UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 11:43 AM   #31  

Not looking forward to tonight's weigh in. I haven't been since August 4th as been on holiday. Only seeing the folks in Hampshire where I went made guzzling down pringles, chocolate and basically everything that wasn't nailed down!

My last weigh I was up to just under 1lb my start weight which is very bad so I am expecting very bad news!
Old 09-01-2003, 01:30 PM   #32  

Don't beat yourself up Teel you've had a rough couple of weeks just get back on the plan.

Welcome Jinty - this is the last time you could weigh that amount don't let shame stop you from being successful YOU CAN DO IT!

Carol it'll come off ditto Peacock 2 just put it all behind and start again WE CAN DO IT

I'm still working on the darn scanner then I can post a piccy I want to be able to post a piccy of me slim before xmas OH THERE IT GOES I'VE SAID IT.... I hate xmas...

Right I'm being summoned

HAVE A GOOD WEEK AND REMEMBER YOU CAN DO IT

Dee

I know I'm on my
Old 09-01-2003, 05:04 PM   #33  

I'm not very well up on this sort of thing, I've just typed a long message on my thread - will it show up here? (no course it won't)

got to go - C.S.I is just starting on chanel 5, that's my other addiction besides food!!!!! see ya soon
Old 09-02-2003, 03:43 AM   #34  

Well, after 3 weeks away it is only 2 1/2 lbs on, so I won't be too down about it. However, I really must be good from now on because I am now back to my starting weight of 13st 12 lbs! and that was last July!!
Old 09-02-2003, 10:28 AM   #35  
Theres no stopping me now

Somehow I managed to lose a pound last week, feel amazing.

Am back on points with vengeance, I will see another loss next week, even if it is only half a pound
Old 09-02-2003, 03:05 PM   #36  

Hi guys!

I posted last week about starting again... calorie counting and weighing myself at Boots....

Well - the first weeks results?

3 pounds off!!!

I'm really happy by it - its a great start and keeping me really motivated

Good luck all of you and well done for your losses!!

Fiona
Old 09-02-2003, 03:28 PM   #37  

Carol what can I say keep it going you will/can do this! Well done Fiona 3lbs that's a good weight loss

Girls we are going to do this together

I've been the gym today again

Dee
Old 09-03-2003, 05:32 AM   #38  

Well done Fiona
Old 09-03-2003, 03:31 PM   #39  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Bad woman I am, have been very naughty all week and it showed on the scales again this morning. A pound gain. I do count myself lucky that's all it showed though as I expected more. Thought I'd be back OP today but for some reason, danish pastries atracted themselves to my body during a workshop I had to attend for work this morning around eleven o'clock, and I thought midnight was the wicked witch hours.....and those danishes were well wicked.....help me please.....tell me off!!! I need it! Thanks for future tellings off from you lovely people
Old 09-04-2003, 01:18 PM   #40  
Wahey a loss this wk!!!!!

Hi all
I am back!!
I have finally started my new job and am getting back on track as of today. Went to weigh-in this morning to see what damage I have done. And to be honest it wasn't as bad as I expected. I weigh 16st exactly, so in the last 6 wks or maybe more I have gained 4.5lbs. My goal at moment is to lose that 4.5 in the next 5 wks, but would also like to lose a further 5.5lbs before christmas. Today I stayed behind to the ww meeting and was inspired. I also purchased the new LOW POINT to NO POINT cook book. Some very nice recipes in there. Also got the latest edition of the mag which inspired me to go shopping and get some low point food. Today to help me get back on track I am alloing myself 26pts and then will go down to my allotted pts of 24 tomorrow. Also I am aiming for 60mins of exercise before next weigh-in. I haven't done proper exercise in awhile.
Old 09-04-2003, 03:27 PM   #41  

Well done Leigh glad you're feeling positive!! Well done to all you losers

Well the weekend has finally caught up with me I went to get weighed tonight hoping I'd break the 2 stone barrier (with SW) and br me I've put 2lb on!!!! Which when you consider I was drinking like a viking on shore leave all weekend isn't that bad.

STILL not to worry get back onto the old track and guess what I've not had any alcohol all week (which isn't really an achievement as I don't usually drink during the week ) it's the weekend that's the tester.

I'm posting my picture hopefully on the other thread - it's a good one to keep the kids away from the fire!!!

Keep going keep being

Dee
Old 09-06-2003, 11:22 AM   #42  
2006 - Panda Remix

Yeaaaah, I lost 3lb this week!. I didn't do anything different except get my down that gym and worked my butt off!
I am really pleased and it proves to me that I really do need to exercise if I want to lose weight.

Next week:- Bring it on!

Amanda xx
Old 09-07-2003, 10:38 AM   #43  

Well done everybody I am determined to see the scales go down tomorrow, Will be disappointed if they don't, I haven't been an angel but Ihaven't been a real devil either.

Has been a while since I lost 3lbs in one week, am dead jealous
Old 09-08-2003, 12:47 PM   #44  

That darn TOM arrived a wee while ago, what chance do I have of a loss tonight now - not a lot I don't think, but I guess if I work hard this week, it will pay off next week. Why could it not of started yesterday
Old 09-08-2003, 03:16 PM   #45  

Have you been weighed yet????
Closed Thread