UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2002, 06:01 AM   #421  

I used to work for Tesco in the bread department and we used to work odd hours. I used to quite enjoy it. Everyone seems more relaxed at 2 am than they do at 2 pm for some reason.

How are you feeling now Carol? Better I hope.
Old 05-31-2002, 06:22 AM   #422  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

I didn't used to mind working nights, but 2am - thats a rotten time to finish - will you be OK getting home at that time?
Old 05-31-2002, 08:06 AM   #423  

Looks like you will be coming home from work just as i am leaving the house to go to work then Judith - i am starting at 3.00am for the next couple of weeks!!!!

Yawn!

Tracy
Old 05-31-2002, 09:50 AM   #424  

IF IM STILL THERE looking doubtfull this very moment...Ive had a sore throat general feeling bad sort of thing for last two weeks but Ive gone in as basically I have too today my trainer listened in to me and said I was terrible and I got upset now Ive gone home sick I couldnt stay the other trainer a few days ago said I sounded good and did everything right so Im unsure if I am bad or just felt ill today I feel v embarresed anyway
Old 05-31-2002, 03:10 PM   #425  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Oh , hope everything goes well Veggie! Trainers don't sound too great at the moment, you show em lass !!
Old 05-31-2002, 04:56 PM   #426  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Default Off on hols!!

Well I am just about packed up and ready to go! Devon here we come!!
Wish me luck, I need help to keep away from all those clotted cream scones, fudge,pasties etc.
see you all next week
Bye
Old 05-31-2002, 07:09 PM   #427  
Theres no stopping me now

Feeling a lot better now. Steven been very sick this week and think I've been fighting the bug he had on top of eveything else. Slept for 8 hours last night - a miracle in it's self and then crawled into bed this morning when the boys had come out and slept for another 5. Am determined to get myself back on an even par and get my life moving the way I want it too again.

Veggie we find out about a big organisation re stucture in a fortnight - 20 people will be leaving - not a nice thought. Am a bit up in the air myself at the moment. I'm a trainer to trade - as they say - although I do different things at the moment - but is push comes to shove I'll be back up there telling people how to work Word & Excel along with telephone and voicemail training - maybe I should come to where you work Veggie and pass you A1. Don't let them win by giving up - rise above it all and show them you are much better than them

Am off to North Berwick tomorrow afternoon for our first time in our tent - is only about 70 miles from home so if it all goes disasterously wrong we can be home in around an hour. Am quite looking forward to it to be honest. Will no doubt eat too much - story of my life at the moment - but to be honest I need to make more time for my family and this weekend will be the start of it.
Old 06-01-2002, 08:05 AM   #428  

Still miserable as sin

Lucky people off camping I say wish I was when I was a kid we used to go to a camp site a few towns away to practice when we first got the tent so we could come home if we didnt like it and we practised putting it up on the beach
Old 06-01-2002, 08:11 AM   #429  

155 pounds LOST WOW Ali is the topper most slimmer EVER I think!!
Old 06-04-2002, 04:21 PM   #430  

I am so not looking forward to tomorrow but only three work days of the work week left so could be worse! Couldnt be that much worse for me but chin up! I'm trying to convince myself it will be ok! I hope my trainer is overwise engaged its so embarrasing that I got so upset Believe me I was very upset!
Old 06-05-2002, 04:09 AM   #431  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Veggie.... please don't worry. I think your trainer will be feeling very unsure of herself right now! I've trained people in the past as well - and the basic idea is to help them achieve their full potential by demonstration, encouragement and advice - not to slag them off so much that they can't do the job because they are paralysed with insecurity!

Don't worry about the tears - they are a form of communication and I hope your trainer realises she has gone a big step too far.

Be brave. I will be thinking about you. {{{{{ HUGS }}}}}
Old 06-06-2002, 01:47 PM   #432  

I went back today spent yesterday in bed I didnt want to go

today but my sister said just go and get it over with so I did. The

evil trainer is on holiday so wasnt so bad though I/she

have/has lost my headphones tomorrow according to the local

paper

there will be a giant screen for the footie hopefully no one will

phone up tomorrow I can dream cant I?
Old 06-06-2002, 04:23 PM   #433  

Are our happy campers back yet? Apparently it is half term

nobody tells me this stuff! Anyway I am a bit happier today with

the witchy trainer away

Phoebe! The bread department! How could you stand it?
Old 06-08-2002, 05:35 AM   #434  
Theres no stopping me now

This happy camper is back but is struggling so much with her weight and not making the good choices.

Veggie hope the evil trainer stays off your case. Did anyone phone up during the football ?

The camping was good, although as is usual in this country it rained. But you just have to make the most of it and get on with it - else you'd do nothing and go nowhere.
Old 06-08-2002, 08:47 AM   #435  

EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY PHONED UP DURING THE MATCH ARRRGH!
Closed Thread