View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2006, 02:47 PM   #3616  
Sarge

She's lucky she's in Jersey and I'm in Philly, I'll tell ya that right now.
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:24 PM   #3617  
♪ Rock on! ♪

....Good EVE-A-NING CHICKIES.....ROCKER here, hard at work trying to bring in the money! HAH! Believe that and I have some swamp land in Florida to sell ya! LMFAO!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:15 AM   #3618  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES! ROCKER is one happy chick this morning ...my parents got in around 4:30am! YEAH! I was so excited to see them I starting crying....but they were happy tears! I made a quick breakfast for them before they went to sleep. I didn't have the heart to wake them to let them know I was leaving to come to work so I just left a note. They may or may not be there when I go home for lunch...will be heading to WVA for the wedding tomorrow, then back to my place on Sunday evening.

Needless to say I'm extremely tired this morning b/c I could barely sleep wondering when they would get here! It's all good though b/c I will hit the hay early tonite since they won't be here. I'm *hoping* to leave work early today if I can...worked til 8:30 last night!

ROCKER left her at home so there will be no paperwork getting done this morning! You should see how close I have to sit to the puter to type this! LMFAO!

Tomorrow S and I are going on a SOUL bus trip to NY to see them play the Dragons. We went last year and had a lot of fun...this year though the game doesn't start til 7:30pm! God only knows when we'll get back to Philly, then back home. We're meeting at CBP which will be a lot better than the hole we met at last year! GO SOUL!

Guess that covers if for now so SPILLIE-TWIDDLE-VIVA & DUTCHIE: HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

Oh wait: I forgot...lost 2.6 this week at WI! Don't know how in the **** that happened b/c I wasn't OP most of the time nor was I working out much due to all this going on with my GF, but I'll take it. That's the first loss I've had in over 3 weeks! I wasn't gonna mention it given that I wasn't OP but I decided to anyway. I've got a LONG, LONG way to go but I will one day get there!

Last edited by RockerChick; 04-28-2006 at 08:27 AM.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:14 AM   #3619  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

How are you all doing? I am doing a little better and staying up beat for K's sake. All is well, he is home and safe. I have been on the phone, computer and in person looking for options. I'm sure this is going to be a long month, but I have faith right now that all will turn out for the best.

CHICKIE good to hear that your GF is doing better and that your parents arrived safely. CONGRATS ON THE LOSS!!! AWESOME!!!!

HELLO TWIDDLE, VIVA and DUTCHIE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 09:42 AM   #3620  
The Vegas Strip

Good morning! TGIF! I am so happy it's Friday. DBF is working at the Penn Relays today so he'll be up after he's done there. That should give me a little time to run to the grocery store. Then we have to go to the mall so he can get a movie he wants and I can look for some new glasses. Tomorrow we have our date at the Melting Pot - not OP but oh well!
Spillie: If you need any help let me know! Maybe you could check out craigslist for apt. listings? Good luck! ((HUGS)) to you and K.

Rocker: So happy your parents are here! Have fun tomorrow on your trip! And congrats on the loss! That's fantastic!!

Hi Twiddle and Dutchie!!

I was supposed to sit with someone today to learn new stuff, but that's been postponed until Monday. Hmmm, maybe I'll sneak out kinda early...

Have a good day and groovy weekend!

VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 10:29 AM   #3621  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Old 04-28-2006, 10:32 AM   #3622  
Sarge

Good morning chicklets!

Too much going on, too little time!

ROCKER - Glad to hear your parents made it! At least you get to spend a little time with them, right? Have fun at the Soul game tomorrow. And congrats on the loss!!

SPILLIE - Good luck with everything.

VIVA - Have fun at the Melting Pot! And I fully encourage skipping out a little early.

Night from **** last night. Was supposed to go home, get my car, change, and drive to Boathouse Row for a dragon boat meeting at 6:30. Train never came. (One came at 5:40, but it was so packed that I didn't even make it to the door to get on!) Ended up walking, in my work clothes (and boots!) to the meeting and back afterwards. *sigh* Talk about getting some exercise!

I was so exhausted by the time I got home. I couldn't even get up to run this morning. But I weighed myself, and it read 159.5 (1.5 less than yesterday's official WI)! I know it's not official, but I really do love seeing that "5" in there!

That's it. I have a headache. Trying to get things done here at work. Have a good one.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:26 PM   #3623  
The Vegas Strip

I just drank a 24 oz coffee and I'm sitting here yawning...

I wish caffeine did something for me!
Old 05-01-2006, 07:53 AM   #3624  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

Well it was a very quiet weekend. I didn't get to work this weekend; my friends store was burned down last week. I didn't find out till I showed up for work Saturday morning and there it was. I felt so bad for him. Apparently it happened on Monday night and he had been trying to get a hold of me and was not able to. He has lost everything that he has worked so hard for in the last 10yrs. He has insurance but they will not pay of course until they are good and ready, and they are looking to see if it was arson. Of course if they find that it was arson, then an investigation with the police needs to be done because they need to find out who did it. In the meantime, my friend is so lost. Hopefully this will not drag out for him and he will be up and running in no time.

This was the week for my coming to terms with myself. After a month of keeping close tabs of what I am doing OP, I realize that I am just wasting my time. I know everything that I need to do to accomplish this weight loss, but continue to sabotage myself and continue to make excuses for myself and continue to just not work the plan the right way. I am stepping back and taking a breather. I can't handle all this right now; I feel like it is a losing battle with everything around me. I have some decisions to make in K and my life right now that I really don't want to make, but need to make. I will keep you updated.

