UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2002, 03:21 AM   #301  

Yes me whoop whoop hopefully
Old 05-09-2002, 08:12 AM   #302  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Yes show 'em how its done lass!!

By the way congratulations on your 1000 posts !! Do you get a certificate??
Old 05-09-2002, 10:15 AM   #303  

I KNOW! 1000 posts of cr@p! And still fat!
Old 05-09-2002, 11:10 AM   #304  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

its always great to hear from you veggie!!, and you are getting there!!
\just think about what you have lost already
Old 05-09-2002, 02:14 PM   #305  
Theres no stopping me now

Well done Veggie on the job and the 1000 posts.

Housework at 6am pippy, have you gone mad ????? I too can't stay in bed in the mornings. I used to work out in the mornings, now I lounge around and read, guess if I want to see the scales going down again better spend my spare time more actively.

Had a strange night last night. Firstly my computer - it doesn't have a name yet - am going to name it can't have it feeling left out.................Max. Anyway Max decided to lose all his internet and email settings, meaning I couldn't catch up with anyone - Now I know how Sarah is feeling.

Then at 4am this morning I woke up and heard the radio was on in my livingroom. Ray was night shift so I was defiantely spooked. The rational side of my brain did eventually get through to me, I mean if people break into your house they don't put the radio on - or do they. Eventually I plucked up the courage to go and investigate. We listen to the radio through our TV digital box and there it was blaring away - no one in sight. After a lifetime I calmed down enough to back to bed. Ray reckons the box just over heated, not taking any chances it will all be unplugged at the wall tonight.

So besides being dog tired today everything else is going OK. I have eaten alright and done a fair amount of walking - nothing serious just walking during the course of my day. But much better than nothing.

This is turning in war and peace best go before 3FC runs out of server space because of my big post.
Old 05-09-2002, 02:23 PM   #306  

OOOOh thats spooky Carol, I love hearing things like that, I went out into the summerhouse to get something out of the freezer this afternoon and it was all quiet then I went back in 10 mins later and my daughters pottery wheel was spinning around and I defintely didn't touch it when I was in last time it has a really stiff button to turn it on so it sort of freaked me out a little.

Veggie good luck with the job on Monday, you can do it, I'm really pleased for you.

Pippy
xxx
Old 05-09-2002, 02:30 PM   #307  

Hey thanks you guys Ive gone all american

Dont tell me spooky things Ill get scared.

Im staring at 6 pics of MEEEEE for my work pass they are scary have been in mood as new work place phoned me wanting refs of people who'd know me longer hopefully I still have the stoopid job!!
Old 05-09-2002, 04:30 PM   #308  

Ooh ooh ooh Im free tomorrow until 2pm what BLISS
Old 05-10-2002, 02:05 PM   #309  

Sounds like pure bliss veggie. I'm free until Monday morning but am so far behind with things think I migh tend up working most of the weekend. We're in a very busy stage of the project and I am determined to get my side of things upto date.

Am taking the boys to McDonalds for their tea - hope I have enough willpower not to indulge
Old 05-10-2002, 02:14 PM   #310  

Well Im free until Monday morning too! Have been inducted today have to be at WORK! 8.20 on Monday!
Old 05-11-2002, 04:20 AM   #311  

Morning and welcome to another very sunny saturday. I just hopes it lasts all day.

Well I gave in at McDonalds last night and had one of their chicken wrap things - was very nice but probably about 1,000,000 calories in 5 bites. I have been not to bad this week, better than last week any way so hopefully I won't see another gain. Just got the weekend to get through. This is the hard time as I'm around the house most of the day and the food is never far enough away.

I need to go shopping for boring things like soap powder but the inclination just isn't on me. I'm hoping to go out and do something this afternoon. If the weather was rotten I was going to go into Edinburgh to the muesum of childhood with the boys, it's free to get in so would have been a cheap day out. But we met my brother in McDonalds last night and he mentioned that Stenhousemuir - the local football team - are having a family open day, looked it up in the local paper and it looks it might be good fun - it is also free to get into.

Need to tidy this house as well - at least that will burn off some cals. It's not too bad but just untidy. I hate to sit down on a Saturday night with all the junk from the week still sitting around us.

Well now you know the ins and outs of my day, I'll leave you in peace. Hopefully I'll get out in that sunshine later.
Old 05-11-2002, 08:24 AM   #312  

WELL DONE CAROL YOU GET HEAD GIRL AT UKFC STATUS FOR THE WEEKEND FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENT ON BEING LAST TO POST AT 10 THREADS Very impressive I didn't get up till 12.15 so I get the lying in bed whilst I still can award!!
Old 05-12-2002, 04:46 AM   #313  

Didn't want to leave the site yesterday - it was my comfort zone. Wish I could stay in bed all morning - would love to sleep to lunchtime just once in a while.

Need to fold all that washing I did yesterday, how many calories will I use doing that
Old 05-12-2002, 11:08 AM   #314  

Will I get up tomorrow again I was in bed till 12 oh dear!
Old 05-13-2002, 12:40 PM   #315  

Yesss I got up in time very well done me had an ok first day at work training proper starts tomorrrow good as today was boring but at least Im getting paid this time unlike being at college and bored!!
Closed Thread