View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2006, 11:00 AM   #3766  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL
Not much going on tonight - I'm hoping to hit Kohl's!

Tomorrow night we are going out to dinner downtown and then going to see Video Games Live.

Sunday I plan on relaxing!!

Have fun at Happy Hour, TWIDDLE. Have a few for me...

ROCKER: Hope Grandpa gets well soon!
VIVA: Kohl's is having great sales this weekend...and I believe some doorbusters starting tomorrow at 7am!

TWIDDLE: yeah, my bird story will go down as a good one I'm sure! It's dress down Friday so I have on shorts and a tee b/c I needed to get some cleaning done overhere...big wedding weekend. Thankfully I wasn't dressed in my normal work clothes. I do imagine I looked pretty funny...but still am pissed no one stopped t help me! That's ok though, 'cause ROCKER TOOK CONTROL OF THE SITUATION AND PREVAILED!!! LMFAO....

Oh and TWIDDLE: have a great time at happy hour...and I know I don't have to say this but I'm gonna anyway: please have several for me...I need it today!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:21 AM   #3767  
PR Aug 2005

GOOD MORNING CHICAS,

Sorry I haven't been around, but I was enjoying my days off. I haven't really read the posts (except to see TWIDDLE yelling at me, again). Just wanted to say HI before I left for work.

Off to my first day at work. I'm excited but at the same time tired. I didn't get home last night till 2:30am. I was doing a little early celebrating. That's all for now.

DUTCHIE, have a wonderful first day at work also.

TWIDDLE I haven't found anything yet, but I'm hopeful.

HI VIVA and CHICKIE.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:20 AM   #3768  
♪ Rock on! ♪

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPILLIE!

....AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW JOB!
Old 06-05-2006, 09:49 AM   #3769  
Sarge

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPILLIE!!!!!

Good morning all!

SPILLIE and DUTCHIE - Best of luck in your new jobs today!!

ROCKER - How's DGF? Thought of you often over the weekend.

VIVA - How was your weekend?

Friday night was fun, not as out of control as I expected, which is a good thing. Saturday and Sunday were primarily yardwork, household errands, etc. Finally got my winter and summer clothes switched. It was tough fumbling through heavy wool sweaters in the morning trying to find something to wear!

Got my veggie garden planted, for better or worse. It was a little late. The tomato plants I bought yesterday looked pitiful, so hopefully now that they're in a garden they'll be revived. I also bought some yellow squash and zucchini plants. And another kind, but it wasn't labeled, so I'm not sure what it is! I'm hoping it's eggplant, but I guess we'll find out in a couple of months!!

Guess that's about it for me. Have a great Monday, all!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:42 AM   #3770  
The Vegas Strip

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPILLIE!!!

Have a great first day of work!!!

VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:50 AM   #3771  
The Vegas Strip

Quick check-in...today has been SO busy. I had a bunch of real-time issues to take care of. I finally have a chance to breathe. I haven't even eaten my breakfast yet!

TWIDDLE: Good luck with your garden! I planted flowers a few weeks ago to put on my front porch and they are still alive! Amazing!! This is coming from someone who can't even keep a cactus alive!!

DUTCHIE: Good luck on your first day!

SPILLIE: Happy Birthday and good luck on your first day!

ROCKER: HI!!
Old 06-05-2006, 02:48 PM   #3772  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Hi CHICKIES. I'm having a very, very rough time of it. No change for my GP.....my GM was in the emergency room on Sat. What a mess. Things here at work totally SUCK. I made a huge error and am just sick about it. All the rentals from the weekend got mixed in with my stuff so I spent the better part of the morning sorting that out. With everything going on with my GP's, I haven't been able to concentrate and I'm making mistakes. NOT GOOD.

Huge azz emergency meeting tomorrow that eveyone's flipping out about...they are expecting 200+ in a building that holds 120. WTF? WHATEVER. My clean up guy for the weekend just got here...won't have time to finish so guess who has to do it????????

Ok, enough of that.

SPILLIE: hope your first day went well!

