View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-2006, 02:57 PM   #3601  
PR Aug 2005

That's because you probly boke it.

I wasn't able to get on here all day. Didn't even get to say GOOD MORNING. So now I'll say GOOD NIGHT, I'm going to the back to do some filing. *Talk* to you tomorrow.
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 03:12 PM   #3602  
Sarge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE
That's because you probly boke it.
Yeah, you "boke" it.

Hi.

That is all.

Bye.
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:14 AM   #3603  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiddle-my-thumbs
Yeah, you "boke" it.

RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:18 AM   #3604  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chickies...nothing new to report here. Haven't heard from anyone since yesterday morning so I'm taking that as no news is good news....hope I'm right.

Spent last night doing laundry and dishes. Also made up the sofa bed in case my parents do make it here this weekend, but I'm guessing they may not.

That's about it for now. Have a great day!

Old 04-26-2006, 08:26 AM   #3605  
Sarge

Good morning chicklets! Happy HUMPTY-HUMP Day!

Continued prayers and hugs for you, ROCKER. At this point, I think you're safe in assuming no news is good news. They would definitely let you know otherwise.

Worked out using the Firm last night, and got a run in this morning. Might possibly mow the lawn tonight after work, depending on how soaked it is. It wasn't looking too good this morning. Our grass is so stinkin' high right now, though! Yikes!!

Not much else going on around here. Hope all is well with everyone!
Old 04-26-2006, 08:32 AM   #3606  
The Vegas Strip

Good morning. It's a bit chilly out there today! I have on a turtleneck sweater and my jacket! Burrr! At least Saturday is supposed to be beautiful (high of 65) so it won't rain on our parade for when we go out to dinner on Saturday night. Looks like we'll be able to walk around downtown like I wanted to (after dinner). I'll definitely be needing some major APs after all is said and done!

I need to call and make an appointment for my car to get an oil change and air filter replaced. I'm going to try to make the appointment for Friday. The place is 1/2 mile from my house so I can drop my car off and then walk home. I'll just work from home that day. Then I'll walk and go pick it up when it's done. That is so much more convenient than going and sitting in the waiting room of the car dealer for 1-2 hours!

Nothing much new to report. SSDD.

ROCKER: (((HUGS))) - Let me know if you need anything. And I agree, no news is good news!

Hi Twiddle, Dutchie and Spillie!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:37 AM   #3607  
♪ Rock on! ♪

I think SPILLIE's ingnoring us today.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:12 AM   #3608  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerChick
I think SPILLIE's ingnoring us today.
Isn't that fantastic!? We couldn't have wished for anything better!
Old 04-27-2006, 08:41 AM   #3609  
Sarge

Good morning chicklets!

ROCKER - Hope everything's still going okay with your GF.

Had WI this morning...lost 1/2 pound. While it's a loss, it should've been more. For some reason, I totally gorged yesterday on chocolate covered raisins, meringue cookies, and reduced fat cheetos. I ended up working out extra last night, but still...not good.

I don't know what my problem is. I can do so well, for so long, and not even be tempted, and then I begin to think I'm invincible and completely lose it. *sigh* On the plus side, I've maintained a low weight for the last 6 weeks, lower than I've maintained in the past, so that's good.

In any case, not much going on here besides eating and working out! Have a dragon boat meeting tonight...time to start getting back in the swing of things! Didn't get the lawn mowed last night, but I pulled out some of the longer blades so it didn't look quite as bad. Should be able to get that done tomorrow.

Guess that's it. Hope you all have a fantastic Thursday!
Old 04-27-2006, 09:39 AM   #3610  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

CHICKIE continue thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

YOU ALL HAVE MAIL!!! in my best AOL voice. heheheh
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:17 AM   #3611  
The Vegas Strip

Good morning!

Congrats on the loss, TWIDDLE. A loss is a loss!! At least the scale is moving in the right direction.

And SPILLIE, I don't have mail? Maybe you left me out on purpose! I wouldn't doubt it

Hey ROCKER! Hope GF is doing well.

Anyone hear from DUTCHIE? Hope she's doing well.
Old 04-27-2006, 11:24 AM   #3612  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chickies! Came in late b/c I have to work late. BOO. And now for some good news....my GF is showing improvement, sat up in the chair yesterday, ate and slept. He's out of intensive care right now and is in his own room. Granny's holding her own, and my parents are on their way up--will be here tomorrow morning sometime...they are going to try and drive straight thru if possible. Not sure how long they can stay b/c of everything going on with the GP's, but I am really excited to see them. Thanks for your continued prayers/support!

TWIDDLE: congrats on the loss and hey, it's still a loss! I'm in the same boat as you and can't get out right now. I'll get it figured out one of these days!

VIVA: when does your calss start again? I watched Top Chef last night-love that show!

SPILLIE: hugs to you my friend!

DUTCHIE: hoping all is well with you!

Guess I better go look like I'm working! Have a good one!
Old 04-27-2006, 12:40 PM   #3613  
The Vegas Strip

ROCKER: I'm so happy that GF is showing improvements! That's great news!!

My class starts ONE WEEK FROM TONIGHT! I'm excited! I still have 2 things to get! Nothing like waiting til the last week!! We are driving down on Saturday (before we go out to dinner) so that I can find the place so I know where I'm going. I want to try a different way than usual to avoid some traffic since it'll be during rush hour.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Top Chef! I DVR'd it and DBF and I will watching it on Sunday!

(((HUGS))) to Spillie!
Old 04-27-2006, 01:50 PM   #3614  
Sarge

Man, people really irk me sometimes. I just want to someone right now!!

I sent an e-mail on 4/21, requesting feedback from 3 people, but didn't include a deadline. By 4/25, I had received from 1, so I followed up with the other 2, with a deadline of end of day 4/26. By 4/27 AM, I had received 1, so I followed up with the 3rd person with a deadline of noon. 1:30, and still no response. Sent another e-mail with a cc: to someone else, and now she responds saying she's busy. Why couldn't you tell me that before now?!?!?!

GGGGRRRRR!!!

Okay, vent over.

ROCKER - Glad to hear about the improvements with GF. Hope your parents have a safe trip, and you get to enjoy some quality time with them.

VIVA - Have fun with your class! Don't forget, we're all available for taste-testing if need be!

SPILLIE - I know you ditto my GGGRRRR above! Love ya, babe.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:18 PM   #3615  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Hey TWIDDLE: need me to come over and kick some azz? LMAO!