Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 11:38 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 233/223/130

Height: 5'6

Annie: I agree with Lori, you should definately see a doctor. Don't give up though.

Sno: GET BETTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Mileigh: It's good to see everything is working out for you! Like I mentioned earlier.. it's tough for me.. and today I spent the whole day at home in the morning.. so ugh. : / I guess this is going to be a bit trickier than I thought.

Lori: How do you guys know whats a meal replacement.. or like a freebie.. like your pepperoni? Where can I get all the info?! Lol.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:45 AM   #197  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHelloKittyx View Post
Lori: How do you guys know whats a meal replacement.. or like a freebie.. like your pepperoni? Where can I get all the info?! Lol.
Gisell - it info pieced together over time. The nutrisystem boards have wonderful people who post info like free foods. Plus, the longer you do the program, the more you will understand how it works. Read through the meal planner again, just study it to get used to all the circles and what you need to eat. It's not an exact science.

Free foods are basically any food that is 20 calories or less. So that could be 1 (only 1!!!) hershey kiss, or a bit of cool whip, a teaspoon of honey, etc. You get 3 free foods per day. So my turkey pepperoni is 2 free foods (for 1/2 a serving, which is 7 pepperoni).
Old 02-29-2008, 06:09 PM   #198  
Anime Cat Girl

S/C/G: 255/ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

I've finished most of my first day. All I have left is a dessert. I feel like I've been eating all day. I'm not used to eating so much! Today at work I had to eat my snack while in between phone calls and things. Everyone there probably thinks I'm piggin out!
Old 02-29-2008, 08:37 PM   #199  

S/C/G: 266/245/176

Height: 5' 9"

Default pepperoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHelloKittyx View Post
Hi Kitty:

I have used turkey pepperoni for my protein--just check the package to see how many pieces is 80 cals.

Do not give up! One bad day is not worth it! Remember, it is much more important what you do after a cheat! If you get right back on the wagon you will be right back on track and that is the goal!

Sno

Old 02-29-2008, 08:38 PM   #200  

Default Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffeyNutter View Post
I've finished most of my first day. All I have left is a dessert. I feel like I've been eating all day. I'm not used to eating so much! Today at work I had to eat my snack while in between phone calls and things. Everyone there probably thinks I'm piggin out!

Make sure to eat all the food--it will help boost your metabolism!

Sno
Old 03-01-2008, 06:45 AM   #201  

Hi Everyone.

Weigh-in this morning was pretty good. Down 1.6 pounds for the week - 20.9 total (of course I couldn't get that extra .1~).

Fluffy - Welcome!
Kitty - Definitely dont get down because of one bad day.

Happy Saturday.

Sue
Old 03-01-2008, 07:20 AM   #202  

S/C/G: 210/194.4/150

Height: 5'5"

Sue-Wow 20 lbs! I hope I am there in a couple of months! Way to go!

Welcome FluffeyNutter! I just started this week, too. I felt about the same with so much more food than I normally eat. It's just better food! Of course I never seem to have a problem with the dessert. LOL

Lori- Thanks for the tip on the Nutripeptide. It was a freebie. She threw in 6 extra items that were not in the auction, so it was not something that was listed. Everything else is an item that's on my order form, so I am probably ok. Nothing has expired. Thanks too for the tip on free foods. Sometimes it can get so confusing.

Happy Saturday everyone. I couldn't resist and weighed in this morning. 4lbs in 4 days. I am really excited! I already feel a little difference in my waistbands of my dress pants. Of course, they were getting "pinching" tight before, so now it just doesn't hurt.

My plans for breakfast are scrampled eggs and turkey bacon. Never had that when I was dieting before, so it will feel a little like I am cheating. I am looking forward to lunch when I can have a warm protein. Usually just throw something on my salad for work lunches.

HelloKitty, I hope your day yesterday went better! Let us know!

Michelle
Old 03-01-2008, 08:13 AM   #203  
The Radiant One

Sue - awesome job!!

Michelle, the food is pretty good, isn't it? After trying everything, I have a list of all the foods I like, and only order them. Makes it much easier to stay on plan.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:30 PM   #204  
Anime Cat Girl

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Wow! 1.6 pounds a week is awesome Sue!

Hi Michelle. Glad to have some other newbies around
Old 03-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #205  
Anime Cat Girl

I have a silly question. If you sleep til noon on a weekend, can you skip the breakfast and go straight to lunch?
Old 03-01-2008, 01:40 PM   #206  
The Radiant One

Fluffey - you don't really want to skip any food. You are eating around 1200 calories a day, which is about as low as you want to go. You can just eat the lunch entree, and then eat a breakfast granola bar later in the afternoon.
As long as you get in all the food in a day, it doesn't matter when you eat it.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:28 PM   #207  

Default breakfast

Hi fluffy--

I totally agree with lori. If I wake up late I just eat my food later since I will be staying up later. But having lunch and eating a breakfast bar is another good strategy. You dont want to slow down the metabolism by not eating your food. It will slow down the weight loss.

oh and I forgot to give you a big

sno

Old 03-02-2008, 10:15 AM   #208  

S/C/G: 192/174/165

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Does anyone know where I can find the 3 free weeks of food from NS? I saw it advertised on TV, but the NS site only lists 2 free weeks! Any advice?
Old 03-02-2008, 01:56 PM   #209  

Default free food

Hi Addisonsmommy:

Yeah--I saw the three weeks thing somewhere too--I will keep an eye out for it.

Also you can get a $30 coupon--I can send you one if you send me your e-mail address to me--my e-mail is [email protected]

I would also look at Sundays paper--sometimes the new nutrisystem coupons are listed there.

Oh--I know--call Nutrisystem and say you saw their ad on the TV for three weeks--they will tell you how to do it. You can give them the coupon number I send you too.

Take care

Sno
Old 03-02-2008, 04:48 PM   #210  
The Radiant One

If any of you have Big Lots, they are selling the NS Nourish versions of a lot of the meals for big discounts!
Most of what has been available is:
scrambled eggs, meatloaf, new orleans chicken and rice, basil chicken breast.
Closed Thread