View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2006, 08:31 AM   #3511  
PR Aug 2005

DINNER LAST NIGHT
ww spaghetti w/ground chicken
chicken ceasar salad with 1/2 tbsp dressing (1pt?)
10oz diet coke
16oz bottled water

45min aerobics (pts?) doesn't matter

BREAKFAST
oatmeal made with skim milk
1/2 cup skim milk
coffee wskim milk and splenda
1 banana
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 08:43 AM   #3512  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

Isn't a beautiful day out! Anyone want to play hookey and hang out at the park? Man I hate these days when I have to work and it is gorgeous out!!!

Had a wonderful evening again, did my workout of aerobics and abdominals. Didn't get to bed till 11:00 last night but was up and going this morning at 5:30, don't ask me how. It must be the excersise and the wonderful weather combined. Anyway it is an incentive to keep going to the gym.

TWIDDLE are we going to start up on our walking again now that the weather has changed for the better. And if we are e-mail me, please. BTW, how are you feeling today?

CHICKIE how is your GF doing?

HELLO VIVA, and DUTCHIE.
Old 04-12-2006, 09:12 AM   #3513  
Sarge

Good morning chicklets!

I feel so much better today. I did sense a slight tinge of a headache this morning, but it's nothing like yesterday. By the evening, I was pretty good, and got most things done around the house that I wanted to do while DH was at the hockey game.

SPILLIE - Sure we can start back up! I also have a friend from the GDT who is in the area (further north), so if we're getting together in my neck of the woods, she might join us. We'll discuss via e-mail, for sure. Good job on working out!!

My evening was good. Went to the store on the way home from work and got a huge salad, and the Lean Pockets pizza pocket. I was going to get Bagel Bites, but saw the LPs instead, and for only 3 points each, it was pretty good, and much healthier (I only had 1). I moved around a bunch of stuff in the garage and moved stuff down from the guest room closet that we're trying to clean out. Also straightened up downstairs a little bit, finalized the menu for Easter brunch, and made Easter baskets for us and my mom. Finally filed our state taxes (for the first time, we don't owe - woo hoo!) and completed the correction form for our federal taxes. Sat and watched TV for a little bit too, in between all of that.

I got up this morning and ran. Wasn't sure how it was going to go after yesterday's headache, so I took it nice and slow. Didn't run as far, but at least I got the workout in, and it felt good.

Hmmmm...I think that's about it. Hope you all have a great day! It's my last day in the office this week, so I'm a happy camper!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 09:22 AM   #3514  
PR Aug 2005

Twiddle hope you have a good time off and a very Happy Easter
Old 04-12-2006, 09:58 AM   #3515  
Sarge

You too, SPILLIE, and all you other Chicks!
Old 04-12-2006, 10:00 AM   #3516  
The Vegas Strip

I'm having a crappy week--can't wait for tomorrow to be over so I can start the long weekend. Yesterday's battle with the scale was horrible--it said I was up 2.5 lbs. I had a few things here and there that I shouldn't have...but I'm sorry, it wasn't enough to gain 2.5 freakin' pounds. Then today I woke up and my left eye is majorly swollen and it hurts. I have a HUGE FEAR of eye drops, eyes, etc. so I do NOT want to go to the doctors. So far today it hasn't gotten any better. I guess if it's not better by tomorrow morning I'll have to make a doctor's appointment, but I'm scared to death!

SPILLIE: Good for you for going to the gym.

TWIDDLE: Have a good long weekend.

Hi ROCKER -- I start my class on May 4th. I checked my CC and that amount is being held, so at least they got my registration form/info. I'm excited!!
DUTCHIE: Hi!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 10:01 AM   #3517  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chickies....late start for me at work today: had a doctor appt this morning...didn't get in til 9:30!

Already it's starting off yucky...woke up at 2:30--thought I was gonna burst from all the water I drank. Couldn't get back to sleep so I got up and did a few things around the apt....sat down to watch the news and I dozed off, not waking up til 7:15...and I had to be there by 8:15! ...still need to shower and get dressed. Well, I powered through the shower, got ready and when I got in the car to sit down, the button flew off my pants. GREAT....had no time to change so off I went. Luckily the zipper locks!

Anyhoo...

TWIDDLE: glad you are feeling better!

