View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2006, 10:01 AM   #3706  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

Countdown has officially started, 3 more days in this **** hole. I will be off again on Thursday, have to use up my sick time.

DUTCHIE, so sorry to hear about your GF.

CHICKIE, I know it must be hard to see them go, but you know that time will be flying by and you will be over there really soon. Call me if you need to talk. And your place looks fabulous!! Are your parents available to do mine when I move.

HELLO VIVA, and TWIDDLE!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 10:55 AM   #3707  
♪ Rock on! ♪

VIVA: don't worry about the gain...look how far you've come!!!!

SPILLIE: missed you yesterday

TWIDDLE: where are you?

DUTCHIE: hope you're doing ok!

I don't feel like working yet I have a ton of things to do. Go figure.
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:07 PM   #3708  
Sarge

Good afternoon chicklets!

ROCKER - Your apt looks fabulous! That's such a unique paint design...I love it! I wish I was that creative.

SPILLIE - Were we supposed to go walking last night? I forgot until this morning. Hope you enjoyed your day off.

VIVA - If you were OP, you were probably eating things that will make you retain water, so I'm sure that's at least some of it. Just like losing 6 pounds in a week is nearly impossible (but it "happens," just not real pounds), so is gaining it. Hopefully you'll see a big loss next week to make up for it.

Not much going on here. Slowly recovering from the 5K. Set the alarm to run yesterday morning...didn't happen. Set it for this morning...ended up getting up early to walk, but not run. Everything's feeling good though, so I should be able to run tomorrow.

Set up the meal plan for the week and went grocery shopping last night. I love it when these things are planned out. I feel so much better. Cooked a real dinner last night, and dinner's in the crockpot for tonight. Also have a pork thawing to put in the crockpot for tomorrow night, and then it's leftovers the rest of the week. Woo hoo!!

Not much else going on. Just trying to get through yet another week. Seems like that's all it is anymore. *sigh* Oh well. Hope you all are well. Talk to you soon!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:46 PM   #3709  
♪ Rock on! ♪

HEY TWIDDLE...what time do you want us for dinner?
Old 05-24-2006, 07:34 AM   #3710  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES! Got a little bit of a headache this morning but nothing major yet. Already took something so I'm hoping it will GO AWAY soon!

Not much new here...gearing up for a busy rest of the week. The super I had on last night (and who is on the rest of the week) called me from the emergency room: she took her mom in b/c of difficulty breathing and they found a mass on her brain. I told her to take care of that and not to worry b/c family is way more important than here...so there's a good chance I'll be working day and nights this week plus the weekend. She was to call me last night but didn't so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things will be ok for her....she's my best supervisor and anything I can do for her to make it easier I will.

That's about it for now so SPILLIE-TWIDDLE-VIVA-DUTCHIE: have a great day!

Old 05-24-2006, 08:02 AM   #3711  
The Vegas Strip

ROCKER...I woke up with a headache this morning too

Not much going on here. It's Wednesday, but I wish it was Friday. I can't wait for a lllooonnnggg weekend. Friday night we're going to dinner in Manayunk...I haven't been there in so long and I found a place that has great happy hour specials. VIVA can't wait for some drinks. We're taking the train too so I don't have to worry about driving! Saturday I need to clean my patio furniture so that I can sit out there with my laptop and some wine! Yum. I got this computer game that's called "Restaurant Empire" and you build your own restaurant and run it. It's so much fun! Plus, it's supposed to be lovely weather this weekend!!

Hope everything is going good with everyone.
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 08:09 AM   #3712  
♪ Rock on! ♪

VIVA: don't forget we're opening up a restuarant called JEN BON WHITNEY'S!!!!! LMFAO! Remember that? HAH!
Old 05-24-2006, 08:20 AM   #3713  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerChick
VIVA: don't forget we're opening up a restuarant called JEN BON WHITNEY'S!!!!! LMFAO! Remember that? HAH!

