View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2006, 11:28 AM   #2866  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiddle-my-thumbs

I'll e-mail you the directions when we get closer to the 25th. DON'T FORGET TO LET HER KNOW IF IT'S BEFORE OR AFTER HOOTERS! ROFLMAO!

Oh, and just so you all know (Spillie was a little concerned about this last night), I won't be drinking at bowling. So get over your surprise now. WTF? I may not a whole lot either since I'll be partaking in tailgating festivities early the next morning!

ROCKER - Oh, and you can take us off the reservation, but since you used your credit card, you'll still have to pay! hahahahahahahahah!

DUTCHIE: never heard of SECRET SERVICE but it sounds like fun!

I have to say it's quite boring on here with most of you pretending to work... now stop working and start playing!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:49 AM   #2867  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Something weird is going on around here...my post above wouldn't go thru, said there were problems with the server. I come back a bit later to look and it shows that TWIDDLE was the last one to post...I go into our thread and there's my first post. WTF?
Old 02-02-2006, 12:26 PM   #2868  
Sarge

OMG! I just realized, since I spent so much time rambling about what I did last night, that I forgot to tell you...I lost 1.5 this week! Woo hoo!! Of course, I had gained 1 last week, so it's a net loss of 0.5 for 2 weeks, but I'll take it!

BTW, hugs to you, ROCKER.
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 03:32 PM   #2869  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiddle-my-thumbs
OMG! I just realized, since I spent so much time rambling about what I did last night, that I forgot to tell you...I lost 1.5 this week! Woo hoo!! Of course, I had gained 1 last week, so it's a net loss of 0.5 for 2 weeks, but I'll take it!

BTW, hugs to you, ROCKER.

WTG, TWIDDLE!!!! .....and thanks--I don't know why I'm being tested so much lately...
Old 02-03-2006, 07:36 AM   #2870  
PR Aug 2005

Hola Chicas,

Yesterday was brutal not being able to get online and chat with you gals. We are back to normal again around here, if you could call this place normal. I have a chithead for a boss who thinks that by yelling at someone in front of everyone, we are supposed to respect him...yeah right asswipe, think again. I yelled right back at him and he didn't like that too much. If he wants to fire me, go ahead I'm tired of all this chit around here. Enough of that.

TWIDDLE congrats on the loss. At least it wasn't a gain and you know why it happened and now you are correcting the drinking problem, oops, I mean problem, yeah just problem.

CHICKIE what can I say girl, hang in there.

DUTCHIE you are doing great on JC. Congrats on your loss, sounds like this is the program for you.

VIVA

See you all in a little bit, going to get my coffee and catch up on some real work now that all the chit has calmed down. Have a great day!
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 08:25 AM   #2871  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES! Who the **** ordered up this yucky weather??? ROCKER doesn't like it b/c it flucks up her sinuses!

I played VIVA this morning and hopped on the scale...shouldn't have done it b/c it showed a 2 pound gain. Now my WI day is Sat morning but still. BOO!\

SPILLIE: glad things are somewhat back to normal and you can chat with us again...I was getting pretty tired of talking to myself on here yesterday! I will say though that TWIDDLE popped in to keep me company for a tiny bit. DUTCHIE did to but I don't know where VIVA was!

TWIDDLE: going to any Superbowl parties on Sunday?

VIVA: how was your day yesterday and what's for dinner?

DUTCHIE: congrats again on your loss....that is so AWESOME!

Ok, that's it for now. Almost done my coffee so it's time to fill up the water jug!
Old 02-03-2006, 08:40 AM   #2872  

<YAWN> Good morning, everyone... Had a hard time getting up this morning. I was just so nice and warm in my bed that I didn't want to get out.

TWIDDLE: Congrats on your weight loss, too. That is great. Sounds like you enjoyed your night without DH.

SPILLIE: Glad you could join us again. We missed you.

ROCKER: I heard on the news this morning that Richie Sambora and Heather Locklear are getting a divorce??? Geesh, that's such a shame. Another Hollywood marriage down the tubes. What's the world coming to?

VIVA: I hope things have calmed down for you at work.

I have nothing really new to report this morning. Just thought I'd pop in here and say hello. Hope you all have a good Friday. I'll try and get on here later on today. Talk to you later!
Dutchie08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 08:46 AM   #2873  
♪ Rock on! ♪

DUTCHIE: you are right about Richie....last night I had just gotten off the phone with a very dear friend who was at the Jovi show in DC (she called me before it started) when I saw it on tv. I have to say I'm shocked over it! I guess that explains what I've been reading on the Jovi boards that richie hasn't seemed himself lately during the concerts!
Old 02-03-2006, 08:50 AM   #2874  
Sarge

Good morning chicklets!!

It's Friday!!!! Woo hoo!!!

DH got home late last night, around 10. I just hung out around the house, since I got my list done on Wednesday night. Played around with MasterCook for a little bit, heated up leftovers for dinner, walked on the treadmill for about 45 minutes, and just chilled. It was nice.

Going out tonight after work with a friend of mine. Hopefully it won't be too late of a night, but when she and I go out we usually ended up running for the last train, so we'll see.

For the Super Bowl, we're just going to a friend's house, and I think it'll just be the 4 of us. We just decided last night. They're both taking Monday off, so I figured it was better to go over there, so they can drink and whatnot and not worry about driving, since they don't have to get up the next morning. So that's what we're doing. Pretty low-key, but I'm okay with that.

Anyone else doing anything for the Super Bowl?

ROCKER - I do my best to keep you entertained, but I can only do so much!

Alright, I think that's it for now. Have a great Friday!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 10:14 AM   #2875  
♪ Rock on! ♪

GOT SOUL?

Old 02-03-2006, 01:59 PM   #2876  
PR Aug 2005

Wow, it's been quiet here today. I just now was able to come on and see if anything new was going on. I guess not. Where is everyone, and don't say working because it's Friday and none of you ever work on Fridays.

Well if I don't get back on, I hope you all have a wonderful, fun-filled weekend. God bless.
Old 02-03-2006, 02:52 PM   #2877  
♪ Rock on! ♪

WHERE THE **** IS EVERYONE?
Old 02-03-2006, 03:03 PM   #2878  
♪ Rock on! ♪

I'll have you CHICKLETS know that sitting right here in my office is a luscious, full size choc. cake with CHEESECAKE filling and choc icing.....a gift from a caterer as a thank you for my time today. I'll also have you know I haven't even taken the tape off the box to get a good look at it. I'm gonna giv e it away b/c if I don't, the way I'm feeling today I could dive right into it!
Old 02-03-2006, 03:04 PM   #2879  
PR Aug 2005

What am I!! I was here and you weren't!!

Old 02-03-2006, 03:11 PM   #2880  
♪ Rock on! ♪

[quote=SPILLIE]What am I!! I was here and you weren't!!

I MEANT to say SPILLIE and I are here, where the **** is eveyone else?