SPILLIE: GF still not good, but he's home for now. Talked to mom this morning and she said things are bad where he's concerned but he's somehow hanging on.

VIVA: when do you start your class? Do we get to sample your stuff?

DUTCHIE: hope things are going well w/you!

Ok Chickies...I have to go. ****, I 'll be leaving here shortly for an early lunch b/c I have appts all afternoon to get bid on work that needs done here...YAY! Have a great day!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 10:04 AM   #3518  
♪ Rock on! ♪

PS) I did a very bad thing this morning...I got on the scale even though my WI day is on Fridays. So far I've only lost 1 freakin pound...i was hoping it would be more since I'm back to exercising regularly and b/c I started walking. BOO HISS. BUT...I won't let it get to me, even if I go up on Friday b/c I know my body has to regulate to all this new trauma from exercising!
Old 04-12-2006, 01:06 PM   #3519  
PR Aug 2005

LUNCH
ww spaghetti w/ground chicken
1 orange
32oz bottled water
Old 04-12-2006, 02:41 PM   #3520  
Sarge

Shake it off, ROCKER. You have 2 more days, and you also know that going to the gym is so much better for you, even if you have a temporary gain.

*SIGH*
I just found out that my job is going away. I'm really bummed, because I was really looking forward to being in this position. I've only been in it since August, and now our team is being disbanded. I'll still have a job, so not a big deal there, but being in this group was just about the only thing keeping me here. Now, I don't know what I'm going to do.
*SIGH*

If I don't talk to you ladies again, have a happy Easter. I may post tomorrow after my WI, since I'm anticipating a good one (given that I had a 2-pound gain over the last 2 weeks, and also TOM). But if I don't, I'll see you guys next week!
Old 04-12-2006, 03:02 PM   #3521  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiddle-my-thumbs
Shake it off, ROCKER. You have 2 more days, and you also know that going to the gym is so much better for you, even if you have a temporary gain.

*SIGH*
I just found out that my job is going away. I'm really bummed, because I was really looking forward to being in this position. I've only been in it since August, and now our team is being disbanded. I'll still have a job, so not a big deal there, but being in this group was just about the only thing keeping me here. Now, I don't know what I'm going to do.
*SIGH*

If I don't talk to you ladies again, have a happy Easter. I may post tomorrow after my WI, since I'm anticipating a good one (given that I had a 2-pound gain over the last 2 weeks, and also TOM). But if I don't, I'll see you guys next week!

Consider it shaken! I'm not getting upset over it...was just excited b/c I know I'm doing what I need to do and wanted to see if I had lost. I went back over my journals and my body will typically gain around 3 pounds when I start back to this kind of exercising again before it will start losing!

Sorry to hear about your position, TWIDDLE! Have a great EASTER!!!!!
Old 04-13-2006, 08:24 AM   #3522  
♪ Rock on! ♪

BREAKFAST:
2c skim milk (4)
1 LC meal (5)
coffee w/cream (1)
snack: 2 Wawa soft pretzels (9)..will be morning and afternoon snack!
Old 04-13-2006, 08:32 AM   #3523  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chickies! I am so happy today b/c when I leave here, I don't come back til TUESDAY...WOO FREAKIN HOO!!! ...not that I'm excited about that or anything. LMFAO!

Not much new here....I may even try to sneak out early and head to the mall to look for new make up--gotta find something that is oil-free. This oughta be good b/c I don't wear a lot of make up to begin with!

VIVA: how's that eye? I'm thinking you should really try and get a hold of your eye doctor!

SPILLIE: how was your night? I didn't get the rest I wanted so hopefully this weekend I will.

TWIDDLE: not sure if you'll check in from home but if you do, waddup?

DUTCHIE: how are things with you?

Ok CHICKIES, I have to go get my day started--have a good one!

Last edited by RockerChick; 04-13-2006 at 08:42 AM.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:47 AM   #3524  
♪ Rock on! ♪

HAPPY EASTER TO MY FAVORITE CHICKIES!

Old 04-13-2006, 08:47 AM   #3525  
The Vegas Strip

ROCKER: My eye is worse today I tried to call the eye doctor this morning again (tried yesterday but kept ringing and ringing) - they don't open til 9am so I'll call then. I really hope I can get an appointment, although I'm scared to death

Gotta get my journal post together shortly.
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote