Old 04-23-2009, 04:20 PM   #166  

No Beer, Day 3, 2 pauses allowed
Exercise schedule, Still waiting for lift off
My son didn't go to school today due to an earache, so I couldn't go to the gym. It may be a while before I get lift off on the exercise schedule, but I am trying to get SOME kind of exercise in. Hoping to jump on the bike in a bit.
Yes Red, my beer challenge had a one day stealth .
Unwanted, you make my 10 minute and 15 minute run challenges look whimpy. I'm tempted to try yours, but I think it would be bad for my knee to run that far everyday.
Angeline, I find day 4 the hardest. Now there's no turning back and it gets easier!! You too Red!
Sara, gad to see you're keeping a tally on your no desserts, even past 21 days. Lets see how long your streak can last!!
Gotta run! Stick with it everyone!!
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #167  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Unhappy fat and getting fatter...

Day 5 completed on No Smoking Challenge

That was good but I am utterly disgusted with my eating. Everything good has fallen by the wayside again because I am so busy and tired and stressed because of all the work piling up. I binged on sugar yesterday and I don't even know why, I mean, for what good reason I would do that. There is no good reason, just the lame excuses mentioned above and one emotional blow at the riding club yesterday when the owner said I couldn't ride the horse I was so looking forward to. I take it as a blow against my skills and because he absolutely despises fat people like me.

I am really disgusted with myself and this means there is a very real danger of my turning that disgust against myself yet further and smoking. Damn.

No time to write to others. Gotta run.

redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:01 PM   #168  
live, laugh, love

S/C/G: 265/202/160

Height: 5'5

Day 1 acclomplished
day 2 acclomplished on the treadmill for 5km

tommorow will be harder as its getting to that TOM

great job everyone
canadianangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:22 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 200/134/118

Height: 5'3

Hey Everyone!!!
I havent posted in soo long, it seems like FOREVER!! How is everyone? Well I've been doing terrible with my diet and exercise since Easter, I just cracked. BUTT now I'm back ( and up to 171! ) and I'm getting back on track. My challenge will be the same as it was before
- at least 30 mins exercise EVERY day
- stay within my points range everyday.

It feels good to be back!!
Caleighsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:10 PM   #170  

DON"T DO IT RED!!!
Keep that tiny streak of positive going and it will grow and grow and overtake all the yucky stuff! You can do it!!
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:40 AM   #171  
Never give up

Thanks, Apple, I needed that! And it just may help!!
Old 04-24-2009, 11:35 AM   #172  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

Alright- I'm back to Day 1.

I did not work out yesterday or do any sort of activity. I'm going to start today fresh!

Day 1- one pause left

1. No Soda
2. Stay under 1500 calories
3. Physical activity at least 30 mins (outdoor activities count- golf, tennis, walking, etc)
angelinelosesweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:32 PM   #173  
looser

S/C/G: 185/ticker/150

Height: 5'7

day 19.... i only did half of what i should... i did 1.5 miles but then i did the rest on eliptical... i think i am banded from treadmill for a while because my of my knee... l LOVE walking/running but something under me knee (5 inches under knee and to the side) didnt like about it. So am waiting for it to get better. Last night i just walking (3.7 mph) and i was soooo tempted to run... i was so close to do it. But i knew it wouldnt worth it if i had knee enjury. I will just wait a day or 2 and take it slow. Maybe walk now and run every other day

Last edited by unwanted37lbs; 04-24-2009 at 01:33 PM.
unwanted37lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:25 PM   #174  
Never give up

Cool crawling along...

I made it through Day 6 on the smoking challenge.
Thanks, Apple, for your support!
Will try to write later. I'm in very bad shape otherwise, but am trying to, as Apple said, stretch this bit of good and have it cover other things. I have an apple cut and packed now and that's a start.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:43 PM   #175  

S/C/G: 200/134/118

Height: 5'3

Day 1 Completed
30 min walk
stayed within my points
Caleighsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:46 PM   #176  

S/C/G: 210/202.5/150...or lower...

Height: 5'5"

My challenge will be not to eat in front of computer, TV, or while reading! Starting tomorrow...
willow68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:07 AM   #177  
looser

I didnt do anything today... i had to finish my daughter's 1st birthday invitations Its 5x7 folded card. It opens like a book. I will also insert thin see through paper inside rge card with ditail info about where and when the party will be What do you guys think?
Tomorrow will be saturday and i will be going to the gym!
Front:

Inside

back

Last edited by unwanted37lbs; 04-25-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:22 AM   #178  
Never give up

Unhappy sigh.....

Well, it's winding down on Saturday here and my Day 7 on the No Smoking Challenge. I really want to smoke and I'm at home. I had quite gotten into the habit of relaxing with a cig at home. I have only had the one temptation when out drinking but I have a feeling that I will NOT be able to resist when and if I'm out with my regular friends, with whom I'd been smoking a lot. Sigh.
And, I'm disgusted with my weight because, surprise, surprise, I realize that, though, my weight did not drastically change, I have lost a ton of muscle and replaced it with you know what.
I almost went to the gym tonight, but turned around and came back. I was so disgusted with everything that I didn't even feel good enough to train. That is bad.
I guess I'm going to have to start small and try to be happy about small accomplishments.
I don't consider the no-smoking good at all for some reason. Somehow it's become all about fat.
The usual health things don't register. I guess I will have to think that I will look younger if I don't smoke....

I guess I can call it...

Day 7 on No Smoking completed

And I'm going to start some more challenges tomorrow....

unwanted -- Is that your daughter in the photos? She is adorable. I hope she doesn't get into cake too often like that. Otherwise, we'll find in here with us in the future. I love the sideway coquettish glance in the one picture, the one on the right on the "just for you" page. Beautiful shots. Who took them? When is her birthday?

willow -- ?? Are you joining us? Don't be shy. Tell us a bit about yourself. If you're in for the game, welcome!! Sounds like a good challenge.

Caleigh -- Good for you!! Liftoff!!

angeline -- Join the restart crowd. I'm only going to try to get back into weight related challenges from tomorrow. I haven't been so out of it in years... Are your challenges three different ones or one mega one? Thanks for the support for my challenge. I didn't realize how much I had gotten into the smoking again. I am really wanting to smoke.

Canadian -- How's it going? Make it through Day 3?

preppin -- Cruising?

Sara -- How are you faring?

miriam -- Congrats on Day 7! Now, where have you gotten to?

Apple -- Apple? Yoooo-Hoooo. Where are you?
Old 04-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #179  
looser

red balloon, thank you! thats my daughter! she is sitting on my lap now as I type it Thank you for likinng the invitation! I just sent it in to print. I took the photos and put it together. I have tiny photo studio in my basement. I do it for friends and other people sometiems too. Her birthday my 10 (on mothers day) but since its Sunay we will do it the weekend after that. So may 16 is when we will actu lly celebrate it.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:18 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 210/202.5/150...or lower...

Height: 5'5"

[willow -- ?? Are you joining us? Don't be shy. Tell us a bit about yourself. If you're in for the game, welcome!! Sounds like a good challenge.

hey, yes, joining you all, if that's OK? just starting to get back on track and not eating in front of the TV is my biggest challenge.
and i have another one - getting up at the same time every day...
Day 1 is tomorrow for that one.
willow68 is offline   Reply With Quote