UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 12:18 PM   #91  

Well done all you losers, and I include you here Leigh as of course you will weigh heavier in the evening rather than the earlier session - so don't beat yourself up : it will show different.

Teel I don't know what you can have to keep your sugar levels up... but it will come off again it's just there to give you a little more stress - DON'T LET IT!!!!

Tulip fairy you've got my on your back don't let it take over!!!

A-Panda well done

Starting weight 215lb
SW weight 209lb
Current weight 181lb
Old 09-24-2003, 06:56 PM   #92  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Well done loser girlies. I don't know how I've done it this week but I managed to maintain once again. I must admit to being rather naughty again with those custard creams and a few bourbons, help me, someone has to eat em! BUT...I am back on track now and have been super good since Sunday hence the maintaining I reckon. Have to stop this nonsense though otherwise I'll never lose another pound and believe me, there are quite a few more hanging around this body that need to get lost.
Hope to post a jolly good loss for next Weds....I am the only one who can make them go away. Here's to a great week for all of us, good luck girlies.
Old 09-25-2003, 07:58 AM   #93  
Theres no stopping me now

No weigh in for me this week, had hoped to go teh the Wednesday class but it didn't happen. WIll need to be an angel between here and next Monday to show a loss
Old 09-26-2003, 12:15 PM   #94  
Gym'll fix it!!

Down another pound this week
Old 09-26-2003, 03:13 PM   #95  

Well Done that Cat90

Me I maintained which is ok in my book

Dee
Old 09-26-2003, 05:27 PM   #96  
Slow and steady

Weigh to go Cathy........ super duper job luv, every pound counts
Old 09-26-2003, 08:26 PM   #97  
Gym'll fix it!!

Thanks Dee and Chris..makes it worth the while now
Old 09-27-2003, 04:40 AM   #98  
Theres no stopping me now

Well done Cathy, I think my weight is still stuck at the same it was 10 days ago, Monday will tell
Old 09-27-2003, 01:32 PM   #99  

Well done everyone who has weighed in during the week, and good luck to all those yet to do so....If I feel brave enough I will weigh on Monday, too. It's funny how, when I feel thinner and all motivated I get on the scales and they have invariably gone up!But I was SOOOO pleased and CHUFFED when someone said today "cor! You have lost a stack of weight, haven't you!!!You can really tell!!!" Awwww a thousand huggles to him!!
Old 09-27-2003, 02:02 PM   #100  
Gym'll fix it!!

Carol you might be in for a nice surprise

Teel...now hearing that is much better than what any lying, cheating..back stabbing scale can ever tell you!!
Old 09-27-2003, 02:28 PM   #101  
2006 - Panda Remix

Well I've made a really important decision - I am stopping the dreaded weekly weigh-in! I weighed myself today and for no reason at all my weight had gone up!!

So I've had it with the scale - I am sick of my mood being dictated by a number on a dial! From now on I will weigh myself once a month.

I actually feel a sense of freedom now I have made the decision - I have tended to live from week to week and placed too high an emphasis on the Saturday weigh in.

I know I am doing all the right things and if I carry on I will become slimmer, fitter and healthier. I need to do this to enjoy all the benefits I get from living a healthy lifestyle - not just what number I am at each week.

Good luck to all of you who have the strength of character to cope with a weekly weigh in - I'll still visit to see how you're all doing, and I'll see you in a month!!

Love Amanda xx
Old 09-27-2003, 03:59 PM   #102  
Gym'll fix it!!

Amanda Good for You I wish i could STOP weighing in but i'm addicted and you're right that stupid number does make a difference to how you feel..I think a much better indicator is the way that your clothes fit or even what your measurements say I have heard a few girls over the last couple of days say "What have I done wrong?" and the answer is nothing If you're doing everything that you should be doing you will see results Hope the Monthly weigh-in works for you.
Old 09-27-2003, 05:50 PM   #103  
2006 - Panda Remix

Thanks Cathy!

I do not think it will be easy weighing myself monthly - I too am a bit of a scale addict! I am going to have to put them in the cellar or something to keep temptation to a minimum. If that doesn't work, my partner has kindly offered to take his sledge hammer to them!

Amanda xx
Old 09-27-2003, 09:10 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 181/158.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi, i am new here but I have to start sometime actually I have lost 10 pounds but have 15 to go so I will weigh onin each week.

sw 155
cw144
gw129
Old 09-28-2003, 12:02 AM   #105  
Slow and steady

Welcome Dinki.....tell us more about yourself please, we're very nosy
Talking of scales, I've been a pig tonight But.will be back on track tomorrow....I agree with everything everyone has said about those scales, we shouldn't keep putting so much effort into sstepping on them, cos clothes show us differences for definite. Yesterday I was showing a friend a jumper I bought at the beginning of the year, I absolutley love it, and I tried it on and it hangs like a potato sack. It's nearly to my knees too, which of course it wasn't when I had more fat that filled it out....was kind of a thrill seeing something so loose on my bod though, makes the challenge seem less of a challenge knowing I've got this far and it wasn't really tooooooooooooo hard.....
Here's to a sucessful week of weigh ins to us all.....
Closed Thread