UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2002, 01:15 PM   #316  
Phat Chick

Veggie - glad to know today was ok. Nothing beats getting paid! Let us know how tomorrow goes
Old 05-13-2002, 09:17 PM   #317  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi girls,
Sounds like you're all doing good, has anyone heard anymore from Sarah and Boris the computer, or is that Doris? I hope she gets it sorted soon.
I am still out of sorts and in fact haven't counted points since Saturday! My shoulder is killing me, I feel like I am now coming down with a cold and I feel right down in the dumps cos I am fed up of feeling sick or being injured.
There, I feel better now I've got that off of my chest. Has anyone esle felt this miserable whisle they've been so god, following plans and becoming a super healthy person along the way? Please tell me I'll be feeling much better soon. I was far more healthy as a fatter person (and a smoker ) shhhhh....
NOt any more though I am proud to say. I have been smoke free for three months and have no iclination to start up again.
Right well sorry for having a good old moan about me. Hope you are all really doing great and hope to chat to you all soon.
Have a nice day.
Chris.
Old 05-14-2002, 02:48 AM   #318  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Angry

Sorry to hear you are so out of sorts Chris!! Things can only get better, lets hope that brighter days are just around the corner.
Things are hard enough when trying to lose weight/get healthy you can do without any other complications. The only way is up!!

Well I had my gym induction last night, everything was a bit hi -tech for me, its all computerised, no card to follow, have wellness key to put in the computer and follow my programme!!
I am off today to have a proper whole body workout, followed by swim. I am on strike today so will use the day at my leisure, well i will if all the leisure centre staff aren't UNISON members ha ha , that's a thought the gym could be closed. michet have to do some gardening, the weather looks promising........I think!!
Have a good week, keep smiling!!
Old 05-14-2002, 09:19 AM   #319  

Hi all (remember me???)

Thought I'd just pop on and have a lurk and realised that I've probably 'fallen off the wagon' due to not being on here so here I am. Please help me I've gained 2lbs and feel awful, and for one reason or another I've not been able to exercise for the past 3 weeks and feel awful

I've been trying to read all your mail but there's so much I'm going to go and catch up now....

Note to self: must change my avatar - if only I could remember how its done - DOH!!!
Old 05-14-2002, 09:42 AM   #320  

Hi Melissa, welcome back
Old 05-14-2002, 10:58 AM   #321  
diva of the diet

Default Hellllooooooooo melissa

Great to hear from you Melissa!! we are all going to have sticky patches from time to time as long as we hang in there we will get there eventually, glad you are back you have been missed.

I have been to the supermarket this afternoon and bought the worlds biggest amount of snack a jacks, i am addicted to the sour cream and chive flavour ones, not to mention the apple danish!!

have been to the gym and for a swim today, the gym program is a very long one involoving lots of time on steppers and cross training machines, i dont seem to have the coordination for those but will carry on regardless
Old 05-14-2002, 03:55 PM   #322  

Hi Delaney sorry no I dont remember you welcome back again

Today was ok my trainer is sarky cow but I can cope just about good job Im on drugs
Old 05-16-2002, 11:00 AM   #323  
diva of the diet

Unhappy Oh no!!

Boo hoo no one has posted
I am going out to be west end girlie tonight, off to see the new musical "we will rock you"

Please post you Uk Fc's, someones got to be out there, or are you all making the most of the phew wot a scorcher day???

Old 05-16-2002, 12:40 PM   #324  

helloooooo what a lot ive been catching up on....NOT its been very quiet round here
Old 05-16-2002, 01:08 PM   #325  

That the queen one thats just opened? You must of been quick of the mark getting them!

I DONT KNOW WHERE EVERYBODY IS My excuse is 8 hrs trapped in call centre.
Old 05-17-2002, 02:47 AM   #326  
diva of the diet

Default We will, we will, ROCK YOU!

Yes, the Queen one written by Ben Elton, he was there last night, I saw him and got all star struck!!
We got the tickets months ago, I didn't realise it only opened this week. i really enjoyed it, it is set in the future, very dfferent but very good too.
Old 05-17-2002, 03:59 AM   #327  

Default Where is everybody?

We have all gone very quiet around here. Veggie has a good excuse but where is everyone else?

After a scorching day yesterday, I walked to work in thunder and lightning this morning. Typical British summer then
Old 05-17-2002, 10:34 AM   #328  

5 days completely on top of this eating carry on...oh yes life is goodddd..............got weekend ahead of me now woooooo hooooooooooo drink eat and be very very merry
Old 05-17-2002, 01:58 PM   #329  

OMG I was recorded today and spent about 80 mins on calls how scary! All I could think between work was about answering calls again I was so scared! Someone said thank you operator to me though made me feel dead important.
Old 05-18-2002, 08:19 AM   #330  
diva of the diet

Hi everyone!!
well it is Saturday afternoon and thought I would pop on line and see how you are all doing. i am up to my neck in plants compost etc. Dave is laying a wooden floor in the bedroom and the house is an absolute pigsty. Harry is glued to Harry Potter so we are able to keep ourselves busy without too many interruptions.

i succumbed to a bottle of wine last night, wish I had waited until tonight but there you go, nowt to look forward to now serves me right!!

I have been to the gym 3 times this week and intend to go tomorrow, I have also been swimming at least 3 times. I even walked back home from the leisure centre. I think it is true to say I have caught the excercise bug, lets hope it continues :sheep:

Hope you all have a great weekend, speak to you all again as soon as I get this house looking habitable again!!
Closed Thread