YES!! Definitely. If my game lets me name the next restaurant I'll call it that!!! Right now I have 4 restaurants going at once! Whew, makes me tired!! LOL!!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 08:26 AM   #3714  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL

YES!! Definitely. If my game lets me name the next restaurant I'll call it that!!! Right now I have 4 restaurants going at once! Whew, makes me tired!! LOL!!!!
LMFAO....HK 2 here we come!!!!!!!!! HAH! I'm so hoping they do another one of those shows!
Old 05-24-2006, 08:46 AM   #3715  
The Vegas Strip

ROCKER...****'s Kitchen 2 starts on June 12th!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 08:50 AM   #3716  
PR Aug 2005

Hola Chicas,

I'm not feeling too well today, I have severe cramps. I was going to stay home today, but I made plans to go out drinking tonight with some of the security guards from downstairs and I can't disappoint them...can I? So I'll stay home tomorrow and maybe go see DaVinci Code with Kenny. I read the book and I found it so interesting, but I'm sure the movie is not going to be anything like the book.

CHICKIE, hang in there and I hope all turns out well for your super.

VIVA, hopefully I will be able to find an apartment with a patio out that way as well. I can't wait to get out of this **** hole.

TWIDDLE we were supposed to walk on Monday, but it was just as well you forgot. I went out drinking on Sunday night and didn't get home til 5:00am; needless to say I spent my day off doing nothing but sleeping off my hangover.

DUTCHIE hope all is going better for you. We are here for you!

Well that's it for now. Hopefully this day will go by fast and I will be able to deal with these ppl for the next couple of days. They really are getting on my nerve now more than ever. Could it have anything to do with the fact that I'm PMSing big time?

HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Old 05-24-2006, 09:21 AM   #3717  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL
ROCKER...****'s Kitchen 2 starts on June 12th!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 09:22 AM   #3718  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE
Hola Chicas,

I'm not feeling too well today, I have severe cramps. I was going to stay home today, but I made plans to go out drinking tonight with some of the security guards from downstairs and I can't disappoint them...can I? So I'll stay home tomorrow and maybe go see DaVinci Code with Kenny. I read the book and I found it so interesting, but I'm sure the movie is not going to be anything like the book.

CHICKIE, hang in there and I hope all turns out well for your super.

VIVA, hopefully I will be able to find an apartment with a patio out that way as well. I can't wait to get out of this **** hole.

TWIDDLE we were supposed to walk on Monday, but it was just as well you forgot. I went out drinking on Sunday night and didn't get home til 5:00am; needless to say I spent my day off doing nothing but sleeping off my hangover.

DUTCHIE hope all is going better for you. We are here for you!

Well that's it for now. Hopefully this day will go by fast and I will be able to deal with these ppl for the next couple of days. They really are getting on my nerve now more than ever. Could it have anything to do with the fact that I'm PMSing big time?

HAVE A GREAT DAY.
FEEL BETTER SPILLIE!!!! And what's the deal going out drinking without us?????????
Old 05-24-2006, 09:52 AM   #3719  
Sarge

Good morning chicklets!

Well, for me at least it is. Sorry you're all feeling badly in one way or another. Hope you all feel better soon!

SPILLIE - The sacrifices we make...

ROCKER - How horrible for your super. You said the right thing though...I wish more managers, etc., were like that. Life is so much more important than these stinkin' jobs.

VIVA - Sounds like an interesting game. Between that and your class, I sense owning a cafe in your future.

Not much going on here. Got up early and did a combo walk/run, switching every 2 minutes. My quads are still healing from the 5K, but running felt good - just didn't want to overdo it.

Pork is in the crockpot for tonight - yum! Last night's chicken was good. If I can recall the recipe, I'll post it later. Gotta run...have 2 back-to-back meetings.

Later, gators!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 09:56 AM   #3720  
PR Aug 2005

TWO REASONS:

1. It was last minute.
B. I didn't have to pay a dime, my friend Frank paid for everything...dinner, drinks and after drinking munchies.