View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2006, 11:25 AM   #3466  
Sarge

Good morning chicklets!

ROCKER - Did you go to the gym yesterday? I have a feeling I already know the answer to that, so my next question is, why not?????? Glad to hear you're restarting again today. Stick to it! And we're here to give you some tough love if you need it.

ROCKER and SPILLIE - Thank you!! For what, you ask? For the GC from Italian Bistro for my birthday. Guess where DH and I went to dinner last night? Guess who completely went off plan last night? So much for leftovers. *sigh* But it was tasty, and we enjoyed it, so thank you both!

Not much going on here. Just trying to recover from the eat-fest last night. Went running this morning, and am planning on working out this evening as well. But, I am going clothes shopping after work, first! I have a coupon for $30 off a $75 purchase, so figured I'd see if I could take advantage of that. Maybe get some stuff on clearance, on sale, or whatever and totally clean up for $45! We'll see.

Tomorrow's plan is to clean out some more closets in our house, to get things together to sell. If it's nice out, maybe we'll get out to do something, too. Sunday we're going to my dad's for dinner, along with my bro and SIL. Should be fun. Haven't seen any of them since January.

I think that's about it. Hope you're all well (I know you're not all mentally well, but that's another story!). Happy Friday!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:12 PM   #3467  
PR Aug 2005

LUNCH
chicken breast w/sauteed mixed vegetables

DIDN'T HAVE MY SNACK THIS MORNING

AFTERNOON SNACK WILL BE FROM THIS MORNING
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:14 PM   #3468  
PR Aug 2005

Yeah VIVA, I thought about it afterwards; I could probably live with TWIDDLE and CHICKIE, but I would probably go crazy with you there.

TWIDDLE so good to hear that you enjoyed your GC even if it was a little Off Plan.
Old 04-07-2006, 01:28 PM   #3469  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE
Yeah VIVA, I thought about it afterwards; I could probably live with TWIDDLE and CHICKIE, but I would probably go crazy with you there.
Oh WHEW! I'm in the clear. I was worried about it all morning! Yay!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:34 PM   #3470  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE

TWIDDLE so good to hear that you enjoyed your GC even if it was a little Off Plan.
I'm in if there's gonna be some alcohol involved. LMFAO!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:35 PM   #3471  
♪ Rock on! ♪

TWIDDLE: yep, you guessed it: I didn't go and I do not have a good reason as to why I didn't either. I will be looking to you and the rest of the CHICKIES for some tough love for sure. I can't believe I can't get a grip on this. Hopefully today is the beginning of me doing just that!
Old 04-07-2006, 01:38 PM   #3472  
♪ Rock on! ♪

water:
48oz before lunch

LUNCH:
24oz water (0)
1 ff hotdog (1)
1 slice 2% cheese (1)
1 slice lt. bread (.5)
1 Lean Gormet lasagna (5)
snack: 1c grapes (1)

DINNER:
not sure yet b/c I didn't thaw anything out...might be chicken if I get to the store.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:38 PM   #3473  
♪ Rock on! ♪

120 oz of water down the hatch!

BYE CHICKIES....time for me to shut this place down and get over to my other building. Have a great weekend!
Old 04-07-2006, 06:09 PM   #3474  
PR Aug 2005

DID NOT HAVE THE TOTAL FOR A SNACK

DINNER
Homemade baked beans
russian cole slaw
ff hot dogs (1.5pts)
16oz crystal light

SNACK (if still hungry later tonight)
1 orange
water
Old 04-10-2006, 08:22 AM   #3475  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

Isn't it a gorgeous out. The is so bright and beautiful. I hope it stays like this all week and the weekend to come. I'm going to try and post all that I this weekend, but it has become a big blur to me since I was trying to stay OP but ended up eating a lot of non-Core foods due to my post-PMSing. I always do this so I was half expecting it. I ended staying the same at WI which actually is pretty considering that the week after my period I usually have gained 2 - 3lbs. So staying the same is good. Even though with all that I ate I'm sure that all went to ****.

I hope all had a great weekend and a relaxing one at that. Not much else going on. I'll be back with my journaling.

HAVE A WONDERFUL BLESSED DAY!!!
Old 04-10-2006, 08:39 AM   #3476  
PR Aug 2005

DIDN'T HAVE THE SNACK ON FRIDAY.

SATURDAY
BREAKFAST
homemade ham and vegetable noodle soup(2pts)
1 1/2 servings angel food cake (4pts)
10oz diet coke

LUNCH
roasted chicken
yuca
10oz bottled water

DINNER
Applebee's Steak Teriyaki and Shrimp dinner w/steamed vegetables, ww core menu
1 corona (?)

