Weekly Weigh In 2004

You're on Page 23 of 30
Go to
  • I was a chicken and didn't go to SW. Am not in the mind set and have talked myself into getting my act into gear after my weekend in Aberdeen. TOM is due and I am so bloated, will be needing bigger clothes if they don't start soon

Kirsty, go weigh don't follow my lead.
  • Well done dilleight. I'm thinking of going in extra light clothes tomorrow Even if I put pound(s) on tomorrow I think the new mag is out so that's exciting

You going next week Carol?
  • I have to lose some weight before I go to Blackpool now
  • carol your not setting a very good example for me are you now if i dont go you cant shout at me
    kirsty
  • Yes she can. I give her permission to shout.
  • Both of you bloody well go come on! its no good this "maybe next week" mentality! Face the music and then get on with it

Well Done Dill
  • You tell them
  • Hmm I don't know why anyone would want to to get weighed in public you're all very brave!

I get concerned enough that the numbers on the boots machine are so big! The funny thing with it is that the height thing is out so my BMI goes up every week even though I lose weight as I keep getting shorter!
  • I use the boots machine too. I couldnt face a public weigh in. The only person who knows how much I weigh is me and I'm keeping it that way.

My mum would just guilt trip me. I'm still upset with her for calling me porky at easter, I have a flatter stomach than her!!!
  • I don't like getting weighed in sw group but see it a bit as facing up to the fact I am so big. I've had three different people writing my weight down though I don't like that.
  • I couldn't even bear to step on the machine at Boots (someone might SEE ME waa) before slimming world
  • I will be going next week. I am having a weekend of debauchery (sp?) to get everythign out of my system and then back to serious

Kirsty I won't shout, but hope you have gone
  • Think i'd sooner get weighed at SW (if i was a member ) than in Boots anybody could be looking over your shoulder there and tutting no-one else see's your weight other than the weigh lady at SW do they? i know at WW they don't declare your weight, thought it'd be the same
  • I have lost half a pound and I won the raffle (well 3rd prize)
  • Well Done Veggie