TWIDDLE: Yum, veggie garden. I don't have the space for that but if I did, I'd have one!

VIVA: how was your weekend?

DUTCHIE: how's your new job?

Ok, gotta go.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:34 AM   #3773  
Sarge

Hi all!

Anyone out there?

Hi.
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:55 AM   #3774  
PR Aug 2005

Hola Chicas,

Pretty busy here, so just a quick HI!!

CHICKIE, sorry about your GP's. I will continue to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

VIVA, I haven't been able to update since I don't have all the e-mail address here at work, but I am liking this job. Maybe if someone (no one in particular ) can send me everyone's e-mail address to my hotmail account, I can then send an e-mail with an update with work and apartment hunting.

TWIDDLE, HI!!

DUTCHIE, hope all is well in your new job as well.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:27 PM   #3775  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiddle-my-thumbs
Hi all!

Anyone out there?

Hi.

Hi. I'm here.....sorta.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:54 AM   #3776  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES. What an effin night last night. I left here at 5pm then was called back by Park Security at 6:30pm. WTF. I get here, check out the situation...not as bad as they made it seem. Anyway, as soon as I came the effin security left. WTF is that all about? I was pissed as **** b/c they called right when I was eating dinner. Yes, I actually made a healthy dinner last night which was stone cold by the time I got back. Anyway, I got a burst of energy and started doing things around the apt...was wound up as **** and didn't go to bed until around 3:15am or so...then back up by 5:45 to get ready for work.

Today will be a LONG one. My supervisor called out for tonite and I don't have a replacement. That means I'll be working from 8am til at least 10-11:30pm. OMFG I'm ready to DIE just thinking about it, especially only running on 2 hours of sleep. I can't go home in between time b/c I have a double event today...only 1 hour in between in which I have to quick clean up from the first one.

I dunno WTH's going on in FL. I talked to my granny last night and I could hardly make sense of what she was saying about my GP. Based on what she said I'm *guessing* he's in some kind of a coma but yesterday for a split second when my mom called his name he opened his eyes. WTH...I didn't even know that he was like that. I tried talking to mom about it (my P's walked in when I was taking to granny) but she was all out of sorts and had to go. My dad got on the phone next and I couldn't get anything out of him either. So, I have no idea. I don't like being in the dark like this but I will be patient until I find out some news.

Gotta go...2 summer kids on their way to help me tear down from last nights meeting. Boss calls me at 9:30 last night to tell me he's having them come first thing this morning. Ok: no need to call me at home like that at that time jackazz! Grrrr.

SPILLE-VIVA-TWIDDLE-DUTCHIE: have a great day!

Old 06-07-2006, 08:51 AM   #3777  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

CHICKIE hang in there all will be fine with the family...just have faith. Prayers being said.

I hope all are doing well. I am doing alright. This place really keeps me busy for now. I am in the process of meeting with all kinds of managers and staff and trying to figure out what exactly is my job. So far I am copy girl, . They have to figure out some stuff. But I don't mind, I'm not sitting behind a desk doing data entry. I hate data entry.

I'll be sending you all my e-mail sometime today, maybe in a little while.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
Old 06-07-2006, 01:56 PM   #3778  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Thumbs down

TWIDDLE is ignoring us today. VIVA has an excuse b/c she's in some seminar all day. I'm glad SPILLIE checked in. I'm beginning to think I talk to myself on here all the time. That's ok. Sometimes I get the best answers that way.

That is all. Carry on.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:06 PM   #3779  
♪ Rock on! ♪

It's just after 7pm and I'm still here. ROCKER IS

Old 06-07-2006, 07:19 PM   #3780  
The Vegas Strip

hi rocker...
this will be short because i'm watching "inked" - i know you'll understand
sorry to hear you're still there.
i'm so tired...i will be going to bed early tonight!
tomorrow is my friday!!!

i can't believe spillie forgot you on that email earlier...tsk tsk!
that's a fight in my neighborhood! (she's gonna flame me for that!!!)