SUNDAY
homemade ham and vegetable noodle soup(4pts)
sanconcho w/white rice (2pts)
tortilla chips (?)
bean dip
hummus
popcorn
peanuts(4pts)
10oz diet coke
passion fruit smoothie(?)
flan(?)
20oz bottle of diet ginger ale
gourmet cheesecake cake(trillion pts)

Notice I did not write water down, I forgot to drink water instead I was drinking Diet Coke, a big no no for me. I can't just have one sip.

Old 04-10-2006, 08:48 AM   #3477  
The Vegas Strip

This weekend was just a disaster food wise.

Dinner Friday
Thin n Crispy pizza hut pizza (20)
Ice cream from Friendly's (no freakin' clue)

Saturday
Pita pizza (6)
Noodles (4)
London Broil (7)
Potatoes (4)
Mississippi Mud Pie Smart one (3)
a few spoons of DBF's oreo ice cream

Sunday
Grilled Cheese (5?)
Doritos (they were DBF's) (5)
a few spoons of Oreo ice cream (2?)
Brushetta chicken (7)
noodles and cheese (6)
Whipped peanut butter and FF cool whip (5)
Vitamuffin (1)
APs earned = 4
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:09 AM   #3478  
Sarge

Good morning chicklets!

Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was great! Saturday, I ran about 3.5 miles, did meal planning/grocery shopping for the week, started cleaning out the guest room closet (which has to be done by Saturday when my mom arrives!), made mini cheesecakes for dessert on Sunday, cooked a tasty crockpot dinner, and went bowling with friends.

Sunday, I ran a 5K+, and then we went to my dad's for dinner, with my bro and SIL, and went for a walk after dinner. What gorgeous weather we had!

I feel pretty good about my weekend, eating-wise. Saturday night I limited myself to 3 beers total (2 at bowling, and 1 at the bar afterwards). DH was chugging away, pigged out on food from Wawa (I didn't have anything), and was hungover on Sunday. And at Sunday's off-plan dinner, I could've really gone nuts, but I kept everything in check and didn't go overboard, and had planned a low-point dinner at home to counter-balance it.

Oh, and Friday night I went clothes shopping. Got some really neat spring/summer tops, and a couple pairs of pants. I tried the pants in a size 10, and they fit and I could breathe, but they were still just a little too tight to wear in public, so I bought 12s again.

This week is a short week. We took off on Thursday to go to the Ben Franklin exhibit at the National Constitution Center, and Friday is a company holiday. Hopefully the week will go quickly! Saturday is the Clean Air 5K...really looking forward to it. Then Mom's coming down for dinner and staying overnight to go to church and have brunch at our house on Sunday. If the weather's nice, we'll probably go biking Sunday afternoon.

I think that's it for now. I'll try to post a journal thread. (BTW, SPILLIE, Corona's are 3 points each.) Hope you're all doing well. At least it's sunny and getting warmer!!
Old 04-10-2006, 09:29 AM   #3479  
Sarge

Friday
Dinner

Leftover Chicken Pot Pie (5)

Snack
Don't remember...

Saturday
Breakfast

Toasted English muffin (1)

Snack
WW Ice Cream Cone (2)

Lunch
Boca Burger & Baked Beans (4)

Snack
Don't remember...

Dinner
Crockpot Chicken & Beans (5)

Snack(?)
Beer (6)
Baked Lays (3)

Sunday
Breakfast

Veggie Omelette & Toast (2)

Lunch
Chicken ala King & Waffles (?)
Pickled Beets (?)
Cranberry Sauce (?)
Fruit Salad (1)
Mini Cheesecake (2)

Snack
Mini Cheesecake (2)

Dinner
Spinach-Parmesan Pie (6 - 2 servings)

Snack
Skinny Cow Ice Cream (2)

APs - Running and bowling on Saturday
Running and walking on Sunday
Old 04-10-2006, 09:37 AM   #3480  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chickies...real quick one from me b/c today's gonna be nuts and needless to say my morning has already been nuts.

My weekend was good...Sat I WORKED MY AZZ OFF AT THE GYM. Yes, you read that right: I WORKED MY AZZ OFF AT THE GYM!

Yesterday went to the Soul game...wasn't into it at all and was ready to leave by the end of the 3rd quarter...we did end up leaving early and missed the exciting finish. Oh well, I'm still happy we left when we did.

Ok, gotta go. SPILLIE-TWIDDLE-VIVA-DUTCHIE: have a great day!