message and let me know if you want to join! My personal goal is 7.5 lbs

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...threadid=17374

Gen 194/148/130
Old 06-20-2002, 05:49 PM   #153  
determined chick!

Talking Hi everyone

Well I lost 4 pounds this week! I'm in shock. So that makes 14 that I lost this challenge. Woo Hoo! I plan to set another 10lb goal for the next challenge. I found if I make sure I eat by 5 pm and then eat nothing later and make sure I get my water and protein those are the days I have more energy, and lose. Gennel I hope your sister is doing good. AppleBlossom sorry to hear about your father in law. Well all gotta run, take care. Di
Old 06-20-2002, 09:03 PM   #154  

Angry

Thanks again for putting up with my post yesterday. I'm stressed about my FIL and knowing that diet & exercise (or lack of) could have a great deal to do with his condition, I'm even more conscoius of putting healthy food on the table. Jen, you're right about having TIME to eat healthy, fortunately, as a SAHM, I have plenty of that. And yes, it is more important to lose the weight first!!
On that subject, well....I'm back to where I started at 154. Next month I'll shoot for 7 again. I'm hoping to have a more normal month. And my husband has decided that he's out of shape too, so he's going to come up with some kind of plan for us.
Gen, I am sooo jealous that you're down to 148!!!!! More motivation for me!
See you all on the new thread and congrats on all the success! (My daughter wanted to try out some faces...)
Closed Thread