UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2002, 03:42 AM   #181  

I like that idea! I may sue my employer for all the yummy freshly baked bread rolls they supply in the staff restaurant. Don't even get me started on the chocolate selection. Its so unfair as most of us here sit at a desk all day! I'm going to have to start walking at lunchtime again, are you in with that idea Carol?
Old 04-23-2002, 07:42 AM   #182  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Ooooohhhhh!! Frightening stuff happened this morning! My new walking buddy sort of semi-collapsed on me mid-walk and had to lie down for half an hour to recover a bit before taking it very easy coming home. I suppose it was the warm weather and unaccustomed exercise. Very scary though - we were about a mile and a half away from anywhere I could have got help from. I didn't even think we were going that fast... Next time I'm taking my mobile with me - if there is a next time....!
Old 04-23-2002, 08:28 AM   #183  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

OOh Sarah, that sounds a bit scary, you need the mobile next time....if there is going to be one!!

Well I had a brilliant holiday at the weekend, the caravan park was really great but we went to see friends who live up there on Saturday morning and stayed with them until it was time to come home, great to see old friends. Food wise I did ok but too many alcoholic drinks involved, I don't feel bad about it I enjoyed it

Can't wait to go again!!
Old 04-23-2002, 08:38 AM   #184  
Consistency + Balance

I just found out that there is no limit on how long one of these threads can be and it shouldn't be any slower to load than a very short thread. I wish I had found out sooner....!
Old 04-23-2002, 09:57 AM   #185  

Scary mary! Next time I'll rush and put her in recovery position if you like!

I have a 90 mins computer test on friday 2nd part of interview sigh had a listen in on the phones this morning I liked that as am nosey if thats how you spell it had spelling and geography test as well
Old 04-23-2002, 10:27 AM   #186  
Consistency + Balance

Well... that would be me out of the running for THAT job! I am no good at geography at all. I had a job once (for one whole week) routing multi drop lorries delivering to Sainsbury supermarkets and I had them trailing all over the UK - the drivers loved me.... LOADS of overtime!

Good luck for Friday. What sort of call centre is it??

I have got to do some first aid training on this fostering course - wish I could have done it before this morning. I popped over to see if she is OK and she STILL wants to carry on with it .... mad woman!
Old 04-23-2002, 09:12 PM   #187  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Veggie, good luck for Friday luvey. Sarah, wow...you lead an exciting life. Do you know what caused your new bud to feel strange? At least she's willing to get out again and do some more, she's got guts, bless.
Piggin' chilly here tonight ladies. We had 90 degree weather here last week and this weekend plummeted down to the 40's, tonight there's a freeze warning and earlier I had no heat and no hot water. The washing up is still waiting to be done in fact, good excise I thought...hehe.
Was surprised when I came into the page here to see it's all different, looks great though, looks like the original 3FC have been busy.
There's some very nice looking cookies on the top of this page too, says they're sugar free too, I'll have to look them out next time I go food shopping. Wonder how many points they are each.
It's weigh in day tomorrow. I actually have been excellently good this week and don't feel as if I've lost a thing, so finger's crossed that I have please.
My WW bud has been down to Disney World todday with her daughter who is five and has special needs. The sunshine club organised for them to go, they left at six this morning and flew donw and should get back here around midnight. Her daughter was so excited so I ope they've had a great day together.
Right, that's it for now, everyone have a good day tomorrow.
Chris.
Old 04-24-2002, 03:19 AM   #188  

Oh dear god sack me as mod if you want I think I've just deleted Sarahs post will she ever forgive me I tried to quote but clicked edit then it showed up as Sarahs post then I deleted the one I posted and Sarahs went HELP!

This is what I tried to quote wish I hadn't bothered now

Sarah - Where IS everybody???? It is really quite round here just recently!

Me - QUITE ROUND HA HA HA HA HA HA! Couldn't let that one slip by! I am certainly quite round myself.
Old 04-24-2002, 03:23 AM   #189  
Phat Chick

I'm still here folks. Just tired and peed off big time. ToM 11 days and counting and I have managed to polish off two tubs of haagen dazs strawberry shortcake icecream to replinish my lost energy

I'm up to date on most of the posts, but feeling so cr@p didn't think I could contribute anything remotely positive.

Thanks for the email SAS
Old 04-24-2002, 03:28 AM   #190  

11 days yuck I've been there!

Am going away now to hand head in shame.
Old 04-24-2002, 04:07 AM   #191  
Consistency + Balance

Ooops!! Never mind - I'll try and remember what I wrote... I know it was something about eating chips after foster training last night! Maybe best left unrepeated...

Eleven days.... oh, poor you, BPB! I've never experienced that but it must be really exhausting. I think I would dive in to the Haagen Daz Strawberry Shortcake icecream as well (note to self: must give that one a try...!) Sounds like you need to visit your doctor, eleven days and counting just can't be right....!

I think I also just mentioned in my disappearing post that my new exercise companion thinks she felt badly yesterday because the most exercise she normally does is walk to the car or around the supermarket. She is **** bent on coming with me again today though. I am prepared this time - bottle of water and mobile phone all packed and ready to go.

Oh - I remember some more... I said that we have lost a lot of people off of foster training - we started in the same room in February with 45 people and it was very.... cosy! Now we have only got 14 people left - and I think a couple of them won't be back next week. Its very difficult having to get to the Council House by 6pm if you have been working all day and then doing all this traumatic/emotional stuff for three hours when you are already exhausted. (That doesn't apply to me really, just about everyone else works fulltime though!)
Old 04-24-2002, 08:21 AM   #192  

Oh I've done 11 days plus loads of times! I've also done so heavy all I could do was lie in bed TOO MUCH DETAIL
Old 04-24-2002, 05:32 PM   #193  
Phat Chick

If it's a detail competition you're after.............
Old 04-25-2002, 02:49 AM   #194  
Consistency + Balance

GROSS!!!!!!

Not having that problem any more is the ONLY benefit to having had a hysterectomy!
Old 04-25-2002, 03:17 AM   #195  

I'm sitting here in white shirt and black jacket and trousers been told its to much and will be mistaken for doctor but am not changing! Am sick of going to interviews and being over dressed but I guess its expected is it I'm confused!
Closed Thread