BTW, with me not having this second job now...I need to back out of our outing. Sorry, but I have no choice; the second job was giving me a little freedom. So I'm back to sqaure one, no extra money for extra curricular activities. UGH!!

WELL HAVE A GREAT SUNNY DAY!!

TTYL!
Old 05-01-2006, 08:17 AM   #3625  
♪ Rock on! ♪

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....just lost my long post. WTF?
Old 05-01-2006, 08:37 AM   #3626  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Ok…trying this in Word then will cut/paste. I HATE it when this site kicks you off line. Grrrrrr……..

Morning CHICKIES! Had a whirlwind weekend and ROCKER is dragging BIG TIME!!!! My NY trip….UGH. Let’s just say I don’t think I’ll be doing that again…at least I don’t think so. To top it all off, we lost! They played like a bunch of girls. We didn’t get home til 2:30am….then I was back up and at the Acme by 7am! Did my grocery shopping, came home and did some cleaning, laundry, made soup and a cake. When my parents came back from the wedding in WVA, we went out to dinner then to Lowes to get the paint we need to start the renovations! I’m really excited about that…they say change is good so I think this will kinda be a fresh start for me!

Felt a little punky when I got up this morning…started out to work then had to hurry back to go to the bathroom…feeling a little better but still have the chills somewhat and a bit of a headache. I prolly caught something from one of those yahoos in NY.

So, ya’ll know my struggles about my weight. I can’t explain it but ever since my parents have been here I’ve kinda had a revelation of sorts! I’ve realized that yes while food is important, it’s not something I need to obsess over and constantly think about. There are other things far more important in life to deal with. Ever since then, something has clicked and I feel so much better. I’m making healthier choices and eating only when hungry and not when I’m bored or upset. Ex: last night we went to one of my favorite diners…I got a grilled chicken sandwich that came with onion rings (ROCKER PUFFY HEARTS ONION RINGS!!!)…I ate the Sammie and DID NOT TOUCH ONE ONION RING…I saved them for my dad but he didn’t eat them either. Later on when we got home I served the cake…didn’t eat any b/c I wasn’t hungry. Yes, I could have stuffed myself anyway but I didn’t. YAY ME!

SPILLIE: sorry to hear about your friends store…hopefully the insurance company wont take long to do something! HUGS TO YOU!!! ….I’m here if you need me.

VIVA: I’m mean, PASTRY CHEF VIVA!!! Excited for your class this week?

TWIDDLE: hey, been meaning to ask you…when you went to see Buffet last year at CBP, how was it? I’m going to see Jovi there in July.

DUTCHIE: how are things?

OK, that about covers it. TTYL!
Old 05-01-2006, 09:39 AM   #3627  
The Vegas Strip

Good morning. I can't believe it's Monday again--just doesn't seem fair! I have a busy week this week between work and after work. Wednesday I get my hair cut and Thursday my class starts! Yay. I'm excited. We drove there on Saturday before dinner, and that was a BIG mistake because of the Penn Relays. Oops. I kinda forgot about that. Not to mention the fact that I won't be going the way that we went on Saturday because it's not really the best way to go. It took us through some bad parts that even DBF said he wouldn't go--and therefore doesn't want me going there myself, even during daylight hours. So I guess I'll just have to go the regular way - get off 76 at 30th Street and then head up to 42nd and Walnut that way. It'll probably take me forever around rush hour, but at least it'll be safer.

We went to the Melting Pot on Saturday and because of all of the traffic we were late for our reservation. It was for 7:30 and we didn't get there til 8:05 or so. AND I dropped DBF off in front of the restaurant so he could go in and tell them we were there, and then I went and looked for a parking spot. I hit the jackpot because I saw someone coming out of a spot near 13th and Arch so I waited and got the spot. Whew. He said they had just taken our name off the list, but they put it back on. We had to wait about 15 minutes or so but then we got seated. Dinner was so good, but I ate so much that I was SO full afterwards...I could barely move. Seriously. My stomach hurt so bad. This morning I stepped on the scale and I was down 1.5 lbs. from last week's weigh-in. I have NO clue how since this past week I haven't been really counting points. I've been making better choices and eating when I'm hungry, but I haven't been obsessing over points. Maybe that's the key to everything? Who knows. I'm sure it'll catch up with me soon...but for right now (this week) that's what is working. I hope that the scale cooperates tomorrow for WI!

SPILLIE: Sorry to hear about your friend's store. That's horrible! Hope everything with K is going okay. Let me know if you need anything! Hope you found everything on Saturday!

ROCKER: Sorry to hear about the game on Saturday! So happy your parents are there!! How long are they staying? Do they know?

Hi Twiddle and Dutchie!
Old 05-01-2006, 10:15 AM   #3628  
The Vegas Strip

Oh yeah, the Melting Pot is opening in King of Prussia in August! Yay. I have to check that one out when it opens!!
Old 05-03-2006, 08:15 AM   #3629  
♪ Rock on! ♪

YO CHICKIES.......where are all of you????????
Old 05-03-2006, 08:22 AM   #3630  
PR Aug 2005

Cool

Good Morning Chicas,

How is everyone this gorgeous morning? It is so beautiful out there, it took all my effort just to come in. But I'm here and well that's it...I'm here.

Not much going on so I'll just say HI and get to work that I have been ignoring for about a week.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!