UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2002, 01:07 PM   #361  

You off again you globe trotter you TQ!! I am so done in sick of call centre looking forward to weekend and BB thats about it exciting huh?

I wouldnt bother looking TQ probably not even his photo hope he is not reading!

A tin opener? Maybe it will come with a big tin as well that would be thrilling!
Old 05-21-2002, 05:30 PM   #362  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Yes I am off in caravan for a week with MIL, FIlL, SiL her boyfriend and daughter plus of course DH and son. it will be like the Waltons....not!!
Old 05-21-2002, 05:32 PM   #363  
diva of the diet

3 caravans by the way, we are not all in the same one !!! Thank God!!
Old 05-21-2002, 10:32 PM   #364  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hello you lovely ladies,
Hope this finds you all well. I haven't posted for ages cos of my poor shooulder. Today tho, I finally got some meds for it and have taken a little pill and it's starting to feel better already! I won't wave furiously to anyone though, cos that still hurts a bit, but to be able to type again is so nice. I have tried to keep up each day by reading the posts, but it's not nice not to be able to say something as well
TQ, have a great weekend, sounds like good fun, family member's in different caravans. I did quite a few of the Sun caravan short breaks when I was living at home before moving here.
Welcome to the new girlies. I would say your names to say hi, but I've forgotten them since reading your posts sorry.
Sarah, i hope Doris is back on the road to recovery, or is it Boris? I can't ever seem to remember. I need ginkoba pills I think, memory ones cos mine is shot at the mo.
Right, so I've told you my shoulder is on the mend...please let it be... so here goes with the weight...AGH! I have taken a week off form WW, and just eaten regular food without counting points as I was feeling a bit do-lally with it all. I am back on track again now and although I don't think I'll go to weekly weigh in's any more, I shall stick with it cos I know how good I was feeling before the shoulder injury, with watching the blubber disappear I haven't excercised in a while either so hopefully tomorrow after my second pill, I will have a go on my trampoline, cos I love it and I know it shakes the fat cells around.
I know I can do this weight loss business, you girls have already been an inspiration to me and I generally chck into the page every day, so I know the support will be there even if I don't pay twelve bucks to stand on WW scales....
SO, I am now changing my weigh in day to a Monday, so I'll start (finger's crossed) with a loss on the weekly weigh in thread next Monday.
Right, it's now 10.30 p.m. here, you are all probably snoring right now, but you'll have to be up soon, whilse I get to snore for a bit...so I'm off to my pit. With pen & Lew cos Dave is away...
have a great day everyone, hope to talk to you all soon,
Chris.
Old 05-22-2002, 02:38 AM   #365  
diva of the diet

Chris- we aren't going until the 1st of June but it won't be long!! EEEEEK! I have mixed feelings about it but if the sun shines it could be a pleasant experience ha h a.
a whole week in a caravan, a good rehearsal for 2 whole weeks in a caravan in the summer hols hee hee!!
Old 05-22-2002, 04:05 AM   #366  

Hello Chris, hope you are not in too much pain.

TQ, whereabouts in Devon are you going? I live in Barnstaple, north Devon. We once went on a family holiday to north Wales, it started off okay but we had torrential rain all week and nearly ended up killing each other! We came home a day early in the end. Sorry, don't mean to put you off, I'm sure your family is not as dysfunctional as mine

Only 2 days until BB!
Old 05-22-2002, 11:38 AM   #367  
diva of the diet

We are going to a campsite called Ruda which is situated at Croyde Bay.
www.ruda.co.uk

Praying for sunshine after todays weather!!
Old 05-22-2002, 01:34 PM   #368  

I went to bed at 9 last night very strange behaviour if I fail my training I am going to blame my "helper" who is very good at knocking all confidence out of me the silly moo! Oh well BB to look forward to!
Old 05-22-2002, 04:03 PM   #369  
diva of the diet

You can do it Veggie, bad helper !!! Hope the next couple of days are better for you
Old 05-23-2002, 03:21 AM   #370  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Hi Everyone

Its great to be back. Its been horrible not having a computer - I was really surprised just how much I missed it and especially posting here. I got sent a virus during and instant messenger conversation, then while I was trying to disinfect that the motor packed in, THEN when the motor was fixed I still had the first virus, but just going through my emails I found I had been sent another virus! Its been a real nightmare.... the moral of this story is whatever you do, do NOT open any attachments that come with emails that don't have any text in them (so they are blank with just the attachment) OR open any attachments at all that come through instant messenger whether or not the person you are chatting to says they are sending them.

Apart from computer problems everything is reasonably ok with me - foster training has been appalling - as usual! We are down to just five people in the group now (we started off in February at the first training session with around 45!)

Chris - what on earth did you do to your shoulder??

TQ - rather you than me.... I can't imagine anything worse than going on holiday with my (or Kevin's) family. You are a brave woman and I hope the sun shines for you.

Veggie - WELL DONE!!!!!!!!! Ignore the 'helper' and show her how the job ought to be done!

That bloke over on the 100lbs is a bit of alright! Hmmmmmm!!!!!
Old 05-23-2002, 03:52 AM   #371  

Welcome back Sarah We have all missed you!

TQ, Croyde is lovely, its only about 8 miles from where I live. You have to drive right past my house to get there!

Veggie, don't take any notice of horrible people you have to work with, some people are just so small minded.
Old 05-23-2002, 04:35 AM   #372  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Hiya Phoebe - what a lovely part of the world to live in!
Old 05-23-2002, 05:24 AM   #373  
Theres no stopping me now

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear meeeeeeeee, happy birthday to me.

21 again. The boys got me off to a good start this morning, with Sean announcing to the world in general that I'm now as old as his dad.

My sisters coming round tonight, she was at mums last night and will no doubt have the tin opener from the 99p shop all wrapped up from mum - good job I know she's only winding me up, next time she is in my house she can open all the tins.

best go do some work. Veggie just ignore the horrible people. They say you should imagine them naked and that will make it all better - me I just ignore them, they are not worth worrying about. If she keeps denting your confidence it's her that has the problem not you.

Really must do some work, busy busy busy
Old 05-23-2002, 07:02 AM   #374  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL!!
Old 05-23-2002, 07:42 AM   #375  
diva of the diet

Default Birthday greetings!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL!

Hope you have a brilliant day! You deserve it!
Closed Thread