Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 219/161/155

Height: 5'6"

Hatesthesweatpants--same thing happens to me. I'm back on track, know what to do and feel much better about things. You know that you'll be ok.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:52 AM   #167  

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzrbackcandi View Post
Ok gang! I went back up to the center after work to sign the board and get my stone.

I just updated my avatar And yes, I got my hair colored to hide the grey.. and I straightened it! well, I used the flat iron this morning. I'm VERY low maintenance so this was a task for me. But everyone loves it! I probably won't use the flat iron everyday and when I don't, it shrinks up about an inch with the curls.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Watch out 60 pound board! Here she comes!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 11:18 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 230/225/160

Height: 5'8

Today was my first weigh in after 4 days, it's so hot here (98) in FL I felt bloated and wasn't sure I had lost anything, but I did lost 4.5 lbs.!

She gave me my new diet plan to follow, so now I am more motivated! I get yogurt! I am drinking 64-80 oz. right now, she said that was good and with this new menu I shouldn't get as hungry as I have been the last 4 days, wow, was it hard! One night I almosted slipped and ate something, but hubby said no way babe, lets go swim at the gym and that did help curve my cravings. Kudo's to DH!

I do have a simple question, help on signature, I tried to change it to reflect my weight loss by typing in over the already created html form, I typed 225.5 but after I save it, it shows a 5 lbs. loss? What am I doing wrong??? Thanks for all your help.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #169  
Started March 26, 2011

S/C/G: 328/228/199

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by keystonemama View Post
I do have a simple question, help on signature, I tried to change it to reflect my weight loss by typing in over the already created html form, I typed 225.5 but after I save it, it shows a 5 lbs. loss? What am I doing wrong??? Thanks for all your help.
Congrats on your weight loss! Doesn't it feel great!?

The ticker doesn't "do" .5's. After I update it, then I also go to my profile and update my true weight there.

Stay strong and fight off those temptations! Glad you have someone there to help you with that.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #170  
Started program June 2010

Candi, way to go on signing the 50 pound board! You have worked hard to get to where you are and you deserve this high you are feeling. Also your cover looks so great!

Debi, when I came off of my cruise and had gained a lot, it didn't take a long time at all to get the weight off. In fact, when I went to weigh in that week, I was only up .6 pounds (from 11).

Keystonemama, your husband sounds great. Way to go on encouraging you!

And as for me: I just came back from weighing in for the week. I lost a whopping 3 pounds (good for me) and finally hit (and surpassed) the 90 pound mark. I am on cloud 9 right now!
Old 06-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #171  
Started March 26, 2011

S/C/G: 328/228/199

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junie04 View Post
And as for me: I just came back from weighing in for the week. I lost a whopping 3 pounds (good for me) and finally hit (and surpassed) the 90 pound mark. I am on cloud 9 right now!
YAH! 90lbs!!! That's Awesome!

Definitely a Cloud 9 moment!
Old 06-15-2011, 01:05 PM   #172  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatethesweatpants View Post
So, between the end of school year craziness and 2 weeks of vacay, I have 8lbs to lose! Back to meta-balance for me. So good to know that I know what to do. I wish I would have paid attention when it was 3lbs, though - not looking forward to the next few weeks! Wish me luck!
Hi Deb..
We are here for you.. Do you still go to the center? Wishing you the best of luck in your 8 pound challenge.

Patzi
Old 06-15-2011, 02:00 PM   #173  

Height: 5' 5"

Surprising weigh in at lunch. I actually lost 1.5 pounds since Monday!!! Only 3 more pounds to go of baby weight. 3 pounds till I get to sign the 30 pound board. 3.1 pounds until I'm in the 160's. Talk about motivation!!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 238.5/198/162

Height: 5'8"

UGH--I'm stuck! Stuck for two weeks, and the scale isn't budging. I've been super busy, and my meal times haven't been "on", but I haven't eaten anything off program. Drinking my water, taking my supplements, I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe it's stress? I'm sick of excuses though, ya know? So I'm stressed--I'm gonna be, it's life. Does that mean the scale won't ever move?
Old 06-15-2011, 02:32 PM   #175  

S/C/G: 204.4/191.4/151

Height: 5'6

whoo hoo...Just got back from my weigh in.....down 4.4 lbs...I was so stoked, 3.8 lbs to go till 20 lbs lost..........

Candi-You are doing awesome!!
Old 06-15-2011, 02:33 PM   #176  

S/C/G: 204.4/191.4/151

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRaF View Post
UGH--I'm stuck! Stuck for two weeks, and the scale isn't budging. I've been super busy, and my meal times haven't been "on", but I haven't eaten anything off program. Drinking my water, taking my supplements, I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe it's stress? I'm sick of excuses though, ya know? So I'm stressed--I'm gonna be, it's life. Does that mean the scale won't ever move?

Around 12 lbs lost I stalled for 3 weeks....this week the scale finally budged 4.4 lbs...it really does happen, just stick with it you'll be fine!
Old 06-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/133

Height: 5'3"

Weighed in today and faced the scale. Birthday beer and cake showed a one pound gain. I am determined to do stabalization and be in maintance by the end of July. In August we have a big trip planned to Montana and I would really like to have more options.
Hope everyone is using that will power muscle and having some on plan days!
Old 06-15-2011, 04:23 PM   #178  

S/C/G: 279/256.5/150

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRaF View Post
How are you dealing with the stress? Are you getting enough sleep. . . The timing is important or your body could just be adjusting to your new lifestyle. Are you drinking your water? Have you been exercising? Right now I am learning to deal with major stress. I noticed that if my meal timing is off and if I am not getting enough sleep (6-1/2 to 7 hours for me personally) my weight loss stalls even if everything else is perfect. Writing in a journal has helped me a lot . I have been writing down the good, the bad, ugly, and the beautiful and I am learning a lot about myslef! You are right, we can't always control the stress in our lives but we can control how we respond to it, find something that works for you - exercise also helps me to work out the stress and makes me tired so that I can sleep. . . Hope this helps.

Mariah
Old 06-15-2011, 11:30 PM   #179  

S/C/G: 263.5/221.5/191.5

Height: 5'4"

Weighed in this morning... lost 3.5 so I'm down 46.5! Can't wait to sign the 50 board.

Last edited by pnvomaha; 06-15-2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:38 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 250/188/155

Height: 5'5

I have been on Metabolic since October of 2010. So far I am down 70ish pounds total (only 45 since the start of Metabolic). I am having a SUPER hard time right now. It's so frustrating. I have been taking MRC6, Cortitrim, Guggul, Flax seed oil, olive oil, and a multi vitamin.

My issue is going off plan. I was so motivated until about March and then I just "treated" myself to whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.

SOMEONE HELP!!
Closed Thread